Author Topic: Biggest Robbery in Sports History?  (Read 6929 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Biggest Robbery in Sports History?
« on: June 09, 2012, 10:02:55 PM »
Pacquaio Bradley has got to be the most corrupt decision/result in sports history.

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
Re: Biggest Robbery in Sports History?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 10:03:37 PM »
No doubt!

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 10:04:45 PM »
no shit.  what fight was the judges watching?  pathetic.
I dont like twinks.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 10:07:03 PM »
Pacquaio Bradley has got to be the most corrupt decision/result in sports history.

Obviously, the fight was close going into the 10th.  Bradley pretty much took the last 2 rounds.  It's Manny's fault for not upping the attack in the last 2 rounds.  He sat on his so called lead.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 10:07:20 PM »
i thought it was the 80 mr o?  ;D

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 10:08:40 PM »
The only time this fight was close was at the beginning of the first round!  Nothing was ever close!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 10:09:12 PM »
I usually don't feel this way, but Pacquiao should've walked out. It's a absolute horseshit decision.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 10:09:44 PM »
If its not its damn close.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2012, 10:11:39 PM »
Rumor is that Pacquiao is retiring out of disgust and pursuing religion/politics.

The fix was in.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 10:12:22 PM »
the roy jones jr robbery in Seoul.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 10:13:07 PM »

you stole my joke, well I was gonna say... its like if mentzer had won

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2012, 10:14:05 PM »
THE BIGGEST R0BBERY IN B0XING HIST0RY. SP0T 0N. MANNY W0N IT 10-2. I WANT T0 KILL THE JUDGES. I W0NDER H0W MUCH THEY WERE PAID. THERE NEEDS T0 BE AN INVESTIGATI0N ASAP.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2012, 10:14:33 PM »
Rumor is that Pacquiao is retiring out of disgust and pursuing religion/politics.

The fix was in.

Arum is Jew.  His boys control the money in boxing.  I don't see it, so help me out on this one.  Manny gave away the last 2 rounds, in which he should have gone for the knockout.  A rule in boxing is to win the last 2 rounds.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2012, 10:14:38 PM »
81' Olympia.  ;D
a

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2012, 10:15:18 PM »
Arum is Jew.  His boys control the money in boxing.  I don't see it, so help me out on this one.  Manny gave away the last 2 rounds, in which he should have gone for the knockout.  A rule in boxing is to win the last 2 rounds.

Y0U DIDN'T SEE IT S0 SHUT THE FUCK UP. GTF0 HERE.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2012, 10:16:55 PM »
THE BIGGEST R0BBERY IN B0XING HIST0RY. SP0T 0N. MANNY W0N IT 10-2. I WANT T0 KILL THE JUDGES. I W0NDER H0W MUCH THEY WERE PAID.

Strong speculation is that Golden Boy has deep ties with the NSAC and Manny was never going to win this fight to save face in regards to Mayweather.

I seriously think this will go down in history as the single fight that killed boxing.  the most popular boxer since Ali just got fucked live on TV.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2012, 10:17:57 PM »

The fix was in.

that or he was trying to start his own promotions company so he could finally get paid. Guy was under one of the worst contract ever as was first mentioned by floyd years ago then his wife said same thing last year.

Arum written all over this one. Give belt to bradley....pac you can either retire or get your belt back UNDER CONTRACT. LOL.

Do the math....Kahn was supposed to go with Bradley....Bradley signs with top rank....instantly gets shot at manny....and here we are.  

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2012, 10:19:09 PM »
Strong speculation is that Golden Boy has deep ties with the NSAC and Manny was never going to win this fight to save face in regards to Mayweather.

I seriously think this will go down in history as the single fight that killed boxing.  the most popular boxer since Ali just got fucked live on TV.

RTFOL!

A foreigner boxer isn't going to kill boxing money, especially in Las Vegas and NY, in the USA.

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2012, 10:20:46 PM »
In pro bodybuilding:

1. Apartheid + Joe Weider + Arnold = 2nd place for Serge Nubret at 1975 IFBB Mr.Olympia
 2. 1980 Ifbb Mr.Olympia
 3. 1981 Ifbb Mr.Olympia

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2012, 10:21:16 PM »
that or he was trying to start his own promotions company so he could finally get paid. Guy was under one of the worst contract ever as was first mentioned by floyd years ago then his wife said same thing last year.

Arum written all over this one. Give belt to bradley....pac you can either retire or get your belt back UNDER CONTRACT. LOL.

Do the math....Kahn was supposed to go with Bradley....Bradley signs with top rank....instantly gets shot at manny....and here we are.  

Was this his last fight under Arum?  You are right about Arum pocketing about 40% of his dough.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2012, 10:21:37 PM »

Did you see the fight?  the outcome was never in question , Manny hit him twice as often and twice as hard.

This isn't amateur boxing where little piddy-pat bullshit and staying active means anything, you have to land punches with bad intentions...I don't think that little shit landed one hard, clean punch the whole fight

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2012, 10:22:11 PM »
Did you see the fight?  the outcome was never in question , Manny hit him twice as often and twice as hard.

This isn't amateur boxing where little piddy-pat bullshit and staying active means anything, you have to land punches with bad intentions...I don't think that little shit landed one hard, clean punch the whole fight

No, I just saw the last 2 rounds, which Bradley won.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2012, 10:23:21 PM »
In pro bodybuilding:

1. Apartheid + Joe Weider + Arnold = 2nd place for Serge Nubret at 1975 IFBB Mr.Olympia
 2. 1980 Ifbb Mr.Olympia
 3. 1981 Ifbb Mr.Olympia

We're.talking about sports not bodybuilding. Bodybuilding isn't a sport. Hope that helped.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2012, 10:23:28 PM »
  Sports are always fixed...

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2012, 10:23:39 PM »

HE'S TR0LLING. D0N'T FEED HIM.