Author Topic: Experiences coming off completely?  (Read 7075 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Experiences coming off completely?
« on: May 31, 2012, 06:33:16 AM »
Would like to hear some personal experiences of what it felt like coming off all together. I know the longer you were on the harder it must've been so please let us know how long you were on for.

Borracho

• Getbig V
Re: Experiences coming off completely?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 07:15:09 AM »
Not hard at all man.

Just give it some time and dont act like you are addicted to cocaine.

Its only juice and muscle can and will be regained within 2 months if and when you decide to go back on.

Life is much more then juicing and muscles. Relax and enjoy!

Yeah dude that's what I'm thinking.  :D

Its just that I was on for close to 6 months on my first cycle so I would like to hear what I may experience in the coming weeks. I know we're all different and there's other factors to take into account like length of cycle, specific steroids used, age, genetics, mind state, etc of the user that will determine what one will go through when coming off.

I think we know all those things would determine the severity of the off period but I think its good to have stuff like this up on the boards since there's a lot of people just searching around looking for info. I remember reading the steroid boards for years before pinning myself..lol.

brad2020

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 07:53:16 AM »
Honestly!!

Well sex drive goes to nothing, even with a decent PCT it will never be like when you were on.

Strength goes down, so the weight you can use, makes it hard mentally.

Longer recovery times!!

Personally my work suffers, as i feel less productive.

You obviously drop weight, which is more than likely water weight. But that sudden decrease can cause loss of confidence.

The sad fact is, im a better all round person when im on! I have more energy, more confidence, my family life improves.

This is just me personally.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 08:52:45 AM »
Honestly!!

Well sex drive goes to nothing, even with a decent PCT it will never be like when you were on.

Strength goes down, so the weight you can use, makes it hard mentally.

Longer recovery times!!

Personally my work suffers, as i feel less productive.

You obviously drop weight, which is more than likely water weight. But that sudden decrease can cause loss of confidence.

The sad fact is, im a better all round person when im on! I have more energy, more confidence, my family life improves.

This is just me personally.

I already feel very lethargic at times during the day. Tbh, if I wasn't worried about my hair I would stay on forever cause of all the things you mentioned. I still have a full head of hair but there's some baldies in my family in I don't wanna risk it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 10:13:35 AM »
Took a year off after being on the for 3 years straight, felt OK while I was off but didn't even touch a weight couldn't get motivated come hell or high waters, it's been a year now and have been dosing mild until now, going back to the extreme for now on. The worst part was coming back and doing 2 plates for only 7 reps when I have benched 5plates per side before, that was a bitter pill for me to swallow. I may never come off again, I feel I am unhealthy, unmotivated and weak when I am off, just being honest.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 10:49:23 AM »
Took a year off after being on the for 3 years straight, felt OK while I was off but didn't even touch a weight couldn't get motivated come hell or high waters, it's been a year now and have been dosing mild until now, going back to the extreme for now on. The worst part was coming back and doing 2 plates for only 7 reps when I have benched 5plates per side before, that was a bitter pill for me to swallow. I may never come off again, I feel I am unhealthy, unmotivated and weak when I am off, just being honest.

Appreciate the honesty.

I just came off and already got a cold even though its summer time. I went into the supermarket sweaty after a bit of cardio and the next morning I already had a runny nose. Had done it plenty of times while on and never got sick so I can understand why someone would wanna stay on indefinitely.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 10:52:32 AM »
BustinAss' posts quickly disappearing  ???

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 11:49:44 AM »
Yes, MOD Overload is DELETING my posts.

Yes i am.

You are not welcome here.

8)

brad2020

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2012, 11:53:21 AM »
Well ive recently made the decision to stay on now. Ive spent 8 years doing time off = time on. Im 35, and recently went to have my bloods checked. I had them checked after doing a pct and making sure my system was clean. Everything came back normal. In fact the dr was very susprised about how healthy i was. I never told him that i was any type of gear. However he did ask due to the size of me which i denied.

Maybe ive been lucky and staying on could cause a problem. But the life i lead, when im on. lifting big, looking big, feeling confident, sex when ever i want it. From now on its blast for 12 weeks, cruise for 12 weeks. and all over again.

Of course i will continue to get my bloods checked, and use every anti side effect drug and supplement i can get my hands on.

I eat clean, cardio everyday, you name it. This is the life ive chosen and I couldnt be happier.

P.s im also worried about my hair, it is thinning, but im 35, how do i know if thats due to the gear. Thanks to this board, im now using every treament i can get my hands on. and its working. so far.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 12:04:17 PM »
Well ive recently made the decision to stay on now. Ive spent 8 years doing time off = time on. Im 35, and recently went to have my bloods checked. I had them checked after doing a pct and making sure my system was clean. Everything came back normal. In fact the dr was very susprised about how healthy i was. I never told him that i was any type of gear. However he did ask due to the size of me which i denied.

Maybe ive been lucky and staying on could cause a problem. But the life i lead, when im on. lifting big, looking big, feeling confident, sex when ever i want it. From now on its blast for 12 weeks, cruise for 12 weeks. and all over again.

Of course i will continue to get my bloods checked, and use every anti side effect drug and supplement i can get my hands on.

I eat clean, cardio everyday, you name it. This is the life ive chosen and I couldnt be happier.

P.s im also worried about my hair, it is thinning, but im 35, how do i know if thats due to the gear. Thanks to this board, im now using every treament i can get my hands on. and its working. so far.

Funny when a doctor is shocked of someone's good health...lol.

They say its usually when we start getting older that our bodies are less tolerant to abuse. Maybe this is when gh (obviously diet and cardio as well) becomes more and more important. Stay Healthy and good luck with the hair!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 06:46:20 AM »
About 8 months off right now.

Fuck the needle, I dont need this shit.

I feel great.

No doubt im smaller, "weaker"...softer. I see other guys around me comming out of mowhere looking jacked, im jealous I admit it...BUT I know what it takes to get there, been there...and I laugh because I know those guys have no base.

But I feel healthier and I dont carry that "weight" of the needle, you know...when to pin..when is my next orde comming what to use next etc etc...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 11:11:11 AM »

I feel great.

No doubt im smaller, "weaker"...softer. I see other guys around me comming out of mowhere looking jacked, im jealous I admit it...BUT I know what it takes to get there, been there...and I laugh because I know those guys have no base.

But I feel healthier and I dont carry that "weight" of the needle, you know...when to pin..when is my next orde comming what to use next etc etc...

So do you still live the same life wrt to training and diet?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 10:13:01 PM »
Yes, I train the same.. maybe less volume and eat the same.. except from less meals or protein..

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 06:53:10 AM »
Yes, I train the same.. maybe less volume and eat the same.. except from less meals or protein..

That's cool...I'm hoping on doing the same only if I can maintain my motivation for training.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 10:20:51 AM »
i took 2 n a half year off when i got sick of competing, the worst part is loosing your condition as has been said above, even eating perfectly and doing your cardio you still carry fat where you dont want it, you never have that semi pump out of the gym either

that being said, im thinking of comming off for a good beak again,, was on for 5 month, got shredded for a hol towards the end of it.... since i came back i just cant be arsed to shoot up, im curious to see how long i can keep looking good and holding my weight,, been 3 weeks so far so im all positive now, might be rummaging through my drug draw in a few month tho

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 04:38:53 PM »

I feel great.

so you will stay off "forever" ???

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2012, 07:50:25 AM »
Imagine that you have billions of dollars and you are given any woman that you want anytime, then one day you just wake up and it's all gone and you are now a kidnapped african forced to be a soldier in Uganda.

That's what it feels like coming off.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2012, 09:02:26 AM »
Imagine that you have billions of dollars and you are given any woman that you want anytime, then one day you just wake up and it's all gone and you are now a kidnapped african forced to be a soldier in Uganda.

That's what it feels like coming off.

nah,,,, its not the best, but its not so bad... i did 5 yr without before i took anything, and as has been said many times on here, built a solid base... does make a big difference coming on and off

you also have to be realistic on how you can look and how you can train, your not going to be big and tight no matter what you do... you can be big or you can be tight...or you can be somwhere in-between ( which is what i aim for )

when it comes to training youl feel your joints much more and generally ache most of the time in and out of the gym, but you just have to plod on and do what you can

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2012, 10:57:25 AM »
not sure you should even be on. I saw you pics in another thread and at best, you got a swimmers build. This after being on for 6 months? Geez man...
?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2012, 11:16:51 AM »
not sure you should even be on. I saw you pics in another thread and at best, you got a swimmers build. This after being on for 6 months? Geez man...

Really.....a swimmer's build at best?

Not sure if you're serious.

I had been taking really low doses with a few weeks off here and there...it wasn't 6 months of gh15 doses.

In the pic below that I took last friday I was back on for 2 weeks taking 20 mgs of dbol a day. I weigh 195 at 5'9 in that pic.... I don't know any swimmers like that.

I shouldn't even be on... whatever bitch!

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2012, 04:27:14 AM »
Thats a very good physique man! Dont listen to haters!
As for the coming off etc, i have only ever done a few 12 weekers so my opinion probably isnt as valid as someone whos been on for months or years. But for me i dont ever lose motivation to train, thats one thing i dont understand that people can feel that they dont want to hit a gym! Its a lifelong thing for me, so it really doesnt matter wether im cycling or not!
The physical differences, well thats a different story! the pump is the biggest difference for me, my arms are busting out my T shirts everyday when im on, and not quite as much off lol Condition goes also and i find myself not being able to get away with my huge meals as much lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2012, 11:24:21 AM »
Thats a very good physique man! Dont listen to haters!
As for the coming off etc, i have only ever done a few 12 weekers so my opinion probably isnt as valid as someone whos been on for months or years. But for me i dont ever lose motivation to train, thats one thing i dont understand that people can feel that they dont want to hit a gym! Its a lifelong thing for me, so it really doesnt matter wether im cycling or not!
The physical differences, well thats a different story! the pump is the biggest difference for me, my arms are busting out my T shirts everyday when im on, and not quite as much off lol Condition goes also and i find myself not being able to get away with my huge meals as much lol

Thanks man, I expect abuse and welcome it on the G&O board. I think over on this side we all expect little more respect and help from one another cause usually that's what you get. Nothing wrong with criticism as long as its constructive...not like what that goof ritch does.  

And wrt the training I agree with what you've said about it being a lifelong thing. I would go nuts without having that as a part of my life...which is kind of why I started taking gear this year to begin with. Its hard to stay motivated when all you can do is go up and down in bf after training naturally for years.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2012, 12:17:19 PM »
Really.....a swimmer's build at best?

Not sure if you're serious.

I had been taking really low doses with a few weeks off here and there...it wasn't 6 months of gh15 doses.

In the pic below that I took last friday I was back on for 2 weeks taking 20 mgs of dbol a day. I weigh 195 at 5'9 in that pic.... I don't know any swimmers like that.

I shouldn't even be on... whatever bitch!

Good physique

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2012, 12:23:45 PM »
just being honest, post your pic on any forum where you don't your guys backing you. I dare you. You will get real feedback. I don't care about your stats, you got a newb body and you're talk about being on gear. Kinda sad, but hey, keep on living with your head in the sand.

Not hating, giving you a good dose of reality.
?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2012, 01:13:24 PM »
just being honest, post your pic on any forum where you don't your guys backing you. I dare you. You will get real feedback. I don't care about your stats, you got a newb body and you're talk about being on gear. Kinda sad, but hey, keep on living with your head in the sand.

Not hating, giving you a good dose of reality.

"My guys" ...

I don't know what that's supposed to mean you goof... lmao

And I do have a "newb" body cause that's exactly what I am. Nowhere have I claimed to be something I'm not and only posted that pic in reply to your post because I am larger than a swimmer....that much I will say. I didn't post it here for any other reason than that and I'm not gonna go and post it elsewhere just to please you.

Bud...you're a goof lol  just shut up already.