Author Topic: Taking things to far or not far enough.  (Read 4456 times)

MikMaq

Taking things to far or not far enough.
« on: June 10, 2012, 06:16:20 AM »
Alright do you ever feel you take things to far or not far enough. I'm thinking about doing a cycle just for the hell of it, and it got me thinking do you take things far enough or just too far.

I'm in my mid twenties and I've been trying to balance my life out. In my early 20's I just took things too far, it was a shitty head space, but nowadays all I seem to car about is work/school. Did this shit happen to you. I stopped caring about music, being juiced, fucking skanks etc.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Taking things to far or not far enough.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 06:35:45 AM »
as i got older i try to balance things out more and not overdo one thing, when i was younger i didnt have as much responsabilities, house, kid, wife ect, now i have alot more going on so its harder to do things to the extreme like i used to. before i was married id go to the gym for 2 hours, then after that id head down the shore and hang all weekend, party till 3 in the morning ect. at my age now 1 beer will have me hung over for 2 days :-[
R

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 06:41:15 AM »
Do you think doing a cycle will add to your life? Let me tell you what will happen to a 25 year old like you. You will meet some low life in the parking lot of your gym and check out the syringes, pills and vials in his car. After weeks on the juice you will feel confident and aggressive. Mentally you will feel on top of the world. Incredible great antidepressant. Physically you will start rapidly gaining size and strength. Your body fat will go down. Suddenly in 4 to 6 weeks you will get a lot of positive attention. Many will ask you about training advice thinking you know something. In effect you do but it's not about training. You will love how you feel in da club, beach and just about everywhere. Every time you  go to the gym it's a new record for reps or weight used.

After being on for say 2 months you decide not the push your luck and go off cycle for a month or two. After awhile you start feeling nervous and a little timid. You find yourself getting depressed easily.  The muscle begins to fade fast as your body fat comes back.  Working out is depressing. Everything you read says steroids is not addictive but you crave that feeling again. You take hundreds of dollars that you shouldn't spend on gear and you hand it to the guy in the parking lot who doesn't appear to have a job but many gym memberships. He knew you would be back. Now starts the pattern of cycling on and off gear for many years. After throwing away your education and career wasting your money on gear for many years you stop. You stop because of finances, arrest, or health.

Training without gear seems to be a waste of time now. You now have to carry around a picture of how you use to look.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 06:55:13 AM »
Do you think doing a cycle will add to your life? Let me tell you what will happen to a 25 year old like you. You will meet some low life iin the parking lot of your gym and check out the syringes, pills and vials in his car. After weeks on the juice you will feel confident and aggressive. Mentally you will feel on top of the world. Incredible great antidepressant. Physically you will start rapidly gaining size and strength. Your body fat will go down. Suddenly in 4 to 6 weeks you will get a lot of positive attention. Many will ask you about training advice thinking you know something. In effect you do but it's not about training. You will love how you feel in da club, beach and just about everywhere. Every time you  go to the gym it's a new record for reps or weight used.

After being on for say 2 months you decide not the push your luck and go off cycle for a month or two. After awhile you start feeling nervous and a little timid. You find yourself getting depressed easily.  The muscle begins to fade fast as your body fat comes back.  Working out is depressing. Everything you read says steroids is not addictive but you crave that feeling again. You take hundreds of dollars that you shouldn't spent on gear and you hand it to the guy in the parking lot who doesn't appear to have a job but many gym memberships. He knew you would be back. Now starts the pattern of cycling on and off gear for many years. After throwing away your education and career wasting your money on gear for many years you stop. You stop because of finances, arrest, or health.

Training without gear seems to be a waste of time now. You now have to carry around a picture of how you use to look.

Great post and should be read, because that's the truth.

In the mid twenties you look back in your life and say damn! I was young just awhile back, now I'm closer to 30 than 20! You get these "I have to go forward somewhere and fast, I have to throw my principles away to do it" because you sense that you're approaching the age that's not interesting anymore and the passion you didn't have when you were young comes back in super speed but the fact is you are older, more mature and you have better awereness of yourself so you feel very imbalanced with these feelings. I guess many people may go through this, even the "successfull" people, but it's only because you feel like you haven't done something that should be done, that requires work and it's driving you insane.

I mean in my country more and more rich folk are suddenly losíng it, and they kill their family, burn their house and then tell the cop "I don't know why I did it...". I mean people who dont' use drugs,  they own a small island, they have cars... they could do everything they wanted with the wealth, but no, they get depressed and kill their family and burn their 4000sq mansion.

People just need to find that something that makes them happy! But I don't think a cycle is gonna do shit.

MikMaq

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 07:01:29 AM »
Do you think doing a cycle will add to your life? Let me tell you what will happen to a 25 year old like you. You will meet some low life iin the parking lot of your gym and check out the syringes, pills and vials in his car. After weeks on the juice you will feel confident and aggressive. Mentally you will feel on top of the world. Incredible great antidepressant. Physically you will start rapidly gaining size and strength. Your body fat will go down. Suddenly in 4 to 6 weeks you will get a lot of positive attention. Many will ask you about training advice thinking you know something. In effect you do but it's not about training. You will love how you feel in da club, beach and just about everywhere. Every time you  go to the gym it's a new record for reps or weight used.

After being on for say 2 months you decide not the push your luck and go off cycle for a month or two. After awhile you start feeling nervous and a little timid. You find yourself getting depressed easily.  The muscle begins to fade fast as your body fat comes back.  Working out is depressing. Everything you read says steroids is not addictive but you crave that feeling again. You take hundreds of dollars that you shouldn't spent on gear and you hand it to the guy in the parking lot who doesn't appear to have a job but many gym memberships. He knew you would be back. Now starts the pattern of cycling on and off gear for many years. After throwing away your education and career wasting your money on gear for many years you stop. You stop because of finances, arrest, or health.

Meh I think your overestimating, how much I care about being large or my appearance. I just wanna do it because I can. Which is my whole point I don't care about doing jack shit. It's all there ready for me to take, and I choose to be balanced and boring.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 07:03:32 AM »
Meh I think your overestimating, how much I care about being large or my appearance. I just wanna do it because I can. Which is my whole point I don't care about doing jack shit. It's all there ready for me to take, and I choose to be balanced and boring.

Well, anyway I for one have these feelings of not doing enough and doing too much all the time. But we all have to deal with these emotions since we're not living in a forrest but in a suburban environment where you can't be yourself but someone else, so you constantly think you have sepcial needs when you don't.

Easy to tell others than to apply reaching the centre of peace yourself, ofcourse ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 07:04:54 AM »
Well, anyway I for one have these feelings of not doing enough and doing too much all the time. But we all have to deal with these emotions since we're not living in a forrest but in a suburban environment where you can't be yourself but someone else, so you constantly think you are special when you're not.

Meh the thinking I'm special has been dead in the water for atleast 3 years. I'm humble, boring, and balanced. I wanna spice shit up, but the best I can think of is getting on a cycle.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 07:21:01 AM »
Meh the thinking I'm special has been dead in the water for atleast 3 years. I'm humble, boring, and balanced. I wanna spice shit up, but the best I can think of is getting on a cycle.

I get you, but I still think cycle is a bad idea, you would regret it and think it wasn't worth the noise I'm positive.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 07:22:24 AM »
Training without gear seems to be a waste of time

Bullshit.

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 07:54:56 AM »
I get you, but I still think cycle is a bad idea, you would regret it and think it wasn't worth the noise I'm positive.
Possibly, it's hard to tell, I think I'm suffering from an internet addiction too, so that might be part of the problem.

P.S. you definitely do, your generations problem come directly from the internet.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2012, 07:59:17 AM »
Possibly, it's hard to tell, I think I'm suffering from an internet addiction too, so that might be part of the problem.

P.S. you definitely do, your generations problem come directly from the internet.

we are prety much the same generation, and most people are addicted to internet, it's today.

But if internet all of a sudden ended, most people would be fine in a short while. For example me, I don't know how to watch tv anymore, I don't get the point of watching crap that is out of my interests. Alternative media = new mainstream.

MikMaq

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2012, 08:28:28 AM »
we are prety much the same generation, and most people are addicted to internet, it's today.

But if internet all of a sudden ended, most people would be fine in a short while. For example me, I don't know how to watch tv anymore, I don't get the point of watching crap that is out of my interests. Alternative media = new mainstream.

I was thinking of your lack of interest in getting laid, and all that shit, you spend to much time in front of a machine,

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2012, 08:33:31 AM »
Do you think doing a cycle will add to your life? Let me tell you what will happen to a 25 year old like you. You will meet some low life in the parking lot of your gym and check out the syringes, pills and vials in his car. After weeks on the juice you will feel confident and aggressive. Mentally you will feel on top of the world. Incredible great antidepressant. Physically you will start rapidly gaining size and strength. Your body fat will go down. Suddenly in 4 to 6 weeks you will get a lot of positive attention. Many will ask you about training advice thinking you know something. In effect you do but it's not about training. You will love how you feel in da club, beach and just about everywhere. Every time you  go to the gym it's a new record for reps or weight used.

After being on for say 2 months you decide not the push your luck and go off cycle for a month or two. After awhile you start feeling nervous and a little timid. You find yourself getting depressed easily.  The muscle begins to fade fast as your body fat comes back.  Working out is depressing. Everything you read says steroids is not addictive but you crave that feeling again. You take hundreds of dollars that you shouldn't spend on gear and you hand it to the guy in the parking lot who doesn't appear to have a job but many gym memberships. He knew you would be back. Now starts the pattern of cycling on and off gear for many years. After throwing away your education and career wasting your money on gear for many years you stop. You stop because of finances, arrest, or health.

LMAO! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2012, 08:41:19 AM »
Bullshit.
To a steroid user it is. I have heard this from so many users. I'm not talking about the guy that takes a month off but a long time user that gives up the juice for good. I have been around gyms for many a year. I can't count how many juice supermen that gave up gear that look like crap and don't train anymore. Their common thing they say is, training without juice is a waste of time.  Training without gear is the only way to go.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 08:53:14 AM »
LMAO! ;D
To many rationalize their steroid use. They really believe they have earned their physique when they are nothing without the syringe. If they were really proud of their physique they wouldn't deny using steroids. How many will admit to use when asked about how they got their physique?  I will answer that. They all deny it because they want the praise.

Again, I was in my 20's during the biggest popularity of bodybuilding ever during the late 70's and early 80's.  I can't count how many guys I knew that were using.  So many of these guys ended up losers in life. Now they all look like crap.  One guy actually shows a juiced up contest picture of himself to people with his fat pot belly sticking out. I'm trying to give a little advice to know it alls that live in their mama's house how getting praise for their drug physique is a wasted path. If you choose to use I really don't care. Just remember someone warned you.  Train without gear and place priority in life where it belongs.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2012, 08:57:34 AM »
Doing just one cycle is useless, one cycle won't get you the physique you want. And once you stop doing the juice, you will feel like shit for a good couple of months, pct or not.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2012, 08:58:05 AM »
To a steroid user it is. I have heard this from so many users. I'm not talking about the guy that takes a month off but a long time user that gives up the juice for good. I have been around gyms for many a year. I can't count how many juice supermen that gave up gear that look like crap and don't train anymore. Their common thing they say is, training without juice is a waste of time.  Training without gear is the only way to go.

Ok, now I'd agree with you. I'd also just skimmed the posts in the first place.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2012, 09:50:29 AM »
To many rationalize their steroid use. They really believe they have earned their physique when they are nothing without the syringe. If they were really proud of their physique they wouldn't deny using steroids. How many will admit to use when asked about how they got their physique?  I will answer that. They all deny it because they want the praise.

Again, I was in my 20's during the biggest popularity of bodybuilding ever during the late 70's and early 80's.  I can't count how many guys I knew that were using.  So many of these guys ended up losers in life. Now they all look like crap.  One guy actually shows a juiced up contest picture of himself to people with his fat pot belly sticking out. I'm trying to give a little advice to know it alls that live in their mama's house how getting praise for their drug physique is a wasted path. If you choose to use I really don't care. Just remember someone warned you.  Train without gear and place priority in life where it belongs.
I totally agree. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2012, 09:56:58 AM »
Bullshit.
Agreed there is no substitute for hard work! I trained my ass off on or off the juice! You need to build a good foundation before you juice, or you will just lose all your gains you put on!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2012, 10:01:36 AM »
Kids on roids and no concept of real life....keep an eye out for the brickwall, it's coming.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2012, 10:07:09 AM »
too not to

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2012, 10:09:57 AM »
Kids on roids and no concept of God....keep an eye out for the savior ,he's coming.

FIXED

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2012, 10:14:04 AM »
I was thinking of your lack of interest in getting laid, and all that shit, you spend to much time in front of a machine,

why do you say that, after you just mentioned about balanced mind and being boring, what makes me any differend?

I think trying to get laid is very corny and childish even, I think if you have to go get laid your life is what it is and you should accept that you belong in a lower class. Jerking off is the best I can do right now.

However, if there's a cheap bordel somewhere and the women there are clean and as prety as the neighbours daughter then yes I will go to that bordell and spend all my money there.

But as far as "picking up chicks" I have been thinking too much to go do that. I think the chanse presents itself, if ever.

MikMaq

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2012, 04:57:28 PM »
why do you say that, after you just mentioned about balanced mind and being boring, what makes me any differend?

I think trying to get laid is very corny and childish even, I think if you have to go get laid your life is what it is and you should accept that you belong in a lower class. Jerking off is the best I can do right now.

However, if there's a cheap bordel somewhere and the women there are clean and as prety as the neighbours daughter then yes I will go to that bordell and spend all my money there.

But as far as "picking up chicks" I have been thinking too much to go do that. I think the chanse presents itself, if ever.
Are you even reading what the fuck your posting, turn off the dam internet.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2012, 05:18:10 PM »
 One guy actually shows a juiced up contest picture of himself to people with his fat pot belly sticking out.

Leave BIG_ACH out of this!