Author Topic: Tren and lipids?  (Read 2397 times)

Calypso

• Getbig II
Tren and lipids?
« on: June 02, 2012, 07:22:46 PM »
I recently had a wonky blood test low hdl and high ldl, should I lay off the tren? I have started taking more cq10, niacin to combat it. What are your guys views on this?

whitewidow

Re: Tren and lipids?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 04:33:33 AM »
lots of variables could of caused this. How long did you use Tren? what dosage were you using? what else were you using? And like galeniko said what was the numbers on your prior blood test? If it is dangerously high I would do like you are doing and stay clean for awhile. let us know how long you were using the tren and at what dose along with any other products and maybe we can get you a better annswer but the bottom line is you need a break.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 05:34:19 AM »
Tren wrecks havoc on my lipids more than anything else.

What are your values?

There is only so much OTC meds can do for you.

8)

Calypso

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 08:23:30 AM »
Guys I had some terrible personal problems and I gained some weight in that time from a terrible diet, fast food everyday, wasn't training at all. At the time of the blood test I was almost 270, I think my reading was hdl 30, and my ldl was 6.8. Now im at around 240. Feel really good, training everyday and straightened my diet out completely my new readings were hdl 35, and my ldl was mid 5's. So it has gone done from a few months ago.

I was running anavar and Letro before which can cause lipids to go bad, so I have dropped those completely. Bottom line, I would contribute the bad readings to the no training sitting on my ass, and eating hospital food and mcdonald's for a couple months straight. Even my Dr agreed with me on this one.

What are your guys thoughts? Should I carry on with Tren at a small dose? Or wait until I get my levels lower.

I plan on running Prop 500mg/Primo 1000mg/Tren 300mg.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 01:08:33 AM »
Guys I had some terrible personal problems and I gained some weight in that time from a terrible diet, fast food everyday, wasn't training at all. At the time of the blood test I was almost 270, I think my reading was hdl 30, and my ldl was 6.8. Now im at around 240. Feel really good, training everyday and straightened my diet out completely my new readings were hdl 35, and my ldl was mid 5's. So it has gone done from a few months ago.

I was running anavar and Letro before which can cause lipids to go bad, so I have dropped those completely. Bottom line, I would contribute the bad readings to the no training sitting on my ass, and eating hospital food and mcdonald's for a couple months straight. Even my Dr agreed with me on this one.

What are your guys thoughts? Should I carry on with Tren at a small dose? Or wait until I get my levels lower.

I plan on running Prop 500mg/Primo 1000mg/Tren 300mg.
Did you use tren the whole time when you didn't train and and had a poor diet?