Author Topic: And you don't lift weights, because....  (Read 3555 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
And you don't lift weights, because....
« on: June 01, 2012, 12:06:57 PM »
Great blog posting!  Makes a great point and debunks those excuses many women give for not lifting.

http://www.inspiredfitstrong.com/2012/blog/and-you-dont-lift-weights-because/

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: And you don't lift weights, because....
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 12:55:16 AM »
lol sent this to my wife's email

*in before beat down (of me)*

My wife is genetically gifted to be athletic but highly unmotivated -_-; when she works out she gets in shape quick.. she seems to only wana do cardio though which i tell her is not good for her (well... you dont wana be skinny fat...)

I tell her I can teach her all the basics, advanced techniques, etc... as I know the whole anatomy of the body... every lil muscle how to work it... but she just goes eeh later... and keeps delaying. Tried to get her to do p90x... doesnt feel like lifting... tried to even get her to do beachbody insanity to do some form of resistance training... but delays yet again.

DAMN IT lol... I love my wife and she is sexy, but would love to have her alongside me dedicated to physique as well.

ANyways I sent her that... just awaiting to receive the beat down from her now LOL

Thanks for sharing that site, there is so much less female oriented BB/figure/fitness/whatever websites than male bodybuilding... when everything is BAM male pictures she gets turned off and goes ew i dont wana be big/etc... and then of course the androgen crazy ladies who look quite manly lol...

Hmm.. would help to have a major female only website for fitness/bodybuilding/etc... MOST EVERY woman does not care about <10% bf and being on stage... besides even then those women look kinda weird but its all personal vision... although figure models look AMAZING regularly (when not super ripped where they lose their feminine look)... personally i dont like when women get a masculine face from abusing androgens but yeah...