Author Topic: Left Wing Liberal violence and intolerance.  (Read 2909 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Left Wing Liberal violence and intolerance.
« on: May 30, 2012, 08:29:27 AM »
Liberal groupee tells veteran to ‘f— you!’ at Allen West town hall, then shoves veteran’s wife
 The Right Scoop ^ | 5/30/12 | staff

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 10:54:08 AM by Nachum

This liberal groupee feigned offense over Allen West remarking that his liberal groupees were at his town hall again. Two older veterans called her out on it and she proceeded to tell one of them “f— you!”, at which point the veterans’ wife stepped in to defend her husband. The liberal groupee then slightly shoved the wife who promptly shoved right back and threatened to wrap her cane around the liberal groupee’s neck. Awesome!

This is just more evidence of the profound effect Allen West is having on the left in Florida. Their heads are about to explode!

Watch below:

(Excerpt) Read more at therightscoop.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Left Wing Liberal violence and intolerance.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 08:30:37 AM »
lots of repubs playing the victim these days.

They can't complain about obama, cause he's killing bad guys like playing blackjack.

so the new article hot topic has been "let's complain about far left supporters".

sad and pathetic. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 08:32:32 AM »
lots of repubs playing the victim these days.

They can't complain about obama, cause he's killing bad guys like playing blackjack.

so the new article hot topic has been "let's complain about far left supporters".

sad and pathetic. 

"Murderer in Chief" to the applaus of the lemmings. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 07:58:46 PM »
Man Allegedly Beaten After Removing Democrat Political Signs Placed in His Yard Without Permission
The Blaze ^ | June 4, 2012 | Erica Ritz
Posted on June 4, 2012 10:45:37 PM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

Police in Taos, New Mexico have spent close to a month investigating a case where a man was allegedly beaten after removing political signs placed on his property without his permission.

Across the road, a candidate for District Court Judge Ernestina Cruz was holding an event, and supporters seemingly placed signs on the man’s lawn to direct attendees where to go.

“I told them I thought it was very distasteful to put these signs in front of my property,” Roy Cunnyngham said, so he packed them in the car to return to their rightful owners.

At that point, a man allegedly crossed the street and told Cunnyngham to put the signs back where they were. When Cunnyngham refused, he says, the man “pounded [him] in the chest.”

Sgt. John Wentz’s report elaborates: “All of the sudden two more men showed up and started to hit and shove Mr. Cunnyngham.”

Cunnyngham’s wife Joni also told police that she got out of the car to help, but someone held her from behind and kept her in place while the men beat her husband. The couple’s son was also shoved aside, and prevented from helping .

“They just attacked him, all three of them,” Joni recalled.

A doctor treated Cunnyngham for cuts and bruises, injuries to his mouth and a concussion, but his main concern is that a month later, the perpetrators still have not been brought to justice.

(Excerpt) Read more at theblaze.com ...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 08:17:56 PM »
Liberal groupee tells veteran to ‘f— you!’ at Allen West town hall, then shoves veteran’s wife

This liberal groupee feigned offense over Allen West remarking that his liberal groupees were at his town hall again. Two older veterans called her out on it and she proceeded to tell one of them “f— you!”, at which point the veterans’ wife stepped in to defend her husband. The liberal groupee then slightly shoved the wife who promptly shoved right back and threatened to wrap her cane around the liberal groupee’s neck. Awesome!

This is just more evidence of the profound effect Allen West is having on the left in Florida. Their heads are about to explode!

Watch below:

LOL @ liberal groupie

I want to see a video of this beatdown

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 08:26:41 PM »
yea, sorry but "slightly shoved the wife"?

the name of the journalist is "the Right Scoop"?   LMAO

I heard Hannity whining about those 2 black panthers in 2008... the ones the Bosh DOJ didn't pprosecute... the ones that repubs are still letting victimize, 4 years later?

THey just sound like the whiniest bunch of bitchy little wimps I've ever heard.  Always offended, always butthurt.  "Their heads are about to explode!" in a news piece?  LMFAO.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 07:53:44 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 07:57:48 AM »

Watch below:

:'( :'(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2012, 06:32:38 PM »
Skip to comments.

Joy Behar Wants to See Romney's House Burn Down:
News Busters ^ | 12 Jun 2012 | Noel Sheppard
Posted on June 12, 2012 9:24:55 PM EDT by mandaladon

Joy Behar, Al Gore's new employee at Current TV, said Tuesday in response to Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's comments on the need for more police, teachers, and firefighters, "I’d like to see his house burn, one of his millions of houses burning down."

During an interview with the liberal website Mediaite, Behar added, "It would be kind of cool - the Mormon fire patrol" (video follows with transcript and commentary, relevant section begins at minute 6:30): MEDIAITE: What would you ask Romney if you could?

JOY BEHAR: I would ask him plenty of questions about, is he planning to endorse the Ryan budget? And I think that would be a terrible mistake. I don’t want to see people on the streets begging for food, thank you. And why does he hate Planned Parenthood? You know, he didn’t used to hate Planned Parenthood. I want to ask him about all the flip-flopping he’s been doing. That’s why he doesn’t want to come on, because he’s afraid of the questions.

MEDIAITE: I saw that you used to be a school teacher. What did you think about what he said about “teachers, firemen, and police?”

BEHAR: What did he say? Tell me what he said. MEDIAITE: He was making fun of the President for wanting to hire more policemen and firemen and teachers saying, you know, “Didn’t he get the message of Wisconsin that we want less government?”

BEHAR: Oh, less government? That is an idiotic statement. Can I just say that? BEHAR: I mean, I’d like to see his house burn, one of his millions of houses burning down. It would be kind of cool - the Mormon fire patrol.

MEDIAITE: Is that a thing?

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 01:29:10 PM »

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 06:09:35 AM »
Church sign defaced with anti-Romney message
Updated: Saturday, 27 Oct 2012, 8:51 AM EDT
Published : Saturday, 27 Oct 2012, 5:03 AM EDT

Staff Reports
HUNTINGTON, Ind. (WANE) - A viewer used Report !t to send our sister station WANE pictures of the sign in front of the South Broadway Church of Christ in Huntington on Friday.

One side of the sign read “Christ voted Democrat” and the other read “Romney hates women”.

Luke Jackson, the pastor of the church, said the statements on the sign were vandalism and that the authorities had been contacted.

"I had about eight missed calls from church members and people from the community," Jackson said.

He said the sign must have been changed late Thursday night, but not by anyone associated with the church. The sign was still up Friday morning, but Jackson said an elder with the church came in and changed it.

Jackson said the person responsible used letters that were already on the marquee, and stole the remanding letters that were used Thursday.

"One community member in particular had said, 'I don't believe a church should be promoting anything like that in a political way,' and I agreed 100 percent," he said.

On one part of the sign, it says "Jesus said forgive". Jackson said that's in reference to he and the church forgiving the person responsible for changing the sign.

"I would like for them to come and visit us on Sunday, we'll love to have them," said Jackson.

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime/church-sign-defaced-with-anti-romney-message

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 06:12:20 AM »
The Tea Party faithful gathered Saturday for a loud and enthusiastic rally aimed at getting out the vote on Nov. 6 and putting Republicans Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in the White House.

The Racine Tea Party's "Rally for Jobs" kicked off at 2:30 p.m. Saturday inside the old Sam's Club at 6200 Regency West Drive.

Before the event could get under way, though, organizers say a truck affixed with "Obama" stickers drove through the parking lot and dumped quantities of nails.

"We went outside and picked up what we could," said Lou D'Abbraccio, holding a cup filled with nails. "But this was just wrong."

Lora Halberstadt, a Tea party member, said the group did call the Racine Police Department to file a report.

Patch asked two RPD officers outside the venue if they could confirm the report, but they only said they couldn't comment about a truck.

According to the shift commander on duty Sunday morning, officers responded to the old Sam's Club Saturday morning to take a report from event organizers.

"The report says that sometime between 9 and 11 a.m. someone threw roofing nails across the parking lot," the lietenant told Patch. "There is no mention of a type of vehicle or ideas for who might have done this."

Inside the venue, a crowd of around 1,000 grew to about 2,500, many of them waving signs or wearing t-shirts proclaiming their support for candidates on the Republican ticket.

The list of guest speakers was a Who's Who of conservative leaders — including local Republican state legislative candidates Pam Stevens and Tom Weatherston; and state Rep. Robin Vos;  former Navy SEAL Chris Heben; U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson; Ryan's brother, Tobin Ryan; former Gov. Tommy Thompson; Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey; and conservative talk show host Vicki McKenna.

Each speaker touched on points where they think President Barack Obama and his administration has failed, but their message also echoed that of the Democrats: take advantage of early voting and get everyone you know, and even those you don't, to cast a ballot in what they called the most important election of our time.

As for the vandalism, Patch also has a message into the RPD public information officer, and we will update this story if any other details are available.

http://mountpleasant.patch.com/articles/racine-tea-party-fires-up-the-faithful#photo-11923828

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 06:14:50 AM »
ALTA LOMA (CBS) — A case of campaign vandalism is under investigation Friday in Alta Loma.

Someone keyed the word “Obama” into two cars and slashed seats in another outside a residence that had Mitt Romney campaign signs.

CBS2 and KCAL9 reporter Rob Schmitt spoke to Ken Slown, owner of one of the keyed vehicles.

Slown actually supports President Obama!

He explained to Schmitt that he and his wife — both currently unemployed — are staying with her parents and it’s her parents who support Romney.

“I don’t know if they were trying to get a point across, to vote for Obama,” said Slown, “but to do something like this is not going to get the point across.”
He estimates the damage to both of his vehicles at about $3,400.

In addition to both cars being keyed, his wife’s vehicle had her seats slashed, as well. Said Slown, “They pretty much cut the backs of all of the seats.”

A neighbor, who also has a Romney/Ryan sign in their front yard, were also hit. “Obama” keyed in the hood and on the black gate of an SUV.

A GPS unit was stolen from a Dodge Ram nearby. The truck, however, was not vandalized.

A report was filed with the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department. Deputies say a clear palm print has been lifted from one of the vehicles.

Authorities say they don’t have any leads thus far.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/10/27/vandal-keys-obama-into-2-cars-in-alta-loma/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 06:23:42 AM »
these welfare bums and communists are going to riot when he loses. 

ALTA LOMA (CBS) — A case of campaign vandalism is under investigation Friday in Alta Loma.

Someone keyed the word “Obama” into two cars and slashed seats in another outside a residence that had Mitt Romney campaign signs.

CBS2 and KCAL9 reporter Rob Schmitt spoke to Ken Slown, owner of one of the keyed vehicles.

He explained to Schmitt that he and his wife — both currently unemployed — are staying with her parents and it’s her parents who support Romney.

“I don’t know if they were trying to get a point across, to vote for Obama,” said Slown, “but to do something like this is not going to get the point across.”

In addition to both cars being keyed, his wife’s vehicle had her seats slashed, as well. Said Slown, “They pretty much cut the backs of all of the seats.”

A neighbor, who also has a Romney/Ryan sign in their front yard, were also hit. “Obama” keyed in the hood and on the black gate of an SUV.

A GPS unit was stolen from a Dodge Ram nearby. The truck, however, was not vandalized.

A report was filed with the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department. Deputies say a clear palm print has been lifted from one of the vehicles.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/10/27/vandal-keys-obama-into-2-cars-in-alta-loma/

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 06:38:26 AM »
these welfare bums and communists are going to riot when he loses. 

I don't even want to talk about what I know you guys are going to try if he wins.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 06:44:00 AM »
I don't even want to talk about what I know you guys are going to try if he wins.

we will do what we have done for the last 4 years - pay as low as taxes as legally possible so he cant spend more, oppose and expose his communist and treasonous bs, mock and ridicule every stupid fuck and retarded fucking idiot who votes for him like they did in 2008, and push for his impeachment over all his scandals and crimes. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 08:26:41 AM »
All Class: Ad Vows to ‘C*ck Punch’ Mitt Romney – Viewer Discretion Advised

By Eliana Johnson

October 30, 2012 9:42 A.M.

Comments

This ad, produced by Michael Moore in cooperation with MoveOn.Org, purports to carry a message from the Greatest Generation. That message is to Republicans and Mitt Romney: “If your voter suppression throughout this beautiful country enables Romney to oust Barack Obama, we will burn this mother f*cker down.” There’s more: “I’m going to track down Mitt Romney and give him the world’s biggest c*ck punch.” The final speaker vows to watch us all having sex, or something.

Suffice it to say, the ad is more Michael Moore than Greatest Generation.

The ad in its entirety is here. Viewer discretion advised.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 04:52:40 PM »
The Tea Party faithful gathered Saturday for a loud and enthusiastic rally aimed at getting out the vote on Nov. 6 and putting Republicans Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in the White House.

The Racine Tea Party's "Rally for Jobs" kicked off at 2:30 p.m. Saturday inside the old Sam's Club at 6200 Regency West Drive.

Before the event could get under way, though, organizers say a truck affixed with "Obama" stickers drove through the parking lot and dumped quantities of nails.

"We went outside and picked up what we could," said Lou D'Abbraccio, holding a cup filled with nails. "But this was just wrong."

Lora Halberstadt, a Tea party member, said the group did call the Racine Police Department to file a report.

Patch asked two RPD officers outside the venue if they could confirm the report, but they only said they couldn't comment about a truck.

According to the shift commander on duty Sunday morning, officers responded to the old Sam's Club Saturday morning to take a report from event organizers.

"The report says that sometime between 9 and 11 a.m. someone threw roofing nails across the parking lot," the lietenant told Patch. "There is no mention of a type of vehicle or ideas for who might have done this."

Inside the venue, a crowd of around 1,000 grew to about 2,500, many of them waving signs or wearing t-shirts proclaiming their support for candidates on the Republican ticket.

The list of guest speakers was a Who's Who of conservative leaders — including local Republican state legislative candidates Pam Stevens and Tom Weatherston; and state Rep. Robin Vos;  former Navy SEAL Chris Heben; U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson; Ryan's brother, Tobin Ryan; former Gov. Tommy Thompson; Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey; and conservative talk show host Vicki McKenna.

Each speaker touched on points where they think President Barack Obama and his administration has failed, but their message also echoed that of the Democrats: take advantage of early voting and get everyone you know, and even those you don't, to cast a ballot in what they called the most important election of our time.

As for the vandalism, Patch also has a message into the RPD public information officer, and we will update this story if any other details are available.

http://mountpleasant.patch.com/articles/racine-tea-party-fires-up-the-faithful#photo-11923828

;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 04:55:48 PM »

A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2012, 05:40:02 PM »
both sides do it.  all people probably do it at some point . Tagg romney wanted to 'take a swing' at the leader of the free world.  there are lots of people on both sides of aisle who break the law and act the fool.

it's easy to say "yeah, but THE LEFT or THE RIGHT does it more."   the truth is that it's hard to measure idocy, and unless you have an 'incident chart' measuring it, any guess blaming one side for more of it would just be silly.

a-holes will be a-holes.  every party, every group has them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 05:47:00 AM »
Wasserman Schultz Involved in Police Altercation Outside Voting Precinct
 The Shark Tank ^ | 10-30-2012 | Javier Manjarres

Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:43:19 AM by servo1969

A group of sign-waving campaign ralliers comprised of both Democrat and Republican supporters outside an Aventura, Florida polling location witnessed Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz get involved in a heated altercation with an Aventura policeman after she apparently took issue with his request to not engage in campaign activities in the street which would hold up oncoming traffic.

She listened to the police officer’s respectful and reasonable request, but Wasserman Schultz continued to argue with the police officer, according to several people who witnessed the incident.

Wasserman Schultz was greeting voters and waiving her campaign signs on a street that leading into the polling site and was obstructing traffic by stopping cars before they could even enter the parking area.

The police officer respectfully asked Wasserman Schultz to move onto the sidewalk as everyone else was required to do, but the Congresswoman was unhappy with not being able to campaign how she saw it fit. Unnerved by the simple request from a police officer, Wasserman Schultz made a “well placed” phone call to some unknown individual in a position of authority. Five minutes later, the Aventura City Mayor came to the scene and was confronted by Debbie Wasserman Schultz and proceeded to get an earful from her as well.

Wasserman Schultz stayed about 20 minutes before she left the scene with the six or so supporters she brought with her . After the congresswoman left, one of the Democrat supporters who witnessed the whole incident confronted the Mayor and told him that what she did was “extremely inappropriate” for her to berate him in the manner she did.

This altercation is just a few days removed from an earlier incident in which the congresswoman took issue with a Democrat voter who refused to campaign and support her and instead supported her Republican congressional opponent Karen Harrington.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2013, 06:38:16 PM »
Wasserman Schultz Involved in Police Altercation Outside Voting Precinct
 The Shark Tank ^ | 10-30-2012 | Javier Manjarres

Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:43:19 AM by servo1969

A group of sign-waving campaign ralliers comprised of both Democrat and Republican supporters outside an Aventura, Florida polling location witnessed Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz get involved in a heated altercation with an Aventura policeman after she apparently took issue with his request to not engage in campaign activities in the street which would hold up oncoming traffic.

She listened to the police officer’s respectful and reasonable request, but Wasserman Schultz continued to argue with the police officer, according to several people who witnessed the incident.

Wasserman Schultz was greeting voters and waiving her campaign signs on a street that leading into the polling site and was obstructing traffic by stopping cars before they could even enter the parking area.

The police officer respectfully asked Wasserman Schultz to move onto the sidewalk as everyone else was required to do, but the Congresswoman was unhappy with not being able to campaign how she saw it fit. Unnerved by the simple request from a police officer, Wasserman Schultz made a “well placed” phone call to some unknown individual in a position of authority. Five minutes later, the Aventura City Mayor came to the scene and was confronted by Debbie Wasserman Schultz and proceeded to get an earful from her as well.

Wasserman Schultz stayed about 20 minutes before she left the scene with the six or so supporters she brought with her . After the congresswoman left, one of the Democrat supporters who witnessed the whole incident confronted the Mayor and told him that what she did was “extremely inappropriate” for her to berate him in the manner she did.

This altercation is just a few days removed from an earlier incident in which the congresswoman took issue with a Democrat voter who refused to campaign and support her and instead supported her Republican congressional opponent Karen Harrington.

meh...like a seesaw

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2014, 12:03:38 PM »

Kirsten Powers: Liberals' Dark Ages

Kirsten Powers 6:44 p.m. EDT May 14, 2014

Each week seems to bring another incident. Who will the thought police come for next?

POWERS

(Photo: Janet Van Ham, AP)

CONNECT

TWEET

LINKEDIN

COMMENT

EMAIL

MORE

Welcome to the Dark Ages, Part II. We have slipped into an age of un-enlightenment where you fall in line behind the mob or face the consequences.

How ironic that the persecutors this time around are the so-called intellectuals. They claim to be liberal while behaving as anything but. The touchstone of liberalism is tolerance of differing ideas. Yet this mob exists to enforce conformity of thought and to delegitimize any dissent from its sanctioned worldview. Intolerance is its calling card.

Each week seems to bring another incident. Last week it was David and Jason Benham, whose pending HGTV show was canceled after the mob unearthed old remarks the brothers made about their Christian beliefs on homosexuality. People can't have a house-flipping show unless they believe and say the "right" things in their life off the set? In this world, the conservative Tom Selleck never would have been Magnum, P.I.

This week, a trail-blazing woman was felled in the new tradition of commencement shaming. International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde withdrew from delivering the commencement speech at Smith College following protests from students and faculty who hate the IMF. According to the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, this trend is growing. In the 21 years leading up to 2009, there were 21 incidents of an invited guest not speaking because of protests. Yet, in the past five-and-a-half years, there have been 39 cancellations.

Don't bother trying to make sense of what beliefs are permitted and which ones will get you strung up in the town square. Our ideological overlords have created a minefield of inconsistency. While criticizing Islam is intolerant, insulting Christianity is sport. Ayaan Hirsi Ali is persona non grata at Brandeis University for attacking the prophet Mohammed. But Richard Dawkins describes the Old Testament God as "a misogynistic … sadomasochistic … malevolent bully" and the mob yawns. Bill Maher calls the same God a "psychotic mass murderer" and there are no boycott demands of the high-profile liberals who traffic his HBO show.

The self-serving capriciousness is crazy. In March, University of California-Santa Barbara women's studies professor Mireille Miller-Young attacked a 16-year-old holding an anti-abortion sign in the campus' "free speech zone" (formerly known as America). Though she was charged with theft, battery and vandalism, Miller-Young remains unrepentant and still has her job. But Mozilla's Brendan Eich gave a private donation to an anti-gay marriage initiative six years ago and was ordered to recant his beliefs. When he wouldn't, he was forced to resign from the company he helped found.

Got that? A college educator with the right opinions can attack a high school student and keep her job. A corporate executive with the wrong opinions loses his for making a campaign donation. Something is very wrong here.

As the mob gleefully destroys people's lives, its members haven't stopped to ask themselves a basic question: What happens when they come for me? If history is any guide, that's how these things usually end.

Kirsten Powers writes weekly for USA TODAY.

In addition to its own editorials, USA TODAY publishes diverse opinions from outside writers, including our Board of Contributors. To read more columns like this, go to the opinion front page or follow us on twitter @USATopinion or Facebook.