Author Topic: Obama, smooth as a mofo  (Read 6825 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
G

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Obama, smooth as a mofo
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 08:05:51 PM »
Pretty much tells the whole story about the girly man Obama

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 08:06:54 PM »
Obama been smooth since days of underoos.

You know it's true.

G

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 08:09:48 PM »

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 08:11:24 PM »
Traitors gonna hate.

G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 08:46:22 PM »
Obama has been extremely efficient and near perfect in terms of foreign policy.  The Kill List has been epic.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 09:13:54 PM »
Obama has been extremely efficient and near perfect in terms of foreign policy.  The Kill List has been epic.
Apparently you have to hire a muslim to kill a muslim
follow the arrows

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 09:16:24 PM »
Whitey forgot how to kill so they sent a brotha in to get that shit right.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 09:23:21 PM »

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 09:31:40 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 09:33:07 PM »

Thank the Bush policies for that. Again, if Obama had his way none of this would have happened. He's a traitor.and disgrace to this country. This lying pos HAS to go.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 09:57:17 PM »
QFT.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 10:00:53 PM »
Thank the Bush policies for that. Again, if Obama had his way none of this would have happened. He's a traitor.and disgrace to this country. This lying pos HAS to go.
Which lying POS? Are you talking about all of Congress, all of the dem and republic parties? All of the electd officials?

On C-Span they said that the majority of elected officials comes from 4 main backgrounds---Law, Education, Business or Political Activists. So take your pick of those lying POS...

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 11:52:21 PM »
Obama has been extremely efficient and near perfect in terms of foreign policy. 

*blink* I don't think that "efficient" and "perfect" mean what you think they means.

Cut the bullshit Coach. Obama is just another President in a long line of "not quite mediocre" Presidents. And you know who we have to blame for Presidents like that? Idiots like you Coach, and your counterparts on the left, with your permanently-affixed partisan blinders and your IQ which I'd estimate to be around the level of an unhatched egg. Thanks!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2012, 04:02:44 AM »
*blink* I don't think that "efficient" and "perfect" mean what you think they means.

Cut the bullshit Coach. Obama is just another President in a long line of "not quite mediocre" Presidents. And you know who we have to blame for Presidents like that? Idiots like you Coach, and your counterparts on the left, with your permanently-affixed partisan blinders and your IQ which I'd estimate to be around the level of an unhatched egg. Thanks!

QFT.   
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 04:07:55 AM »
Obama has been extremely efficient and near perfect in terms of foreign policy.  The Kill List has been epic.
'Cept for that Mid-East mess. Understandable, perhaps, given the history, but despite his focus on the region...disappointing.

the trainer

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2012, 06:23:37 AM »

How is obama a traitor he killed bin laddin and a lot of terrorists and is helping to make americans feel safe again, the only lying pos i see is you lying about your bench press.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 07:49:40 AM »
Right, Obama's a hero !

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 08:54:27 AM »
bring back richard nixon, he was very good
R

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 09:10:05 AM »

Youre still an idiot.  You need some weed or sumthin ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 04:32:57 PM »
How is obama a traitor he killed bin laddin and a lot of terrorists and is helping to make americans feel safe again, the only lying pos i see is you lying about your bench press.

Because if Rush and Hannity say its so, that's good enough for Coach.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2012, 09:27:30 AM »
'POLICE ACADEMY' Star Rips Obama
 FOX Nation ^ | 5/30/2012 | CreditCards.com

Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 12:15:07 PM by DogByte6RER

Steve Guttenberg, star of the 1984 movie “Police Academy,” criticized President Obama in an interview with the website CreditCards.com published Wednesday...

CreditCards.com: Do you think Washington can rein in the misbehavior?

Guttenberg: It's hard to believe in the presidency anymore. I voted for Obama, I love Obama, but I don't want to see Obama on "The View," I don't want to see him playing Frisbee, I don't want to know that it's $40,000 a plate at George Clooney's house, and I adore George Clooney. Hey man, I've got a friend of mine who's got a $7 an hour job at Dunkin Donuts and he can't get a $9 an hour job over at the country club because there are so many people in front of him. I believe that the president should be his desk all day. I don't want to see him on vacation, I don't want to see him at Martha's Vineyard, I don't want to see Mrs. Obama in Spain. No, no, I do not want to see that because everybody's struggling. These CEOs shouldn't be taking all this money. No Rolls Royces. No private planes.

CreditCards.com: How would you change things?

Guttenberg: Here's my big point: The government should start allowing people to take their 401(k)s and invest in things other than the market. Let us invest our money in real estate, and instead of buying more shares of some inane stock, let me buy an apartment for my retirement and rent it out, and then when I'm 65, I can sell the apartment. What is this bulls--- that we're only allowed to invest in equities? It's ruining the country. Let us invest in other things instead of the market.

(Excerpt) Read more at nation.foxnews.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2012, 04:05:12 PM »
 FOX Nation ^ | 5/30/2012 | CreditCards.com

Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 12:15:07 PM by DogByte6RER

Steve Guttenberg, star of the 1984 movie “Police Academy,” criticized President Obama in an interview with the website CreditCards.com published Wednesday...

CreditCards.com: Do you think Washington can rein in the misbehavior?

Guttenberg: It's hard to believe in the presidency anymore. I voted for Obama, I love Obama, but I don't want to see Obama on "The View," I don't want to see him playing Frisbee, I don't want to know that it's $40,000 a plate at George Clooney's house, and I adore George Clooney. Hey man, I've got a friend of mine who's got a $7 an hour job at Dunkin Donuts and he can't get a $9 an hour job over at the country club because there are so many people in front of him. I believe that the president should be his desk all day. I don't want to see him on vacation, I don't want to see him at Martha's Vineyard, I don't want to see Mrs. Obama in Spain. No, no, I do not want to see that because everybody's struggling. These CEOs shouldn't be taking all this money. No Rolls Royces. No private planes.

CreditCards.com: How would you change things?

Guttenberg: Here's my big point: The government should start allowing people to take their 401(k)s and invest in things other than the market. Let us invest our money in real estate, and instead of buying more shares of some inane stock, let me buy an apartment for my retirement and rent it out, and then when I'm 65, I can sell the apartment. What is this bulls--- that we're only allowed to invest in equities? It's ruining the country. Let us invest in other things instead of the market.

(Excerpt) Read more at nation.foxnews.com ...

That's a pretty good rant.  I have some of the same criticisms. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 12:21:00 PM »
Oh he is smooth alright! 

LMFAO! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com