Author Topic: I have m1t, 6oxo, milkthisle..please help  (Read 4210 times)

johnny99

I have m1t, 6oxo, milkthisle..please help
« on: November 03, 2005, 03:28:36 PM »
I weigh 175.. i have takn m1t once....how do you think i should set this up ....thanks for any replies

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: I have m1t, 6oxo, milkthisle..please help
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 04:04:30 PM »
Take the M1T for a few weeks and follow it up with 6-OXO and milk thistle.  Simple as that, really.  What dosage are you planning on running the M1T at?

big E

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 07:33:12 PM »
I heard that 6-oxo isn't strong enough for pct. my friend is going to use either reboundXT or nolvadex by gaspari nutrition after his superdrol cycle.
Thaiboxing,Bjj

Johnny99

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 06:28:11 PM »
Planning on taking 15mg a day..before bed....I just thought it might be a good idea to take the pct earlier...yeah i also heard 6oxo isn't as good as those others..but i got a decent price and its good enough.  thanks for the input guys.

Johnny99

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 03:08:29 PM »
anyone ?

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 09:29:14 AM »
anyone ?

Pro hormones SUCK.... Use the real deal.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2005, 02:40:05 PM »
Pro hormones SUCK.... Use the real deal.

M1T is the "real deal".  It does not convert to a target hormone within the body.  M1T is as much a drug as Anadrol, D-Bol, etc.

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 09:33:41 AM »

M1T is the "real deal".  It does not convert to a target hormone within the body.  M1T is as much a drug as Anadrol, D-Bol, etc.

My brother…… Yes…. Technically M1T is a steroid…. But you will have many more sides and not nearly as good of gains as you would with Test e for instance.

I have used both and I am ashamed at all the cash I spent on pro-hormones that produce little KEEPABLE gains.

When I crossed over to the Dark Side…. A whole new world of growth was opened up to me..

My point is, if you are going to manipulate your hormones, do it right. Plan plan plan!!

Have all of your gear including anti e’s and pct then get at it!!!

Johnny99

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2005, 10:45:34 AM »
I understand what your saying but regardless i do have those products i mentioned and I would like it if someone could answer me question..Thanks for anyh input.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2005, 10:46:44 AM »
My brother…… Yes…. Technically M1T is a steroid…. But you will have many more sides and not nearly as good of gains as you would with Test e for instance.

I have used both and I am ashamed at all the cash I spent on pro-hormones that produce little KEEPABLE gains.

When I crossed over to the Dark Side…. A whole new world of growth was opened up to me..

My point is, if you are going to manipulate your hormones, do it right. Plan plan plan!!

Have all of your gear including anti e’s and pct then get at it!!!

With this I agree.  M1T sucks for sides.  Even though I've done multiple cycles of M1T with good results, I'd choose injectibles over oral products (especially M1T) any day.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2005, 10:47:38 AM »
Johnny,  what is your specific question?

Johnny99

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2005, 01:43:01 PM »
MY question is.......I have m1t 90 caps. 15mg each...then I also have 60x0 and milkthistle,,,I just want to know how much of each I should take daily and when ....considering i weight 175,

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2005, 02:13:31 PM »

With this I agree.  M1T sucks for sides.  Even though I've done multiple cycles of M1T with good results, I'd choose injectibles over oral products (especially M1T) any day.

Sound thinking brotha!

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2005, 02:54:40 PM »
MY question is.......I have m1t 90 caps. 15mg each...then I also have 60x0 and milkthistle,,,I just want to know how much of each I should take daily and when ....considering i weight 175,

I always preferred taking M1T in the morning w/ breakfast.  I'd also apply transdermal 4-AD at this time as well, so it was simply what was convenient.  Probably doesn't matter a whole lot either way. 

I'd wait until post cycle to take both the milk thistle and 6-OXO.  I also think it's best to run the 6-OXO for a full 14 days at 600mg post cycle, and taper it down from there.  This worked well for me, even on the longer M1T runs.

Johnny99

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2005, 02:55:14 PM »
 Thanks for the help blake.. What does everyone think about taking the 60x0 during the cycle? ...

Johnny99

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2005, 02:57:21 PM »
14 days is enough for pct?

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2005, 06:02:54 PM »
Johnny,

What is your reasoning behind wanting to take 6-OXO during the cycle?

Taking 6-OXO (or any other product designed for raising your NATURAL production) during the cycle is pointless.  You'd be throwing your money out the window by doing that.  None of those products will prevent your HPTA from becoming suppressed when you're on M1T.  M1T shuts down the HPTA very quickly and severely.  You need to save it for after the cycle.

The length of PCT depends on how long your cycle was and how you specifically respond.  Everyone is different, and some people can get away with shorter PCT than others.  I'd err on longer PCT vs short.  The last M1T cycle I did was eight weeks @ 10mg/day.  I then ran 6-OXO for 20 days @ 600mg/day (two bottles). From there I went on Gaspari Novedex XT, and did 3 caps each night (180mg/day, --max dosing is 240mg/day) for 20 days (1 bottle).

I felt I recovered very well using this protocol.  I kept my strength gains post M1T, only lost a couple pounds (which was likely water from M1T), and even after I stopped the PCT, my gains continued.