Author Topic: Friend of mine  (Read 2355 times)

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
Friend of mine
« on: November 03, 2005, 01:34:15 PM »
I've got a buddy whose been working out seriously for a little under a year. Lately the subject of gear has come up. I generally don't condone gear use for someone without a few years of training under his belt, but he's really gung-ho about doing a light cycle this winter(10 weeks@500mg/ew Test-E). I'm torn because one side of me wants to do a cycle with my boy, and the other side thinks he should wait. This dudes training and diet are immaculate and he's done his homework. Any impartial advice would be much apreciated.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
Re: Friend of mine
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 01:55:55 PM »
age?
grundle has no sack,

big juice

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 04:44:33 PM »
for sure hook up your boy you'd know better then us about him  and his stats if he is ready just go easy on him

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 04:51:37 PM »

big juice

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 05:12:33 PM »
in that case do the damn thing

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 06:01:29 PM »
a year is not enough workout out time, he can still make great gains but swith up his workout, time he works out and diet...he need more time b4 aas..imo
OFFSHOREIRONcom

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2005, 03:13:59 PM »
I've got a buddy whose been working out seriously for a little under a year. Lately the subject of gear has come up. I generally don't condone gear use for someone without a few years of training under his belt, but he's really gung-ho about doing a light cycle this winter(10 weeks@500mg/ew Test-E). I'm torn because one side of me wants to do a cycle with my boy, and the other side thinks he should wait. This dudes training and diet are immaculate and he's done his homework. Any impartial advice would be much apreciated.

23 w/ one year training?

He needs to wait.

Wait a couple years until he has hit some plateaus and then reconsider it.

He's just going to waste his natural potential.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 03:20:02 PM »
if he doesnt want to wait a while (which if u really want to juice, ur probably going to) make sure he does it the right way, and not to get too crazy with the whole thing. but at the same time, ur his boy and if u feel he needs to wait, voice ur opinion, he should take it and let him gain more experience with his training and nutrition and then hell be ready.

muscle
muscle

Ur Moms Pimp 2005

• Getbig II
  • Your mom owes me MONEY
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2005, 07:43:33 AM »
"Natural Potential" that makes me laugh. To tell someone not to use gear before they reach their natural potential makes no sense. If you took two guys that had been usind AAS for years and compared them one of them would probably look better than the other. Thats partially because he has better genetics and the gear just helps him make better gains. My point is that you will reach a time in your training where you have trouble getting much bigger (without insane amounts of gear) so what differance does it make if you use gear? By using you will just get htere quicker. I think people that are so called "Vets" enjoy telling others to wait, when most of them didn't.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2005, 09:52:58 AM »
again like mentioned before it is all personal preference, like i said above, it is hard to tell someone not to juice because in their head its like telling them not to get bigger, get more chicks, or have that body they have always wanted.

muscle
muscle