Author Topic: Funny college prank? Or felony?  (Read 1819 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Funny college prank? Or felony?
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2012, 06:04:39 AM »
it's weird, creepy shit.   

any of us would feel upset and violated if some kid pulled us over and pretended to be a cop.  if some kid did this to me, I'd probably smash his face on the pavement and call 911.

cause there's a good chance he had more in mind than just 'mess with people'.   

what the fuck woudl any parent here do, if creepy college kid pulled over their 16 year old daughter, and she came home in tears?  Just laugh it off as 'no big deal'?

It's a pattern of behavior - shaving kid's head, pulling people over.  very weird and abusive, very insecure behavior here.  Confident people don't have to hold a kid down and shave his head.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2012, 06:12:52 AM »
it's weird, creepy shit.   

any of us would feel upset and violated if some kid pulled us over and pretended to be a cop.  if some kid did this to me, I'd probably smash his face on the pavement and call 911.

cause there's a good chance he had more in mind than just 'mess with people'.   

what the fuck woudl any parent here do, if creepy college kid pulled over their 16 year old daughter, and she came home in tears?  Just laugh it off as 'no big deal'?

It's a pattern of behavior - shaving kid's head, pulling people over.  very weird and abusive, very insecure behavior here.  Confident people don't have to hold a kid down and shave his head.
Im surprised the chicken-shit had the nerve to pull this kind of thing. Apparently he had bigger balls as a youngster

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2012, 07:37:31 PM »
 :D