Author Topic: As if the Winsconsin beating weren't enough.....ROMNEY LEADS OBAMA IN MICHIGAN  (Read 918 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It's one poll, but it is with likely voters.

But still.......MICHIGAN? That's a state that, heretofore, no Republican had a chance in HELL of winning. Just a few weeks ago, Romney was within four point. But, now, according to an EPIC-MRA poll, Romney is up 46-45.

Time to hit them gays up for some more cash, Obama....OOOPS!!! Romney raised more cash than Obama last month.

He'd better kick the kneepadding into overdrive.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
It's one poll, but it is with likely voters.

But still.......MICHIGAN? That's a state that, heretofore, no Republican had a chance in HELL of winning. Just a few weeks ago, Romney was within four point. But, now, according to an EPIC-MRA poll, Romney is up 46-45.

Time to hit them gays up for some more cash, Obama....OOOPS!!! Romney raised more cash than Obama last month.

He'd better kick the kneepadding into overdrive.

Its going to be a landslide the likes of which we have rarely seen. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Its going to be a landslide the likes of which we have rarely seen. 

RCP just put Michigan in the "toss-up" category. Remember that "@$$-whippin' of Biblical proportions" that Michael Moore said would hit the Democrats about two years ago? Well, I'd say it's two down, one to go.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
RCP just put Michigan in the "toss-up" category. Remember that "@$$-whippin' of Biblical proportions" that Michael Moore said would hit the Democrats about two years ago? Well, I'd say it's two down, one to go.

The GOP is going to have record turnout and Obama is not going to get the kids, blue collar white demos. 

He will get the hard core moonbats like 180, straw, gaybear, but the average run of the mill demo is not excited to vote for him and his failed record.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The GOP is going to have record turnout and Obama is not going to get the kids, blue collar white demos. 

He will get the hard core moonbats like 180, straw, gaybear, but the average run of the mill demo is not excited to vote for him and his failed record.   

Working-class white (i.e white people with high school diplomas but not college degrees) are the forgotten demographic. But, THEY (not gays, Latinos, blacks, or college grads) will decide this election.

And, at this rate, to quote Baby Girl, "Obama's goose is COOKED"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
romney is at the to of his peak right now.  enjoy it.

he only says scripted things now.  he doesn't have to answer tough Qs.

wait til he has to defend his promise to END PLANNED PARENTHOOD>

Wait til he has to explain why people on social security don't deserve their own money back.

wait til he has to back up all those silly far-right things he said to get the nod.  He won't go UP when this happens - he can only hope he won't go down. 

Everyone already know obama sucks, and he still has the power to tie.  They'll soon realizes romney sucks too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Wait til he has to explain why people on social security don't deserve their own money back.

wait til he has to back up all those silly far-right things he said to get the nod.  He won't go UP when this happens - he can only hope he won't go down. 

Everyone already know obama sucks, and he still has the power to tie.  They'll soon realizes romney sucks too.

ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V

ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

you will combat my points or ingest my penis.  you must choose one of the options.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you will combat my points or ingest my penis.  you must choose one of the options.

Wishful thinking on your part.   Leave it at that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Wishful thinking on your part.   Leave it at that.

Yes, I do wish you would tell me how romney is going to defend some of those positions on a national stage

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes, I do wish you would tell me how romney is going to defend some of those positions on a national stage

Because as the economy gets worse the issue will be obamas record of failure, not planned parenthood.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Because as the economy gets worse the issue will be obamas record of failure, not planned parenthood.

WHo said the economy is getting worse?h

the GOP nominee mittles romney said its getting better.

You know more about the economy than him now?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Rob, the number 1 thing by far that a vast majority of America cares about is the Economy. Period.

This last jobs and economy report was disasterous for Obama and it doesn't look to get better any time soon. With the election coming in a few short months, all these side gimmicky type issues are going to mean very little except for fringe type groups of people.

James

romney is at the to of his peak right now.  enjoy it.

he only says scripted things now.  he doesn't have to answer tough Qs.

wait til he has to back up all those silly far-right things he said to get the nod.  He won't go UP when this happens - he can only hope he won't go down.  

Everyone already know obama sucks, and he still has the power to tie.  They'll soon realizes romney sucks too.

Well then shouldn't you be "enjoying it", considering you are voting for Romney too?

'

i'm voting for Romney over obama.  This is the 2nd time I'm answering you on this Q.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
???  I'm still voting romney, as long as ron paul/huntsmann dont' run 3rd party :)

but i can still say he sucks.  obama's economic policy prevent me from voting for him.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
WHo said the economy is getting worse?h

the GOP nominee mittles romney said its getting better.

You know more about the economy than him now?

You must have missed last month's jobs numbers. Doesn't surprise me as you watch MSDNC all day.

You are one stupid fuck. I actually feel dumber after reading your asinine posts.

You were already called out on that Romney quote and were proven wrong yet you trudge on with it.

???  I'm still voting romney, as long as ron paul/huntsmann dont' run 3rd party :)

but i can still say he sucks.  obama's economic policy prevent me from voting for him.

You're not voting for any of those guys, clown. You're going to walk into that booth and pull the lever for your God-King man-crush Obama.

You couldn't even be bothered to vote for Ron Paul in your primary, you good-for-nothing skinny/fat douche.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
???  I'm still voting romney, as long as ron paul/huntsmann dont' run 3rd party :)

but i can still say he sucks.  obama's economic policy prevent me from voting for him.

You mean the same Paul who got murdered in nearly every primary in which he ran?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Romey could beat Obama or vice versa but in the end, most people think they both suck.