Author Topic: You can not pull the race card on this one!  (Read 6681 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
You can not pull the race card on this one!
« on: June 04, 2012, 05:09:08 PM »

The dude in the black shirt works out, okay now this thread can't be moved. Anyway state the obvious in this clip!

- Discuss
#

EatYouForBreakfast

• Getbig II
Re: You can not pull the race card on this one!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 05:18:11 PM »
straight up snoozin' for too long. Guy is mangled lol

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 05:19:27 PM »
Well hey YAGR et al....LOL
H

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 05:23:09 PM »

And got his head stomped too, that's not cool.
#

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 05:43:12 PM »
execute them all for oxygen abuse

MikMaq

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 05:47:36 PM »
And got his head stomped too, that's not cool.
Yeah if youve ever had a real concussion you ll know it aint no fucking joke. The guys a fat tub of shit, he just took a head but without notice,  and then hit the guy while hes down, I hope the fuck this retard gets charged.

P.S. Im pretty sure the guy knocked out was drunk as shit, he stumbled just as much at the start of the video as he was at the end.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 05:50:25 PM »
execute them all for oxygen abuse

I could understand a one on one fight. But once the dude in the white tank top got knocked out, that fatty sack of shit went too far punching and stomping on his head. Let's hypothetically say a fight is a fight, then it leads to higher charges from assault to aggravated assault then to attempted murder. So who loses now? Everybody, one guy is in the hospital and another behind bars.

But too many people instigated the whole fight. I'd say people need to learn to stay in their lane in life, only stick up for yourself in self-defense.
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 05:52:32 PM »
Yeah if youve ever had a real concussion you ll know it aint no fucking joke. The guys a fat tub of shit, he just took a head but without notice,  and then hit the guy while hes down, I hope the fuck this retard gets charged.

A real concussion that knocks you out numbs your whole body, and you won't feel a thing no matter if you get hit with a fist or an iron pipe or a hammer. The aftermath once the swelling, and possible fracture or broken bones occur man you won't recognize the person's face!

This video went viral so fast it's just a matter of time before "Fat Rocky" who posed and put his arms up get arrested. Like I said too many people instigated the fight. And the fat sack of shit could have been knocked out but too many people stayed behind him "cheering" him on. Which made it a bit fearful for anybody to step in and just to even stop the fight.
#

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 05:52:50 PM »
Bunch of clowns. smh

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 05:55:54 PM »
Bunch of clowns. smh

I agree, all of them are clowns. From the drunks, to the fat tubby and the "instigating crowd." But then again, worse things happen out there in fights and it could always be worse right.
#

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 05:56:52 PM »
I could understand a one on one fight. But once the dude in the white tank top got knocked out, that fatty sack of shit went too far punching and stomping on his head. Let's hypothetically say a fight is a fight, then it leads to higher charges from assault to aggravated assault then to attempted murder. So who loses now? Everybody, one guy is in the hospital and another behind bars.

But too many people instigated the whole fight. I'd say people need to learn to stay in their lane in life, only stick up for yourself in self-defense.
This

and the dumbass who filmed it Mr. "You got knocked the fvck out" is a complete dummy...
I didn't need to see his big ass saucer plate sized eyes and mouthing the same thing over and over again...

That being said, Dude (the winner) reminded me of a bald Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 05:58:35 PM »
thats what you get for letting someone into your personal space.......
no on gets in my face that close.....
choice is an illusion

MikMaq

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2012, 05:59:36 PM »
A real concussion that knocks you out numbs your whole body, and you won't feel a thing no matter if you get hit with a fist or an iron pipe or a hammer. The aftermath once the swelling, and possible fracture or broken bones occur man you won't recognize the person's face!

This video went viral so fast it's just a matter of time before "Fat Rocky" who posed and put his arms up get arrested. Like I said too many people instigated the fight. And the fat sack of shit could have been knocked out but too many people stayed behind him "cheering" him on. Which made it a bit fearful for anybody to step in and just to even stop the fight.
Agreed.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 06:01:40 PM »
This

and the dumbass who filmed it Mr. "You got knocked the fvck out" is a complete dummy...
I didn't need to see his big ass saucer plate sized eyes and mouthing the same thing over and over again...

That being said, Dude (the winner) reminded me of a bald Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
Yeah, the fat dude had that tough fat-ass redneck vibe that so many of the hard working southern dudes have.

We have a dude like that at the shop, from southern Virginia, one of those chunky southern boys that lives to work, grew up logging and working on heavy duty equipment with his dad, no mom, just grew up working his ass off and all he knows is work.

Dude has a thick accent, one of the nicer guys you'll meet, but when the switch flips hes a fucking monster.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 06:02:45 PM »
Synthol
Y

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 06:07:03 PM »
I agree, all of them are clowns. From the drunks, to the fat tubby and the "instigating crowd." But then again, worse things happen out there in fights and it could always be worse right.

Yes, always. I've said time and time again. People really don't know how dangerous fighting can be because they usually don't know how to actually fight.

They see shit on tv and just do it during a fight not thinking at all of the repercussions . All it takes is somebody to fall down wrong, choke on their vomit, go into shock..etc and your dumb tough guy ass will be standing in front of a judge getting judged and shown the video your dumb ass was in because somebody recorded your dumb ass acting tough.

What ever happened to talking to as many females as you can, getting some numbers and getting some ass?  

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 06:08:06 PM »
Brain damage. It wasn't fair, the other guy had a power belly. How many times can a black guy say "you got knocked the fuck out"?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 06:09:21 PM »

This.

It can all change in a heart beat and for what? A few moments to strut around for a bunch of retards.

MikMaq

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 06:15:13 PM »
Yes, always. I've said time and time again. People really don't know how dangerous fighting can be because they usually don't know how to actually fight.

They see shit on tv and just do it during a fight not thinking at all of the repercussions . All it takes is somebody to fall down wrong, choke on their vomit, go into shock..etc and your dumb tough guy ass will be standing in front of a judge getting judged and shown the video your dumb ass was in because somebody recorded your dumb ass acting tough.

What ever happened to talking to as many females as you can, getting some numbers and getting some ass?  
Agreed if you ever get knocked out, stay down dont move, get an ambulance called, really fucks a guy up, when he gotta explain why he jumped on a guys face, after an ambalance is called.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 06:18:44 PM »
Brain damage. It wasn't fair, the other guy had a power belly. How many times can a black guy say "you got knocked the fuck out"?
Especially if you are "knocked the fvck out", how are you gonna hear it? It loses it's weight when you out...
And it seems like dude was trying to---or did manipulate dude into a fight, or something went down before hand...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 06:24:41 PM »
Especially if you are "knocked the fvck out", how are you gonna hear it? It loses it's weight when you out...
And it seems like dude was trying to---or did manipulate dude into a fight, or something went down before hand...
Dude was trying to be fuckin' Smokey from Friday.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 06:26:01 PM »
Dude was trying to be fuckin' Smokey from Friday.

Yeah, he needed to shut his stupid mouth already.

EatYouForBreakfast

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 07:15:54 PM »
Hollllly fuck! Couldn't even damn count. i would have cracked that dumbass

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 07:31:46 PM »

uh huh

kill them all

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 07:38:01 PM »

The dude in the black shirt works out, okay now this thread can't be moved. Anyway state the obvious in this clip!

- Discuss

Disgusting.   Fucking beasts.