Author Topic: Do i not respond to GH!???I dont get it  (Read 10412 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Do i not respond to GH!???I dont get it
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 05:36:16 PM »
What do you mean?I know i can change my body ive done it before

do you think you can make it change even more ? can you invision yourself being and feeling more muscular and leaner all over ?    it wont happen till you believe it can...

;D

low doses of gh dont cause rapid changes, older guys see some quick fat loss but a ytoung dude on less than 10iu per day is gonna get more of a long term benefit, not so much something you can see right away, unless you have out of this world genetic response.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2012, 06:11:11 PM »
I was i ran into personal probelms n got off cycle for a little im back in full blast now and he wont answer my PM's or emails

Not answering at the other place? Pretty shitty after all that talk.

The plan for a young guy that gh15 laid out is simple though. Get lean using tren,test and mast (though it can be done with any other aas) Monday-Friday low carbs and cals while keeping protein high. Sat-Sun a little relaxed. Then blow up/mutate from a lean starting point.

It might be a blessing in disguise for you if the gh was bunk. It is better if you try to squeeze as much potential gains as possible from aas only before jumping on the gh. Your young enought to bide your time anyway.

darts

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 05:18:03 AM »
very nice transformation. Do you remember what your weight was like for the 1st 2nd and 3rd pics by chance?

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 06:47:55 AM »
You made great gains without GH15! Hell you could get a supplement company use those pictures for a new fat burner! No joke. I could honestly tell it was from hard work if you read my first post.I would take a serum Test and if the HGH seems to be real then just use it for a few months. But dont stop the hard work. that is what gets you the best results!
Some people start getting lazy once they get on alot of steroids and HGH. You made great gains with the protocoil you used. maybe just up the steroid doses and workout even harder then you did, and just pray the HGH starts to work. I would be interested to see how you respond to serostim. But Like I said make sure it is from a person who can produce a kit with a pharmacy label he cane show you even a pharmacy slip. just so many fakes around! No joke I know guys who buy 10 kits of serostim for 1,200$ a kit! 126IU's. That is with no insurance.  Try using a diffrent line of gear megadose on primo and other cutting drugs. I would know what to tell you to do if you could post a new picture.

Basically do the same thing you did work very hard but up the doses and try a diffrent line of gear and some diffrent HGH but don't pay a nything to crazy! Like I said I know guys who spend 10 grabd on serostim and they just look average.That hookup with the serostim is gone anyway but it was easy to get uop to about 4 months ago,

I still get my 1 kit a month and it is consistent,hell sometimes I have to give the guy the  money to run in the pharmacy and by it. def legit! HGH is all I have used for almost a year. I gained a huge amount of weight but my BF% went higher as well! good luck!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 11:24:12 AM »
dont stop the hard work. that is what gets you the best results!

THIS times a gazillion

yes chemicals help you get better and faster results, but hard work is required to get best possible results

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2012, 01:57:31 PM »
You made great gains without GH15! Hell you could get a supplement company use those pictures for a new fat burner! No joke. I could honestly tell it was from hard work if you read my first post.I would take a serum Test and if the HGH seems to be real then just use it for a few months. But dont stop the hard work. that is what gets you the best results!
Some people start getting lazy once they get on alot of steroids and HGH. You made great gains with the protocoil you used. maybe just up the steroid doses and workout even harder then you did, and just pray the HGH starts to work. I would be interested to see how you respond to serostim. But Like I said make sure it is from a person who can produce a kit with a pharmacy label he cane show you even a pharmacy slip. just so many fakes around! No joke I know guys who buy 10 kits of serostim for 1,200$ a kit! 126IU's. That is with no insurance.  Try using a diffrent line of gear megadose on primo and other cutting drugs. I would know what to tell you to do if you could post a new picture.

Basically do the same thing you did work very hard but up the doses and try a diffrent line of gear and some diffrent HGH but don't pay a nything to crazy! Like I said I know guys who spend 10 grabd on serostim and they just look average.That hookup with the serostim is gone anyway but it was easy to get uop to about 4 months ago,

I still get my 1 kit a month and it is consistent,hell sometimes I have to give the guy the  money to run in the pharmacy and by it. def legit! HGH is all I have used for almost a year. I gained a huge amount of weight but my BF% went higher as well! good luck!

Thank you,Ill post a somewhat recent pic its embarrassing bc i been going thru problems ever since my show so i fell off big time,No excuses but selling house,parents divorce,gf cheated,etc

This was maybe a month ago,i look similer but i prob lost some mass since here

current stats
5'11
208 pounds

On strict keto diet(i lose weight best with this approach)
3 weeks on rip mix50mg EOD tren ace 100mg EOD
Just started EC stack and ordering phram grade T3

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2012, 10:57:37 PM »

Thank you,Ill post a somewhat recent pic its embarrassing bc i been going thru problems ever since my show so i fell off big time,No excuses but selling house,parents divorce,gf cheated,etc

This was maybe a month ago,i look similer but i prob lost some mass since here

current stats
5'11
208 pounds

On strict keto diet(i lose weight best with this approach)
3 weeks on rip mix50mg EOD tren ace 100mg EOD
Just started EC stack and ordering phram grade T3

Not bad at all! You could easily make some improvements you know how to do it. I am 5-6IN and 216lbs just on HGH! This year I gained 36 pounds just on HGH but my BF went from 6-8% to 14% in 8-9 months. so I am not to lean myself at the moment but I have the best base I ever have had to start cutting! By the time I get done I will be around 180Lbs. I would try one good serostim kit or any USA grade kit and see if you notice any diffrence. HGH didn't really make me lean but I was eating and lifting to gain weight and muscle. I am happy with my results even though I am alot bigger. I will still have alot of size when I get down to 190LBS I will be very muscular and give a illusion of 210lbs easy. I would not worry about it bro you still look good. just keep training hard!I do not think you look bad at all! No Homo. You can't always look perfect especially when you start having personal issues.

The best I ever looked I had to quit my job, drop the girlfriend, and just concentrate on bodybuilding and my diet all day everyday. It is getting harder these days since I hit my 30's with the shop and my parents medical problems I have alot of stress on my plate. My mom might have cancer not sure yet. they took a sample. I think it is just a tumor or cyst but I don't think it is cancerous however it might be. waiting for those results to see if it is benign or malignant.  sometimes life just gets in the way and the last thing on your mind are weights! Anyway if you have insurance just set-up a appointment and tell your doctor you want a HGH serum Test and they will schedule one or just send you right to the lab and take it that day and send you the results in the mail just like asking for a testosterone level test!

If you do not have insurance it will cost more then 40$.Hope this helps. Good luck. If you haave insurance take the HGH serum test on both generic HGH and serostim and see the diffrence in results.

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2012, 08:22:47 PM »
Not bad at all! You could easily make some improvements you know how to do it. I am 5-6IN and 216lbs just on HGH! This year I gained 36 pounds just on HGH but my BF went from 6-8% to 14% in 8-9 months. so I am not to lean myself at the moment but I have the best base I ever have had to start cutting! By the time I get done I will be around 180Lbs. I would try one good serostim kit or any USA grade kit and see if you notice any diffrence. HGH didn't really make me lean but I was eating and lifting to gain weight and muscle. I am happy with my results even though I am alot bigger. I will still have alot of size when I get down to 190LBS I will be very muscular and give a illusion of 210lbs easy. I would not worry about it bro you still look good. just keep training hard!I do not think you look bad at all! No Homo. You can't always look perfect especially when you start having personal issues.

The best I ever looked I had to quit my job, drop the girlfriend, and just concentrate on bodybuilding and my diet all day everyday. It is getting harder these days since I hit my 30's with the shop and my parents medical problems I have alot of stress on my plate. My mom might have cancer not sure yet. they took a sample. I think it is just a tumor or cyst but I don't think it is cancerous however it might be. waiting for those results to see if it is benign or malignant.  sometimes life just gets in the way and the last thing on your mind are weights! Anyway if you have insurance just set-up a appointment and tell your doctor you want a HGH serum Test and they will schedule one or just send you right to the lab and take it that day and send you the results in the mail just like asking for a testosterone level test!

If you do not have insurance it will cost more then 40$.Hope this helps. Good luck. If you haave insurance take the HGH serum test on both generic HGH and serostim and see the diffrence in results.

Thanks man,Im doing the Dave P keto diet and so far so good also doing fasted cardio and uping it everyweek,So now that is down pat can your recommend drug doses tren,T3,etc

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2012, 02:02:31 AM »

Thanks man,Im doing the Dave P keto diet and so far so good also doing fasted cardio and uping it everyweek,So now that is down pat can your recommend drug doses tren,T3,etc

have you tired dyazide? It works very well when you are lean. gets rid of water nicely. I would just use small amounts of Test. 300mg of prop a week, 500mg of Tren-A, 100mg of masteron 5 days a week(500mg a week), Nice amount of primo if you can afford it. 300mg of primo enanthate EOD or  600mg primo acetate Mon-sat. Then when you get lean enough use some dyazide to get rid of any water retention. If you do use HGH try stacking it with a T3/T4 combo. always buy human grade T3 and T4 though. Never mess with UGL T3 or T4 . That is what I would personally use T3 and T4 stack great with HGH. Halotestin is something else that will give you a great grainy look so Id thrown in 20-30mg of halotestin in the stack. you may have a thyroid issue once I started thinking about your issue a little more.

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2012, 05:48:25 AM »
have you tired dyazide? It works very well when you are lean. gets rid of water nicely. I would just use small amounts of Test. 300mg of prop a week, 500mg of Tren-A, 100mg of masteron 5 days a week(500mg a week), Nice amount of primo if you can afford it. 300mg of primo enanthate EOD or  600mg primo acetate Mon-sat. Then when you get lean enough use some dyazide to get rid of any water retention. If you do use HGH try stacking it with a T3/T4 combo. always buy human grade T3 and T4 though. Never mess with UGL T3 or T4 . That is what I would personally use T3 and T4 stack great with HGH. Halotestin is something else that will give you a great grainy look so Id thrown in 20-30mg of halotestin in the stack. you may have a thyroid issue once I started thinking about your issue a little more.

Cool man thanks,gott an order.for HG t3.coming,I also have hg dyazide but i.guess thats for when im lean

Why do.u think I have thyroid issues

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2012, 06:21:09 PM »

Cool man thanks,gott an order.for HG t3.coming,I also have hg dyazide but i.guess thats for when im lean

Why do.u think I have thyroid issues
[/quote

just something that came to mind. you probably are fine but dosn't hurt to get some bloodwork done.I thought that could be a reason why the HGH did not work,But then I thought there is no way you could of loss all that weight if your thyroid hormones were not on point. so they are probably fine! just out of curiosity did you try stacking the HGH with T3 or T4? stacking HGH with T3 should help. If you still get no gains then I would have to say something is not right. But like everyone has said if you have insurance just ask your doctor for a HGH serum Test. My insuance you go to one big hospital building where they have doctors, the lab, X-Ray-MRI area, urgent care, pharmacy,everything is together.So if I ask for a HGH serum Test he would refer the test and after the appointment I go to the lab and they take the blood and then a week later I get the results in the mail. same if I wanted to get my thyroid checked I would just ask the doctor for a thyroid test referal and he would send me to the lab after the appointment and they would draw the blood and test my thyroid. Like I said you have lost alot of weight before so I am sure your thyroid levels are fine. But all these things I mention are good to get checked out every oonce in awhile. Test level, thyroid, liver and kidney test, HGH serum Test. all are very cheap if ou have decent insurance.

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2012, 10:32:23 PM »
Ill def get those test done,No never ran HG t3 with GH

BUT

Ive been careless with my prolacin levels,My nipples has been leaking oozing stuff when i squeeze them for 6-8 weeks now.I ran an AI n caber but i dont think the caber was good bc it was expired 2 yrs.Gonan order letro n caber from a good research site n go heavy with the dose until it clears

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2012, 01:53:37 AM »
Ill def get those test done,No never ran HG t3 with GH

BUT

Ive been careless with my prolacin levels,My nipples has been leaking oozing stuff when i squeeze them for 6-8 weeks now.I ran an AI n caber but i dont think the caber was good bc it was expired 2 yrs.Gonan order letro n caber from a good research site n go heavy with the dose until it clears

that is no good. Real cabergoline is expensive stuff! and that is what you need if you are having prolactin issues however some would argue other drugs work just as well as cabergoline.

gopower

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2012, 05:13:26 AM »

I'm not buying into the change over night story's. I've used Lilly, blue tops, nipertropin and now using Thanks. The Lilly was the best and followed by Thanks, they both worked but results were slow and over time.

I think it depends on what you are using. My hands get numb and I can barely walk the dog without seriously swollen calves on just 3iu.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2012, 08:50:04 AM »
I think it depends on what you are using. My hands get numb and I can barely walk the dog without seriously swollen calves on just 3iu.

Let's not confuse "sides" with "results".

I get sides within a few days, but the visible results take much longer unless you are already 7-8% bodyfat.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2012, 04:02:28 AM »

I'm not buying into the change over night story's. I've used Lilly, blue tops, nipertropin and now using Thanks. The Lilly was the best and followed by Thanks, they both worked but results were slow and over time.

I think the guys who brag about overnight results are the guys trying to make a buck off the product! hell even if you are lean it takes some time! It also depends on your diet. I used it to bulk with NO AAS! and it worked! after close to a year I have put on over 30 pds! but my bodyfat has also pretty much doubled! from 8% to 16%. But I have the best base I have ever had to work with! I can actually lose 20lbs and still be 195lbs ripped. I have the know how and product access to make it happen. All I have to do is change my diet and start the AAS.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2012, 08:06:32 AM »
If someone claims results after 24 hours on hgh they are scamming or selling

hgh starts to show after a month
T