Author Topic: Dorian Yates - two pics - very good quality  (Read 99329 times)

L.L

Re: two pics of yates very good quality
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2012, 08:28:25 AM »
DORIAN YATES aka THE GUY WHO RUINED  COMPETITIVE BODYBUILDING AS WE KNOW IT .!!!!

THANK YOU , U BRIT PIECE OF SHIT.. ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 08:51:15 AM »
DORIAN YATES aka THE GUY WHO RUINED  COMPETITIVE BODYBUILDING AS WE KNOW IT .!!!!

THANK YOU , U BRIT PIECE OF SHIT.. ;D

true ...i was watching a video of him the other day and he just took it to a whole different level. Still looked better than today's blow up dolls like kuclo
l

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 08:52:06 AM »
Dorian's quads weren't that great.
in the above pics they do not 'appear' that great

But they were

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 08:52:46 AM »
bring back the 80's
l

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 08:56:32 AM »
jesus looked like shit!!!

Ok...

But what's that got to do with dorian?

ob205

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2012, 09:46:54 AM »

Wow, 20 years, Bodybuilding the only "sport" that has regression

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2012, 09:49:18 AM »
Among other things, Branch lacks separation.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2012, 10:47:56 AM »
Wow, 20 years, Bodybuilding the only "sport" that has regression

you're comparing a Mr. Olympia to a non-Mr. Olympia and that's the conclusion you reach? How about comparing Dorian to the current Mr. Olympia, genius?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2012, 10:51:12 AM »
Honestly, what is the big deal about Yates?  He looks like shit in every pic I see of him.  His black and white photos are his best by far.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2012, 01:18:28 PM »
They're actually a lot alike , both really hard core trainers , both tore muscles , both are known for grainy conditioning and thickness and not having pretty physiques

Dorian would crush him in a contest but they are similar in a lot of ways

That's actually a pretty impressive pic of Branch there.

I know a lot of people don't like his look but I can see why he wins contests.

Yates is in another league altogether though.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2012, 01:30:29 PM »
Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that Branch is a very distant wannabe of Dorian.
Dorian's training was really hardcore - Branch moves weight 3 inches and makes a lot of noise.
Not even getting into the physiques... Dorian makes Branch look like a red-headed stepchild.

Bullfucking shit he does.

Emperor's new clothes with Dorian. They are very similar, Dorian has a far better back though.
Trans Milkshake.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2012, 01:47:45 PM »
you're comparing a Mr. Olympia to a non-Mr. Olympia and that's the conclusion you reach? How about comparing Dorian to the current Mr. Olympia, genius?

You think Phil compares favorably with Dorian?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2012, 01:58:26 PM »
You think Phil compares favorably with Dorian?

yes. I still think a prime Dorian would beat Phil, but Phil is closing the gap. He is one of the few pros who keeps improving from show to show. Who is to say he won't surpass Dorian in 2-3 years?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2012, 02:02:50 PM »
Dorian was overrated.  There is no way in hell he should have won 6 Sandows, especially after the muscle tears.  from 1990's on, I think Yates was one of the worst Olympians ever.  Bodybuilding is (or should be) about aesthetics and mass.  Yates was a blocky mess.  Compare Cutler's all-time best to Dorian's.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2012, 02:08:02 PM »
Real muscle and real width.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2012, 02:11:35 PM »
yes. I still think a prime Dorian would beat Phil, but Phil is closing the gap. He is one of the few pros who keeps improving from show to show. Who is to say he won't surpass Dorian in 2-3 years?

What do you mean by surpass? what has Phil brought to the table Dorian hasn't already? what can he bring? I just made a thread about his progress from 2005 on I agree he keeps getting better and I think if he comes in like he has at this past Olympia he will win again and the only real threat he has his Kai unless Jay comes in looking like 09 again but that's not likely

Phil looks great in the most musculars and and front & rear double biceps shots , but his latspreads leave a lot to be desired and from the sides he's not the same force and his ab-thigh isn't a strong pose either Dorian was more of a force from all angles than Phil is I don't see Phil getting better in that respect

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2012, 02:12:50 PM »
Dorian was overrated.  There is no way in hell he should have won 6 Sandows, especially after the muscle tears.  from 1990's on, I think Yates was one of the worst Olympians ever.  Bodybuilding is (or should be) about aesthetics and mass.  Yates was a blocky mess.  Compare Cutler's all-time best to Dorian's.

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2012, 02:14:12 PM »
great pics,cutlers best in noway compares to yates,only ronnie in a couple diff. contests could compare to yates,and yes mentality wise branch does kinda remind me of yates.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2012, 02:16:34 PM »
great pics,cutlers best in noway compares to yates,only ronnie in a couple diff. contests could compare to yates,and yes mentality wise branch does kinda remind me of yates.
I can respect that you like Yates, but Ronnie blows him away every year.  Skinny Ronnie beats skinny Yates.  Monster Ronnie is more aesthetic than monster Yates.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2012, 02:18:11 PM »
dorian = amateur size everywhere

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2012, 02:20:13 PM »
Dorian was overrated.  There is no way in hell he should have won 6 Sandows, especially after the muscle tears.  from 1990's on, I think Yates was one of the worst Olympians ever.  Bodybuilding is (or should be) about aesthetics and mass.  Yates was a blocky mess.  Compare Cutler's all-time best to Dorian's.

Blocky, how? Not enough v-taper?  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2012, 02:22:45 PM »
Blocky, how? Not enough v-taper?  ;D
Cutler (when on) has a better shape then Dorian.  The only thing Yates had going for him was that he was very conditioned.  Still a fridge.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2012, 02:32:52 PM »
What do you mean by surpass? what has Phil brought to the table Dorian hasn't already? what can he bring? I just made a thread about his progress from 2005 on I agree he keeps getting better and I think if he comes in like he has at this past Olympia he will win again and the only real threat he has his Kai unless Jay comes in looking like 09 again but that's not likely

Phil looks great in the most musculars and and front & rear double biceps shots , but his latspreads leave a lot to be desired and from the sides he's not the same force and his ab-thigh isn't a strong pose either Dorian was more of a force from all angles than Phil is I don't see Phil getting better in that respect

let's use bodybuilding terms you can understand. Phil almost matches Dorian in muscular bulk, has better symmetry, balance, definition, and fullness. You said before that a prime Flex could beat Dorian. So let me ask you: what did Flex bring that Phil hasn't already?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2012, 02:37:37 PM »
Phil has already surpassed Dorian in bodybuilding terms, he has better detail, shape, proportion, muscularity, less condition and density and a slightly better structure. Flex has better genetics than Phil but unless it's 1993 AC then Phil takes it due to judging criteria.
Trans Milkshake.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2012, 02:39:34 PM »
let's use bodybuilding terms you can understand. Phil almost matches Dorian in muscular bulk, has better symmetry, balance, definition, and fullness. You said before that a prime Flex could beat Dorian. So let me ask you: what did Flex bring that Phil hasn't already?
Great pics.  Phil would rape Dorian.