Author Topic: BP worries.  (Read 1640 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
BP worries.
« on: June 05, 2012, 10:44:40 AM »
Hi Guys,

Im in to the 6th week of a sust only 12 week cycle, averaging just over 500mg a week. My weight is up about 10lbs on where I started and the last week or so Ive started having the pumped tight feeling which I assume is the long acting esters starting to kick in which is all good. Problem is for last week or so I've been getting mild headaches which to start with I thought nothing of but as they are not going Im getting abit worried that its a sigh my bp is up?. Its not too bad at the mo, no nosebleeds or major head pain more of a constant dull ache that makes me fell like I could happily have a nap all day.

As I said the gear only really seems to just be starting to kick in properly so the last thing I want to do is stop but on the other hand I know high blood pressure can be super dangerous. Will it ease off as my body gets used to the test or is it likely to get worse the longer I stay on?

Any advice/ideas more than welcome.

Cheers.

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: BP worries.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 10:51:22 AM »
it won't ease off. Diet can have a huge role in elevated bp. But start doing cardio, you would be surprised how 20 minutes can work well. Celery seed extract is real good to lower bp as is hawthorn extract.

Did you even take your bp? what did it say?
?

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 11:02:32 AM »
Take your BP at least once a week. My BP elevates on gear but is controlled with just doing Cardio. If diet and Cardio don't do the trick then you need to head to the Doc. Keep it in check though, it's the silent killer!
It's not Tennis!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 12:03:08 PM »
I've had problems with BP for years when I would go on. Nothing crazy high, but higher than I would like. I started taking C0Q10 and Hawthorne Berry, 3 times a day, and I must say I have been pleasantly surprised. BP is about 15 points lower, and pretty much normal now. Diet, cardio and these two OTC supps seem to do the trick.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 01:15:15 PM »
The range to be concerned is 140/90. 160/100 and you need to make an appointment. 160/100 with symptoms such as head ache nose bleed, nausea, blurred vision exc. you should be seen right away.

Stay Safe!!!
It's not Tennis!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 01:46:46 PM »
Losartan
T

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 04:55:50 PM »
High intensity interval cardio does the trick in controlling BP issues.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 01:53:08 AM »
propranolol in a small dose will take care of high blood pressure. it is not addictive and does not mess you up. Just a good med for hypertension that is effective.just take a few tabs a day.you do need a prescription to get it. I do not know how high your BP runs but if you are just pre-hypertension they will give it to you.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 08:12:10 PM »
You guys are nuts to even imagine BP issues can be taken care of by holistic remedies. Take your BP a couple of times a day-- morning, midday, night, during and after workout. If the BP is consistently greater than 140/90 you need to be on some form of anti- hypertensive med. A beta-blocker
(inderal/propranolol) is a reasonable choice, but also slows the heart rate, can exacerbate asthma, and does not work well in Blacks. You got a ton of better choices. And yes, gear contributes!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 08:22:45 PM »
take a mild diuretic and see if that helps.

Xfactormuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2012, 05:31:34 PM »
try low sodium diet.

Also, a diuretic is the first line of defense - such as ACT.

As an athlete you may want to avoid betablockers if you can.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2012, 09:59:11 PM »
T