Author Topic: Bath Salts + Zombies = Super Human Strength says ABC news  (Read 13852 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Bath Salts + Zombies = Super Human Strength says ABC news
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 12:39:22 PM »
You probably want to get out of any 1st World country because they are the biggest consumers.  And this stuff is legal.  Give it one year, and there will be an epidemic in the USA.  God please make away, so I can get the hell out of America. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2012, 12:40:35 PM »
You probably want to get out of any 1st World country because they are the biggest consumers.  And this stuff is legal.  Give it one year, and there will be an epidemic in the USA.  God please make away, so I can get the hell out of America. 

It's not legal is it?  I thought it was pcps mixed with other shit.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2012, 12:42:39 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2012, 12:50:22 PM »
It's not legal is it?  I thought it was pcps mixed with other shit.

From what I saw briefly in the video, it can be snorted in a raw form, something along the lines  of snorting Sea Salt but it's in a designer package like "Blue Magic" or something.  If this is causing all the zombie attacks, Gold help us, because we are fucked.  I have no interest in trying to fight off some psychotic, wilding 25 yr old at mid-night in a dark alley.  

You can't even buy protection from Chaos.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2012, 12:53:27 PM »
G_Thang after hearing about Jenkem, i'm not surprised with anything people snort, smoke or inject anymore.... Really Does sound like people voluntarily want to turn into zombies

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2012, 12:59:26 PM »
Sound like a superpowered Meth or Coke.
Bath salts - the new Meth!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2012, 01:02:01 PM »
How long before supplement companies start selling bath salts? :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2012, 01:02:32 PM »
G_Thang after hearing about Jenkem, i'm not surprised with anything people snort, smoke or inject anymore.... Really Does sound like people voluntarily want to turn into zombies

I've seen people jacked on drugs, but usually, one person can take them down or spray them down with cold water.  Basically, if you meet one of these guys one on one, you should write your own eulogy on the spot.  I'm guessing all forms of Bath Salts will have to be outlawed.  In the USA, that means consumption goes up.  I say epidemic in 12-18 months.        

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2012, 01:03:05 PM »
A majority of humans are weak to the point of actually injecting, snorting and swallowing these types of substances.

Alcohol is the number one drug for weak folks.

We're all fucked.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2012, 01:08:28 PM »
A majority of humans are weak to the point of actually injecting, snorting and swallowing these types of substances.

Alcohol is the number one drug for weak folks.

We're all fucked.

yes we all buy steroids from china and aren't as fucked?

chess315

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2012, 01:21:34 PM »
where have you guys been this shit has been around in the usa for several yrs now. they have legit legal ecstasy,ketamine,zanax  replacments and have for a while now. Any drug you want you can get a legal version cheap ,cheap a lot of the times the legal version trumps the real version.  The meth  type salts are not really that popular meth is more a drug thats popular because country people can make it with out having connections imo not a big concern. Who in the right mind would pick meth if they had every drug at there disposal the most popular right now is mxe + a legal ketamine   6apb,5apb legal mda and various meth analogs. The benzo one is spreading fast also phanazepam I think shit for 40$ you basic have 1000 zanax

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2012, 01:23:03 PM »
where have you guys been this shit has been around in the usa for several yrs now. they have legit legal ecstasy,ketamine,zanax  replacments and have for a while now. Any drug you want you can get a legal version cheap ,cheap a lot of the times the legal version trumps the real version.  The meth  type salts are not really that popular meth is more a drug thats popular because country people can make it with out having connections imo not a big concern. Who in the right mind would pick meth if they had every drug at there disposal the most popular right now is mxe + a legal ketamine   6apb,5apb legal mda and various meth analogs. The benzo one is spreading fast also phanazepam I think shit for 40$ you basic have 1000 zanax

Are you a truck driver ???

chess315

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2012, 01:25:01 PM »
when it comes to how dangerous a substance the media tend to skew stuff alcohol,cocain,meth,heroin are by far the worse you need to look at charts that show how many users out of 100,000 visit the hospital. Believe it or not if you take ecstasy you or 50 times less likely to end up in the emergency room then if you drink. Drinking is one of the most dangerous chems ever. I laugh my ass of when people say i just drink dont mess with hard shit drinking is one of the most dangerous things a person can do bar none.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2012, 01:31:52 PM »
when it comes to how dangerous a substance the media tend to skew stuff alcohol,cocain,meth,heroin are by far the worse you need to look at charts that show how many users out of 100,000 visit the hospital. Believe it or not if you take ecstasy you or 50 times less likely to end up in the emergency room then if you drink. Drinking is one of the most dangerous chems ever
Alcohol and Benzo's are the most dangerous to be addicted to - the only 2 that can kill you from withdrawals.

Meth will turn your life upside down fast.
Heroin will do the same, it will just take a lot longer. Heroin is probably the most dangerous drug to use, as you can overshoot the dose easily and fucking die.

chess315

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2012, 01:35:08 PM »
Alcohol and Benzo's are the most dangerous to be addicted to - the only 2 that can kill you from withdrawals.

Meth will turn your life upside down fast.
Heroin will do the same, it will just take a lot longer. Heroin is probably the most dangerous drug to use, as you can overshoot the dose easily and fucking die.
spot on the publics perception of what is dangerous is way the fuck off. Like i said unless unless lack of options or for a work related reason there is no reason I can see a person would choose meth to do or even crack for that matter. heroin is kinda a thing of the past hell the doctor will give you worse then that.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2012, 01:42:23 PM »
spot on the publics perception of what is dangerous is way the fuck off. Like i said unless unless lack of options or for a work related reason there is no reason I can see a person would choose meth to do or even crack for that matter. heroin is kinda a thing of the past hell the doctor will give you worse then that.
Shooting Meth gives you a rush that is without equal - thats why it has such a bad rap. Smoking it is a close 2nd.
Shooting Heroin is the same way for the depressant side, but with a much steeping learning curve - you overdo it a little bit, you die.

If youre strictly talking snorting or eating, Id agree with you. But not when people start shooting them.
Im a former addict - Ive done everything under the sun in every way possible.

Meth and Heroin are probably the 2 worst compounds in existance.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2012, 01:54:07 PM »

lol great vid

how much coke does one need to snort to get this lean

A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2012, 02:01:26 PM »

Linky where I can buy

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2012, 02:05:21 PM »
lol great vid

how much coke does one need to snort to get this lean

probably atleast enough to get a feever going and sustain it for 6 months or so,

and/or just go batshit crazy

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2012, 02:18:55 PM »
probably atleast enough to get a feever going and sustain it for 6 months or so,

and/or just go batshit crazy

lol thanks for getting me aware of the new sensation sweeping the nation

A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2012, 02:23:37 PM »
lol thanks for getting me aware of the new sensation sweeping the nation

haha I know, seems people don't know what to make of this guy but I can't see how it's possible to misunderstand this comedian trolling while making money

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2012, 02:50:38 PM »

haha I know, seems people don't know what to make of this guy but I can't see how it's possible to misunderstand this comedian trolling while making money
im sure this guy could single handedly kill off the entire african race with his trolling technique
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2012, 02:59:43 PM »
im sure this guy could single handedly kill off the entire african race with his trolling technique

they can't never grasp this high level of trolling

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2012, 03:03:13 PM »
We must protect ourselves by mega dosing test/tren/eq/anadrol!! Then we shall see who has the super strength!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2012, 03:48:47 PM »
bump