Author Topic: Taking things to far or not far enough.  (Read 4460 times)

godeep

• Getbig II
Re: Taking things to far or not far enough.
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2012, 07:39:58 PM »
Either take the plunge or don't, but don't do either of them half-assed.

Make a decision and be prepared to stick it out for awhile. This generation is used to instant gratification, instant results and constant stimulation; figure out if you can commit first before going with either.
l

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 02:43:46 AM »
Are you even reading what the fuck your posting, turn off the dam internet.

are you saying my web history will come hunt me in the future  ::)? What I said can't be any worse than a balanced mind having 25 year old asking getbig forum members approval on a random steroid cycle just for the hell of it, huh.

Nothing is sacred, nothing is secret! Lets embrace the new openness (Trevor Goodchild in Aeon Flux anime)!
So, you will take a steroid cycle for the hell of it, because you are in control of your emotions, you are balanced/boring (your words) and you feel like your life needs a spin, so a steroid cycle is the best what your academic mind can come up with. Brilliant.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2012, 11:51:25 AM »
  Do a few cycles, and see how you respond...

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2012, 03:26:59 AM »
natural training doesnt go anywahere,

lol

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2012, 03:32:29 AM »
i respond well to your mom

2good4u

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2012, 10:35:22 PM »
Do you think doing a cycle will add to your life? Let me tell you what will happen to a 25 year old like you. You will meet some low life in the parking lot of your gym and check out the syringes, pills and vials in his car. After weeks on the juice you will feel confident and aggressive. Mentally you will feel on top of the world. Incredible great antidepressant. Physically you will start rapidly gaining size and strength. Your body fat will go down. Suddenly in 4 to 6 weeks you will get a lot of positive attention. Many will ask you about training advice thinking you know something. In effect you do but it's not about training. You will love how you feel in da club, beach and just about everywhere. Every time you  go to the gym it's a new record for reps or weight used.

After being on for say 2 months you decide not the push your luck and go off cycle for a month or two. After awhile you start feeling nervous and a little timid. You find yourself getting depressed easily.  The muscle begins to fade fast as your body fat comes back.  Working out is depressing. Everything you read says steroids is not addictive but you crave that feeling again. You take hundreds of dollars that you shouldn't spend on gear and you hand it to the guy in the parking lot who doesn't appear to have a job but many gym memberships. He knew you would be back. Now starts the pattern of cycling on and off gear for many years. After throwing away your education and career wasting your money on gear for many years you stop. You stop because of finances, arrest, or health.

Training without gear seems to be a waste of time now. You now have to carry around a picture of how you use to look.
wow, well said....i have never done roids however i know one dude at my gym that went from about 160lbs to 230lbs young kid maybe mid twenties, i go to 24hr fitness and it seemed whenever i walked in at varying times he was there doing something weight now, fast forward 1year and a half later i see dude around my house he is like 150lbs and told me he stopped working out "wtf" i thought he said he just got consumed and found it was becoming too much, for that i applaud him. i think as you get older your priorities shift and having the best body becomes less of a focus for you and rather having money in the bank, finding a good mate and career take over. i found sean rays fitness after 40 dvd to be quite inspiring and this dvd is coming from someone who had the best build ever.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2012, 03:55:28 AM »
Alright do you ever feel you take things to far or not far enough. I'm thinking about doing a cycle just for the hell of it, and it got me thinking do you take things far enough or just too far.

I'm in my mid twenties and I've been trying to balance my life out. In my early 20's I just took things too far, it was a shitty head space, but nowadays all I seem to car about is work/school. Did this shit happen to you. I stopped caring about music, being juiced, fucking skanks etc.

You have become self-aware. You have realized that you are an unlikeable person, you are never going to be the popular stud, so you have stopped trying. A nondescript life of mediocrity awaits you