Author Topic: Show your support for the blacks in Israel  (Read 3842 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Show your support for the blacks in Israel
« on: June 01, 2012, 02:56:20 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18292716

'In recent weeks, African migrants have become the target of violent attacks by people in Israel, who blame them for a rise in crime and anti-social behaviour.

Israel will move to deport hundreds of South Sudanese people over the coming weeks. One politician in Benjamin Netenyahu's party described Africans as a cancer.'

This is unfair. We all know Africans are welcome all across the world and do not partake in the following;

Thieving
Dealing
Anti-Social behavior
Crime
Generally being an irritating pest wherever they pop up.

And a whole host of other particular unpleasant activities. Wherever they move whole areas perk up and benefit from their presence. Previously decrepit areas just start blooming in when rap music, fake sunglasses and stolen jewelry start circulating.

Show your support. Contact your nearest Israeli embassy and demand better treatment of these parasites people.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Show your support for the blacks in Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 03:15:05 AM »
Are you suggesting that the black guys that wake you up on your beach holiday, to sell you pirate DVD's and a 100% polyester lacoste polo's are a nuisance James?

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 03:17:47 AM »
Thieves stole land, and now, they have a problem with a new generation of thieves.  What's the problem?  Maybe the USA should take back their billions in planes, tanks and other armaments.  Lets see if Israel's real invading neighbors, the Arabs, hold back their invasion.

MikMaq

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 03:25:15 AM »
The funniest part is these people are refugees from a GENOCIDE  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 03:28:02 AM »
Thieves stole land, and now, they have a problem with a new generation of thieves.  What's the problem?  Maybe the USA should take back their billions in planes, tanks and other armaments.  Lets see if Israel's real invading neighbors, the Arabs, hold back their invasion.

Epic failure to read history.

When the isreali's were scattered from their HOMELAND that they had live in for hundreds of years - after the roman invasion of Jerusalem, the roman emporer renamed the area 'Palestine' in order to try and wipe away the rememberance of the jewish people and right to their land.

They were helped to move back into their OWN land in 1948, and lived peacably with the 'Palestinians' even sharing trade / business - until a non Palestinian called Yasser Arafat joined their cause and declared himself their Leader out of hate for the Jews - hence the whole media frenzy and war after war against the Jewish 'Theives'  ::)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 03:29:30 AM »
lol, in spain they pretend to sell watches and sunglasses, but after couple seconds comes the inevitable "want some marijuana or coce, good material"

;D

Hahaha, standard procedure. I was actually in Malaga last week with the Mrs and as we were looking at them going from place to place I actually thought "Why don't they just fucken sell some drugs lol" evidently they are then  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 03:35:07 AM »
Away with them.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 03:36:33 AM »
epic jews throwing out other races from "their" country and then cry when they are treated the same in europe

hypocrisy at its best  :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 03:42:51 AM »
epic jews throwing out other races from "their" country and then cry when they are treated the same in europe

hypocrisy at its best  :D

I am pretty sure that the people beating up blacks in Isreal, are not the very same individuals who escaped from Auscwitz  ::) Probably just regular dudes like us, who hate blacks.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 03:45:34 AM »
Looks like nobody likes the blacks, not even the jews  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 03:50:15 AM »
Are you suggesting that the black guys that wake you up on your beach holiday, to sell you pirate DVD's and a 100% polyester lacoste polo's are a nuisance James?

That's exactly what I'm claiming. How they're even allowed on beaches used by Europeans is beyond me. I work hard the whole year. When I visited the pristine beaches of Santorini or Ithaca where white sand meets turquoise ocean, the last thing I want to see is a black dot slithering around, pestering white people to buy its stolen loot.

MikMaq

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 03:58:08 AM »

When the isreali's were scattered from their HOMELAND that they had live in for hundreds of years - after the roman invasion of Jerusalem, the roman emporer renamed the area 'Palestine' in order to try and wipe away the rememberance of the jewish people and right to their land.

They were helped to move back into their OWN land in 1948, and lived peacably with the 'Palestinians' even sharing trade / business - until a non Palestinian called Yasser Arafat joined their cause and declared himself their Leader out of hate for the Jews - hence the whole media frenzy and war after war against the Jewish 'Theives'  ::)

2000 fucking years ago are you high or just a fucking retard. If that is so, get the fuck out of britian, and take all your roman saxon invaders out. England was the celts land first.  

MikMaq

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 03:59:54 AM »
I am pretty sure that the people beating up blacks in Isreal, are not the very same individuals who escaped from Auscwitz  ::) Probably just regular dudes like us, who hate blacks.
Could of fooled me, last time I checked jews seem to bring it up, about virtually anytime you mention, anything about there invasion of israel.

Edit: 2000th post BITCH!!!

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2012, 04:07:51 AM »

I don't have to do an extensive history search of Africans and Jews, because I could care less about both groups.  Israelis should welcome anyone, because their neighbors would fuck them, just like the Germans, if given the opportunity.  But they can thank God for insuring the USA is a military power in the 21st century.  

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2012, 04:09:36 AM »
I have zero problem with anyone coming to anyone's country if it's going to make it better. Never EVER EVER in the history of this planet has an influx of Africans made anyone's country better. It's a race that should be kept in chains and preferably in cages. Metaphorically speaking off course. You cannot let 3rd world apes loose in the 1st world and expect good things to happen. The cultures are just not compatible. Blacks think the world owes them something.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 04:12:51 AM »
2000 fucking years ago are you high or just a fucking retard. If that is so, get the fuck out of britian, and take all your roman saxon invaders out. England was the celts land first.  

Calm down sweetheart and turn on CNN, to learn some new opinions.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 04:18:02 AM »
yeah but how far back are we going to look?

what if the mongols demanded back turkey etc? ;D

however the most fraudulent landgrab in european history must have been kosovo given to the albanians.

thats poitics, all nation borders are drawn with blood.
Almost every powerful nation has had a stronghold on the territory of Israel, British, French, Turks, Arabs, Romans, Greeks, Persians, Assyrians, Babylonians etc, .. the first to rule this region was the Canaanites then Conquered by a certain Hebrew tribe that ended up being known as the Jews, who established the nation of Israel and wiped out most tribes living in the land except for The Philistine, who are now known as the Palestinians.

Most Canaanite tribes were Hamitic tribes except for the Philistines who were both Hamitic and Semitic and of course since The Israeli's were a Semitic tribe it was always easy for the Philistines to recruit Hamitic tribes as allies to fight with Israel, hence the term Semitic and antisemitism, however the Philistines could never take over the land during Israel's 500 year reign, then came the Babylonian exile in 550 BC, followed by Greek rule and Roman rule until the second revolt in Jerusalem which caused the name to change to Palestine as stated by BigCyp.

Anyway make a long story short I would suspect that the Israeli's have as much right to claim that land as anyone since they held a 500 year reign

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 04:23:50 AM »
Ugandan sailors are good people.
P

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 04:35:11 AM »
yeah but how far back are we going to look?

what if the mongols demanded back turkey etc? ;D

however the most fraudulent landgrab in european history must have been kosovo given to the albanians.

thats poitics, all nation borders are drawn with blood.

x2

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 04:52:58 AM »
im not sure if american people were aware of this, some are now.(but the us govt knew,they are no idiots).

here, this jew michael savage summs it up nicely

i dont know how much of his opinions are based on him being jewish and disliking muslims, but he is right there.

Spot on.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2012, 04:57:44 AM »
do you think the conflicts been genuinly about religion or rather about power?

Some fight over religion but unlikely the cause, however religion is used to lure the average soldier into the fight but there are always more powerful political agendas at stake. The Palestinians and the Jews have been fighting for over 3000 years, they utterly hate each other

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2012, 05:14:11 AM »

I don't buy it.  Just because people occupied a spot for awhile doesn't mean their descendants get to come back whenever they want and kick everyone out.  Even genuinely indigenous people who didn't budge for tens of thousands of years got pushed aside and no one is giving them the whole place back.

It's their OWN land if there's a God, He's the God of the Jews, and the land is theirs by divine right.  That's the claim, as I understand it.  Failing that, they're simply entitled to keep it for as long as they can stop anyone else taking it.  Same as it's been for anyone through history.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2012, 06:04:12 AM »
assuming there is a god, is it the same god for everyone?

why would god refer the jewish people?

and why would go let the holocaust stuff happen?

More than one monotheistic God tells his followers that they are extra special.  Do the math.

See above.

Nothing bad is ever God's fault.  It's our fault.  I agree with that much.  We're so quick to do rotten shit to one another.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 06:06:38 AM »
Some fight over religion but unlikely the cause, however religion is used to lure the average soldier into the fight but there are always more powerful political agendas at stake. The Palestinians and the Jews have been fighting for over 3000 years, they utterly hate each other
The original Hatfields and McCoys.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2012, 06:13:27 AM »
I have zero problem with anyone coming to anyone's country if it's going to make it better. Never EVER EVER in the history of this planet has an influx of Africans made anyone's country better. It's a race that should be kept in chains and preferably in cages. Metaphorically speaking off course. You cannot let 3rd world apes loose in the 1st world and expect good things to happen. The cultures are just not compatible. Blacks think the world owes them something.

I would say an Influx of Africans made America a super power based on the ability to make goods with no payroll (slavery) enabling them to keep overhead at a minimum and thrusting the US in the forefront of the international trading market.

Would you dispute that?