Author Topic: bloating from test  (Read 4550 times)

mikenz

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
bloating from test
« on: November 02, 2005, 10:10:57 PM »
i am taking propionate can it cause your stomach to bloat, 4 days after taking it
and im getting bloating

Yes it can

Re: bloating from test
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 05:01:48 AM »
Test can and will cause you to retain water, sodium, nitogen, potassium and most annoyong body fat.

These are the raw ingredients in the recipe to create muscle.  Test converting to estrogen also results in edema (water retention).

You will get bigger and stronger but also smoother and bloated running a supraphysiological amount of test regardless of the flavor... cyp. en. sus. prop. etc. 

My own experience is primarily with cypionate.  Anti e ancilliary drugs will help but you will still experience some bloat.  The bloat seems to be the "incubator" within which muscle is created.

killerlust8

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 05:39:59 AM »
Prop doesn't suppose to bloat you. Especially after just 4 days???? Something else you must have changed look at what you eating first???

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 08:27:48 AM »
check your dinners and lunchs and breaskfasts..
w

BrooklynBB

• Getbig II
  • An Impala with the Top Chopped Off...
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 02:24:33 AM »
Test will not make you fat, that's a load of shit.  If you're getting stomach bloating it's from the food you're eating, not from the test. 

If you get bloated after a few weeks of taking test it's a combination of water retention and excess estrogen production.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 06:48:11 PM »
why do u think they use test prop mainly during cutting/precontest, u hold little water and it will be out of ur system in no time.imo, its all about ur diet which will lead to more fat gain, water retention, and so forth.

muscle
muscle

Yes it can

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2005, 04:28:36 AM »
Brooklyn and Muscle... you are right, my choice of words was poor.  It is not necessarily the hormone that will result in added bodyfat but rather the extra calories which often accompany a cycle.  Your training (or lack of it ) will, of course,  also determine whether or not  bodyfat is stored.

That being said,  it is still my humble opinion, based on personal experience,  that if excess calories are consumed and your training isn't what it should be then bodyfat will increase at a greater rate than if exogenous was not being used.

Diet and training are more important- not less important- when a strong andro like test is being used.

Thanks for bringing my bad to my attention.  Peace

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 03:04:44 PM »
Try Sustanon250.......it's a combination of fast, medium and slow acting esters so it doesn't bloat you like: Cyp, Prop.....

I take 250MG ew for maintenance and it's smooth.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2005, 03:25:53 PM »
Try Sustanon250.......it's a combination of fast, medium and slow acting esters so it doesn't bloat you like: Cyp, Prop.....

I take 250MG ew for maintenance and it's smooth.....

DIV

what, 250mg ew as a bridge?

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2005, 03:30:42 PM »
what, 250mg ew as a bridge?

muscle

Bridge?

I suppose you could call it that.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

guest123

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2005, 05:41:16 PM »
all test will bloat you.  prop can be worse if you take too much.  diet is off you will be a water bag.
take arimidex with it and stay lean yo.