Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - 2004 English Grand Prix - PICS You May Not Have Seen!!!  (Read 4183 times)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Standing 5"11 and weighing in at a mind boggling conditioned 300lbs, Ronnie Coleman destroyed his competition. He was in better condition at this show than he was at the 2004 Mr. Olympia. He displayed his trademark back along with feathered lats, shredded glutes and hamstrings. The show was over the second Ronnie went on stage. It's been 8 years since this contest and we still haven't seen anyone come close to Ronnie Coleman's physique. Will we see someone surpass Ronnie? In my opinion it will be a while before we witness such an event.

Over 80 Pics ----- > Ronnie Coleman 2004 English Grand Prix

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The freak of all freaks. Nobody will ever touch him until something comes along that is more powerful than GH. Slaughters anyone anytime. Sorry Dorian, Lee, Arnold, and Jay  :'( :'(

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
I think Ruhl actually looked nuts at this show too and gave a good running.
[img]http://ima

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
People who think Yates is better are out of their fukkin minds.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV

Yates had grainy conditioning from his genetics, no-one has shown that at his size. Ronnie was bigger and just freakier in every bodypart. Ronnie has set a standard it might take decades to match.

Figo

• Getbig V
The freak of all freaks. Nobody will ever touch him until something comes along that is more powerful than GH. Slaughters anyone anytime. Sorry Dorian, Lee, Arnold, and Jay  :'( :'(

Except Branch Warren, of course.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Looks like shit. I have trouble deciding who looks more like shit between him and Dorian, close battle.
Trans Milkshake.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Looks like shit. I have trouble deciding who looks more like shit between him and Dorian, close battle.

2 of my favorites in the 80,s, rory was unreal in person
R

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
you could already see the damage... poor poor ron

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you could already see the damage... poor poor ron
Rory to me looks like the epitomy of bobybuilding!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me

true, but i believe this 300+ pound version of ronnie would lose to a 93 (not 95 post tear) dorian.

ronnie looked 10x better at lower bodyweights:

eg. compared to a 2000 gp show
Flower Boy Ran Away

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Standing 5"11 and weighing in at a mind boggling conditioned 300lbs, Ronnie Coleman destroyed his competition. He was in better condition at this show than he was at the 2004 Mr. Olympia. He displayed his trademark back along with feathered lats, shredded glutes and hamstrings. The show was over the second Ronnie went on stage. It's been 8 years since this contest and we still haven't seen anyone come close to Ronnie Coleman's physique. Will we see someone surpass Ronnie? In my opinion it will be a while before we witness such an event.

Over 80 Pics ----- > Ronnie Coleman 2004 English Grand Prix

Ronnie in 2001 ASC shape would beat this version of Ronnie.

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8256&stc=1&d=1265265945

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
I think Ruhl actually looked nuts at this show too and gave a good running.

Ruhl looked good at this show. Too bad Ronnie competed though.

EatYouForBreakfast

• Getbig II
No one beats Big Ron, nobody. But he is NOT 5'11 that's forsure. I was blown away how short he was as the Toronto Pro on the weekend.p