Author Topic: Want to fuck with us Americans?? MK-44 mini-gun test fire  (Read 34414 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: Want to fuck with us Americans??
« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2012, 01:58:24 PM »
There is a first time for everything.     ;D

And their neighbors, the Mongols created what was the largest contiguous land empire in human history.

yes, but that's mogolians, not chinese

it actually was china that was invaded and conquered at that time

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2012, 02:10:57 PM »
yes, but that's mogolians, not chinese

it actually was china that was invaded and conquered at that time

I know.  I'm just trolling.     ;D

epic_alien

« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2012, 02:12:51 PM »
Oh for gods sake. You really think the US wouldnt have been drawn into WWII if the Japanese hadnt attacked us?
You act like the fucking Atomic Bomb was finished when we started the war with Japan, and we were just looking for a excuse to use it.

The bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were tragic, yes, but they saved countless American lives from having to invade their fucking country, especially seeing as how they would fight to the last woman and child.

The Japanese would one of the most brutal enemies ever faced - there was no surrender. You surrendered to them - they chopped your balls off and stuck them in your mouth.

On Iwo, when all hope was lost - they started throwing themselves on their swords and blowing themselves up.

Dropping the bomb's did exactly what they were supposed to do - save American lives and end the war in the pacific. When you start worrying about your enemy's wellbeing more than your own - thats when you know youve lost.

so american lives are what its all about? lives are lives. what happned to you? branwashing nationalism,

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2012, 02:13:08 PM »
what war?  you mean the provoking the united states participated in by not trading with them anymore, and trying to cripple their economy, knowing they would have to do something about it. and then knowing there was a attack comming to pearl harbor, then saying nothing, so that it could happen, and thus afterwards had the reason to go and attack them full on to test the superweapon they had work so hard. war? what war?

Lots of opinions and assertions in your post.

What war? You're joking right? The war between Japan and the United States, that one. Did that not happen? Did the world just dream that? It was all faked on a Hollywood sound-stage? And the scrap iron etc embargo was done in response to Japans invasion of Manchuria. The United States didn't just slap an embargo on another nation and trading partner for no reason. Your ignorance concerning the nuclear weapons project during that time is very telling.

Gotta love how you leave out Japans bloody conquests in the Pacific as well.

Too funny.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2012, 02:15:36 PM »
so american lives are what its all about? lives are lives. what happned to you? branwashing nationalism,

Yes. In a war, a total war no less, your own people and citizens come first. Especially because the Japanese struck first. That said, dropping those bombs and ending the war saved many more cities from being further melted from fire-bombings and further attacks.

Lives were spared on both sides.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2012, 02:15:46 PM »
what is it that America has that others want so bad though? The arabs got the oil money, what else is there?  

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2012, 02:16:52 PM »

Actually, I think it's minimizing the needless death of people FROM ANY COUNTRY is what it's all about. Operation Olympic (invasion of Japan) was projected to cost 1,000,000 dead. It's arguable to say the atomic bombings prevented that.

I encourage you to read 'The Rape of Nanking' if you think Japan is so sweet smelling (that is, if you can make it through be barbarity).
The answer is "yes".

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2012, 02:19:02 PM »

A super-stealthy warship that could underpin the U.S. navy's China strategy will be able to sneak up on coastlines virtually undetected and pound targets with electromagnetic "railguns" right out of a sci-fi movie.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-navy-hopes-stealth-ship-answers-rising-china-065329046.html

if it's so "super stealthy", then, why do I see it ? ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2012, 02:19:34 PM »
Actually, I think it's minimizing the needless death of people FROM ANY COUNTRY is what it's all about. Operation Olympic (invasion of Japan) was projected to cost 1,000,000 dead. It's arguable to say the atomic bombings prevented that.

I encourage you to read 'The Rape of Nanking' if you think Japan is so sweet smelling (that is, if you can make it through be barbarity).
Dont bother. Dude is ignorant, it wont make a difference.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2012, 02:19:40 PM »

Great book.

The more a nation pussy-foots around during a war (especially a total war) the more time it takes to finish and achieve your objectives...if it gets finished at all.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2012, 02:24:38 PM »
exactly

China has never invaded any nation in thier entire history, I really don't understand why us and other western countries always have this "China is the biggest threat to us" bullshit.

Same here.  The Chinese like to make MONEY.  They're not dumb enough to pick a fight with the USA; our logistics are far superior, including nuke delivery.  And in war, logistics win over and over again.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2012, 04:59:27 PM »
you idiot - American doesn't have an economy - you are bankrupt and don't even know it - China owns America - and only keeps lending too keep the whole system propped up for as long as it can hold of complete collapse - the sad thing is you Americans have no idea what's coming, keep believing that you are mighty, prosperous and rich!  Fools, if you knew the truth, you would be studying survivalist techniques, but you freaks live in a bubble!  America has collapsed, but like I said, you freaks will be the last to know!  The people who caused the collapse own the media which pumps your heads full of the type of crap you all like to hear!  This poor poster thinks the American Economy hasn't collapsed!
      ekul for prez!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2012, 05:25:32 PM »
The Chinese are Asian.  Asians are good at math.  When the Chinese do the math, going to war with the USA don't add up.     ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2012, 05:27:27 PM »

LOL    ;D

Sorry!  Here ya go:

Do you see it now?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2012, 05:28:57 PM »
The Chinese are Asian.  Asians are good at math.  When the Chinese do the math, going to war with the USA don't add up.     ;D

LOL. Now that's the post of the day, the thread can end in peace  :)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2012, 05:38:36 PM »
lol... two third of chinese are living in extreme poverty. Their economy is based on shity plants that pollute everything, air, water, ground... When europe and north america wont be able to buy their shit because of the recession, they ll follow us in the recession, too. Lol at morons who have 0 knowlegdes in modern geopolitics.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2012, 05:43:53 PM »

Haha...little shit ass.   :) :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2012, 06:33:53 PM »
We'll stick a boot in your ass, it's the American way.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2012, 08:57:06 PM »
Real question is will they hold that power as they relinquish economic superiority to the chinese over the next twenty years, we live in interesting times, China and Russia definatly starting to flex their muscles in an alliance of force that is weaker comparison to the NATO alliance, but grows with each conflict, three years ago Syria would have been toast by now.

RUSSIA W0ULD NUKE AND DESTR0Y EUR0PE WITHIN 24 H0URS. THE MAIN P0WER IS THE U.S.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2012, 06:46:40 AM »
RUSSIA W0ULD NUKE AND DESTR0Y EUR0PE WITHIN 24 H0URS. THE MAIN P0WER IS THE U.S.

Leave Rossiya out of this.
They just want to live in peace.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2012, 09:20:26 AM »
I'll withhold judgment until you tell me more about this evil conspiracy -- what is it that the elite plan to do again? How'd you learn about it? When is it supposed to go down?
Your assumptions are wrong - it doesn't "GO DOWN" as you colloquially call it, it is a process that has been in motion for centuries, you were born into it, and also a product of it and therefore unable to see it, if you haven't asked yourself the following questions "How the system works, how the curriculum works, who controls it, who own the media, who controls it, and who owns your mind and who controls it, who benefits the most from you being they way you are, who benefits the most from you thinking that a process that has been going on for centuries and apparent to those who look is a CONSPIRACY - to offer up the necessary evidence in a post on GETBIG is pointless, I Know what I  know, and I don't care what others think, there are forces on this planet that aren't to be messed with!  You peasants believe whatever you like!
V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2012, 09:34:18 AM »
Your assumptions are wrong - it doesn't "GO DOWN" as you colloquially call it, it is a process that has been in motion for centuries, you were born into it, and also a product of it and therefore unable to see it, if you haven't asked yourself the following questions "How the system works, how the curriculum works, who controls it, who own the media, who controls it, and who owns your mind and who controls it, who benefits the most from you being they way you are, who benefits the most from you thinking that a process that has been going on for centuries and apparent to those who look is a CONSPIRACY - to offer up the necessary evidence in a post on GETBIG is pointless, I Know what I  know, and I don't care what others think, there are forces on this planet that aren't to be messed with!  You peasants believe whatever you like!
How did you get free of this mind control and how do we?

Thanks.
G

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2012, 10:03:56 AM »
How did you get free of this mind control and how do we?

Thanks.

"You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes." - E-Kul

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2012, 10:10:57 AM »

good post

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2012, 10:11:47 AM »

"You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes." - E-Kul
Really?

Quoting the Matrix?

That's the argument?

G