Author Topic: Dexter jackson eats Toronto's street meat.... Thumb up!!  (Read 6790 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Dexter jackson eats Toronto's street meat.... Thumb up!!
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2012, 01:41:08 AM »
L O L  ::)

You really think dex is the worst olympia ever? Other than being short and no calves he's one of the best which bbing should be about. Maybe branch should be mr o.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2012, 02:50:04 AM »
both guys look small

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2012, 09:47:33 AM »
In this video you hear Ronnie Coleman talking about the sacrifices he made as a kid nothing having any money and Dexter Jackson the same when growing up and making sandwiches with no meat inside just straight mayo and bread.. ..

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2012, 10:40:47 AM »
Dexter looks positively shrunken.

I saw him several years back at a seminar here in Toronto and he was literally twice this size.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2012, 11:09:01 AM »
Ronnie is full of it! Every kid eats syrup sandwiches in the South.  It has nothing to do with poor.  Shit, I ate them.  And in Northern Louisiana kids don't go hungry, because the neighbors will feed them 3 times a day.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2012, 11:29:52 AM »
In this video you hear Ronnie Coleman talking about the sacrifices he made as a kid nothing having any money and Dexter Jackson the same when growing up and making sandwiches with no meat inside just straight mayo and bread.. ..

In this video I see black people talking about how 99% of other black people grow up. I'm sick of stupid ass "pros" like Kai and co and their sob stories. They don't know the true meaning of suffering. Now if they were starving African kids who made it to the Olympia stage, then I would understand.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2012, 11:35:04 AM »
Your buddy was probably big and puffy and looked big in clothes.....Jackson was dieted down for a show. How would your buddy look up on stage against Dexter?
He would get spanked in an embarressing way 8)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2012, 12:39:05 PM »
Your buddy was probably big and puffy and looked big in clothes.....Jackson was dieted down for a show. How would your buddy look up on stage against Dexter?

That may be but you would think a Mr Olympia should be considered 'huge'. I walked right by Jackson without even noticing him for some reason. My buddy, being a freak of nature, might have bigger measurements than Dex and weigh about the same. Shirt off would be a different story though of course. It'd be kinda like comparing Mike Mezger to Dex I suppose, a matter of preference. Regardless I wasn't impressed by his size or lack of. Sorry.  :-\

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2012, 02:07:54 PM »
That may be but you would think a Mr Olympia should be considered 'huge'. I walked right by Jackson without even noticing him for some reason. My buddy, being a freak of nature, might have bigger measurements than Dex and weigh about the same. Shirt off would be a different story though of course. It'd be kinda like comparing Mike Mezger to Dex I suppose, a matter of preference. Regardless I wasn't impressed by his size or lack of. Sorry.  :-\
Ya but in all fairness Dex was Mr.O 4 years ago and he is down maybe 20 lb in off-season mode from when he won the O

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2012, 02:56:18 PM »
Ya but in all fairness Dex was Mr.O 4 years ago and he is down maybe 20 lb in off-season mode from when he won the O

Yeah I figured he was down at least 15lbs from his peak no doubt.

dynamike

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2012, 09:44:30 PM »

What the hell is Team Body Pro anyways? Sounds like shit.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2012, 09:53:46 PM »
Ronnie is full of it! Every kid eats syrup sandwiches in the South.  It has nothing to do with poor.  Shit, I ate them.  And in Northern Louisiana kids don't go hungry, because the neighbors will feed them 3 times a day.

They all lie. Look what The Rock is spitting out of his mouth. He's talking like he had to beg for change or something. They all change history once they get a little fame.