Author Topic: WWYD? Dipshit waiter creating problems for me  (Read 5567 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
WWYD? Dipshit waiter creating problems for me
« on: June 03, 2012, 02:35:07 AM »
I just got home from the bar/lounge......but when I got there after a few min's I tell the waiter "any hot chicks in here tonight? Let me know if you see anything worth while - thanks".

And the dipshit said "ehh senor ehh se si sii ohhkay ohhkay no problemo". Then fucking 10 min's later, I see 3 bouncers coming towards me and asking me to step outside?? And I'm like okay what the fuck. Lo and behold, the bouncers say "is it true that you're asking around for prostitution?? Or try to get a blow job or touch women's pussy in here??" Now what the hell? Anyway, I had to explain myself that it's not true, yaddi yaddi etc etc and got allowed back into the place.

Then the dipshit waiter comes up to me again to make sure we're cool, and apparently he was surprised that I got back in, and this idiot is asking me if I want to talk to any women. And I told him to get outta my face. Man...what a fucking night, a total roller coaster. Can't even trust waiters nowadays or what, jealous c ocksucker  :D >:(

- Discuss
#

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Dipshit
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 02:48:59 AM »
Just to get this right you asked a bartender who is a b eaner to inform you if there are any hot chicks present ?!?!?

Are you fucking retarded?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 02:52:04 AM »
Racist thread reported.
P

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 03:24:50 AM »
for those who didnt catch the point of the story

they needed 3 bouncers to walk up to him, as hes so massive and huge, one alone would be very scared to do so

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 03:28:26 AM »
Just to get this right you asked a bartender who is a b eaner to inform you if there are any hot chicks present ?!?!?

Are you fucking retarded?

This.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 03:30:48 AM »

they needed 3 bouncers to walk up to him, as hes so massive and huge, one alone would be very scared to do so

;D ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 04:55:58 AM »
I just got home from the bar/lounge......but when I got there after a few min's I tell the waiter "any hot chicks in here tonight? Let me know if you see anything worth while - thanks". And the dipshit mexican said "ehh senor ehh se si sii ohhkay ohhkay no problemo". Then fucking 10 min's later, I see 3 bouncers coming towards me and asking me to step outside?? And I'm like okay what the fuck. Lo and behold, the bouncers say "is it true that you're asking around for prostitution?? Or try to get a blow job or touch women's pussy in here??" Now what the hell? Anyway, I had to explain myself that it's not true, yaddi yaddi etc etc and got allowed back into the place. Then the dipshit waiter comes up to me again to make sure we're cool, and apparently he was surprised that I got back in, and this idiot is asking me if I want to talk to any women. And I told him to get outta my face. Man...what a fucking night, a total roller coaster. Can't even trust waiters nowadays or what, jealous c ocksucker  :D >:(

- Discuss

My guess is that after they realized you were not SMM they knew they had nothing to fear from you...and were thankful you weren't the paralysis causing destruction machine they had heard stories about....so, they let you back in.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 04:57:11 AM »
bouncers are dumber today than when i used to go out...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 05:00:19 AM »

Hahahaha

Good that they let you back in - never heard about the fanny pecker/prostitution problem?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2012, 06:46:59 PM »

;D

bouncers are dumber today than when i used to go out...

Dumber? Try oblivious semi-retarded washed up dead end life delusional fucks (not all though)
#

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WWYD? Dipshit waiter creating problems for me
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2012, 06:48:25 PM »
A bouncer is now pretty much customer service job.

I had to physically touch someone for the first time in about a year last week.

Its easier to use your mouth to talk than throw them out. Keeping them out is even easier.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 05:29:08 PM »

Its easier to use your mouth to talk than throw them out. Keeping them out is even easier.

x2
#

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 05:33:05 PM »
I just got home from the bar/lounge......but when I got there after a few min's I tell the waiter "any hot chicks in here tonight? Let me know if you see anything worth while - thanks".

And the dipshit said "ehh senor ehh se si sii ohhkay ohhkay no problemo". Then fucking 10 min's later, I see 3 bouncers coming towards me and asking me to step outside?? And I'm like okay what the fuck. Lo and behold, the bouncers say "is it true that you're asking around for prostitution?? Or try to get a blow job or touch women's pussy in here??" Now what the hell? Anyway, I had to explain myself that it's not true, yaddi yaddi etc etc and got allowed back into the place.

Then the dipshit waiter comes up to me again to make sure we're cool, and apparently he was surprised that I got back in, and this idiot is asking me if I want to talk to any women. And I told him to get outta my face. Man...what a fucking night, a total roller coaster. Can't even trust waiters nowadays or what, jealous c ocksucker  :D >:(

- Discuss
of course, he was mad that youre not gay. and he wanted your big black dick. (yes homo)
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 05:34:40 PM »

;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2012, 05:59:22 PM »
Hope the spit in your food tasted good.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2012, 09:48:46 PM »

This!!!
?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2012, 10:15:24 PM »

- Discuss

Good post Big Nigger!!! Very funny!!!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2012, 01:30:49 AM »

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2012, 02:30:09 AM »

where do you bounce?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2012, 06:22:50 AM »
On your mom's ass, perhaps?

PS: sorry irishdave, no offense. It's just that you left this hanging, and I had to complete the thought. You understand...standard getbig procedure and all...

lol