Author Topic: What's life to you?  (Read 10110 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
What's life to you?
« on: June 09, 2012, 09:23:14 AM »
What's life to you? Make as much money as you can to be rich, have lots of power, big house, nice broads to get laid with, expensive cars, go on lots of vacations, have your own company/business running OR get the highest level of education, work for somebody, make enough money to pay bills and save some on layaway, drive a nice car, have a decent size house, have a good wife, etc. OR do you want fame/Celebrity status etc, is there a combination of these lifestyles inbetween perhaps?

-Discuss
#

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Life
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 09:28:11 AM »
You cannoy enjoy anything without good health.

Money is pretty far down my list. I now have a good job and career but as long as I am never poor and struggling i will alwyas be content.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 09:30:35 AM »
Crisco kid getting all greasy and emotional in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 09:34:25 AM »
Interesting question.

I think the biggest mistake people make is putting money first. In all actualit, money equals power, and that's why it's the mistake.

Seek love and knowledge.
G

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 09:41:16 AM »
Happy, healthy family, and a job I dont hate.
Pretty much it.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 09:48:58 AM »
In a word - accomplishment.

The best quote I've ever heard on happiness is that it's the feeling that's something has been overcome.

That's why it can never last. If you could rest on some accomplishment, you wouldn't seek out others.

G

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 09:54:17 AM »
I don`t have a lot of money but I get to wake up each day and pretty much decide what I want to do. It took a long time and a lot of hard work to get to this point but its pretty much what I have always wanted.
 Don`t get me wrong a huge pile of cash would be cool as long as I don`t have to give up what I already have.
time under tension

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 09:55:41 AM »
Money is overrated IMHO. I just want to make enough to provide for my family, and be able to go do things as we have the time or desire, vacation, work on my hot rod.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2012, 10:01:31 AM »
Money is overrated IMHO. I just want to make enough to provide for my family, and be able to go do things as we have the time or desire, vacation, work on my hot rod.

What if money got you endless nights with this  ???

from incomplete data

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 10:03:51 AM »
You cannoy enjoy anything without good health.

Money is pretty far down my list. I now have a good job and career but as long as I am never poor and struggling i will alwyas be content.

Mom doesn't make you pay any bills I see

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 10:05:09 AM »

The best quote I've ever heard on happiness is that it's the feeling that's something has been overcome.

That's why it can never last. If you could rest on some accomplishment, you wouldn't seek out others.

this is profound wisdom my friend....good job...see the stuff you can come up with when you are not fighting with 3333 all the time???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2012, 10:06:20 AM »

This is true..people often lose track of whats important...health and family are always #1 and 1a

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2012, 10:06:59 AM »
You cannoy enjoy anything without good health

Good point. The sad thing is, you only learn about the value of good health when it's gone. Most people (especially young) take it for granted.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2012, 10:07:16 AM »
What if money got you endless nights with this  ???

wow....that would be heaven on earth.....you just motivated me to work towards that ;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2012, 10:12:43 AM »
Mom doesn't make you pay any bills I see

I have 2 jobs. 1 fulltime and I also still work as a door supervisor as it is extra cash i can save and also because I am good at it and like it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2012, 10:14:57 AM »
What's life to you? Make as much money as you can to be rich, have lots of power, big house, nice broads to get laid with, expensive cars, go on lots of vacations, have your own company/business running OR get the highest level of education, work for somebody, make enough money to pay bills and save some on layaway, drive a nice car, have a decent size house, have a good wife, etc. OR do you want fame/Celebrity status etc, is there a combination of these lifestyles inbetween perhaps?

-Discuss

I pull a few from both options. Seriously. Money may not make you happy, but lack of it sure can cause problems. Do what's right for you, and as long as it doesn't encroach too much on somebody else, do it. You only get one shot at your turn on this planet.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2012, 11:05:52 AM »
Good point. The sad thing is, you only learn about the value of good health when it's gone. Most people (especially young) take it for granted.

Agreed. I have watched my dad get older and it is sad. He is only 65 and great for his age.

However, comparing him to the man he was 10 years ago is crazy. If you get old as long as your mind is sound you are rich!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2012, 11:22:22 AM »
Agreed. I have watched my dad get older and it is sad. He is only 65 and great for his age.

However, comparing him to the man he was 10 years ago is crazy. If you get old as long as your mind is sound you are rich!

Dude, going through this same shit with my dad. He's 60 and looks great, but now talks about "getting older" and his "limitations". I'm like, when did you go from being my dad to being my granddad? I guess we all age.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2012, 11:22:35 AM »
Life, for me, is music, training and staying independent of all the sheep who run about with their heads falling off.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2012, 11:25:54 AM »
Happiness and health.

I have the latter, but am still working towards the former.

MikMaq

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2012, 11:43:40 AM »
I value good food, being fit and healthy, going outdoors, music, movies, art, being able to live as I want. I like freedom, to do wack shit, like following the johhnyfailcan principles. I see no value with money other than just being average with it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2012, 11:50:13 AM »
conquering your enemies. seeing them driven before you. and hearing the lamentation of the women.
This is my backup plan for happiness, if my primary plan fails.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2012, 12:36:44 PM »
  Health, Family...but wealth sure helps a LOT

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2012, 05:29:45 PM »
Just keep trying to do the next right thing,and be the best person you can be......... even if you fall short at times.

Oh yeah,get as much quality vagina as possible as often as possible.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2012, 07:19:44 PM »

Define "accomplishment". Different meanings for different people.