Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 23, 2014, 03:32:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jersey Shore - Naked pics of Snookie, and some of Deena  (Read 296741 times)
Schmoff
Getbig V

« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2012, 03:32:43 PM »

I was in a bar with her last Saturday. I live near Seaside Heights. She has lost weight but still curvy. She was dancing by the juke box and she right in front of me. She looked really good.

hi, snookie

Report to moderator   Logged
Borracho
Getbig V

Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

« Reply #176 on: June 21, 2012, 03:33:04 PM »

Exactly.. that's horrible. And these CREATURES even manage to have an ATTITUDE over there. It's beyond belief.. They wouldn't get a second look in this part of the world, would be dismissed so badly their egos would sink in their fat asses.

Now compare that fatass "deena" or whatever her real name is, to this angel:

here's a link for a bigger version (it's worth it): http://www.evowallpapers.com/wallpapers/sexy_female-1680x1050.jpg

Only black guys would give these behemoths any attention I don't know what you're talking about.

Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

« Reply #177 on: June 21, 2012, 03:36:19 PM »

Only black guys would give these behemoths any attention I don't know what you're talking about.

Hi Lamar Odom

Borracho
Getbig V

« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2012, 03:37:13 PM »

^

exactly  Grin

gracie bjj
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #179 on: June 21, 2012, 03:37:22 PM »

I was in a bar with her last Saturday. I live near Seaside Heights. She has lost weight but still curvy. She was dancing by the juke box and she was right in front of me. She looked really good.

thats pretty cool, i miss seaside and havent been there since the mid 90,s. i used to go to joeys surf club back in the day

R
da_vinci
Getbig IV

« Reply #180 on: June 21, 2012, 03:38:32 PM »

Well maybe my impression is wrong, but from what I've red/heard/been told - an average female in US who can still fit into a tighter jeans and not look TOO stupid - is full of "I'm a queen, serve me" attitude. While most of these whores would be a "second class" somewhere in Italy, France OR Russia for ex. (were females are slim, gracious and have that "teen body" going on, instead of heavy boned/fat asses..).
 Tho' I may be wrong of course, I don't live in US.
bradistani
Getbig V

« Reply #181 on: June 21, 2012, 03:56:19 PM »

Exactly.. that's horrible. And these CREATURES even manage to have an ATTITUDE over there. It's beyond belief.. They wouldn't get a second look in this part of the world, would be dismissed so badly their egos would sink in their fat asses.

Now compare that fatass "deena" or whatever her real name is, to this angel:

here's a link for a bigger version (it's worth it): http://www.evowallpapers.com/wallpapers/sexy_female-1680x1050.jpg

yeah but i bet that deena is x100 the better fuck
Nails
Getbig V

« Reply #182 on: June 21, 2012, 03:59:15 PM »

something tells me Deena after a few rounds of drinks will be down to do Ass To Mouth
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #183 on: June 21, 2012, 03:59:20 PM »

Yes 5 is probably the friend who took the photo.
ritch
Getbig III

« Reply #184 on: June 21, 2012, 04:01:38 PM »

for her age, she's way too fat. A woman in her 40's, would be ok, but when she get to 40, she will just be obese. Sad.
da_vinci
Getbig IV

« Reply #185 on: June 21, 2012, 04:02:44 PM »

May be true.. But I'm positive - if that's the case, one could still "train" this little cutie to be whatever one wants, after some time.
Borracho
Getbig V

« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2012, 04:03:57 PM »

Well maybe my impression is wrong, but from what I've red/heard/been told - an average female in US who can still fit into a tighter jeans and not look TOO stupid - is full of "I'm a queen, serve me" attitude. While most of these whores would be a "second class" somewhere in Italy, France OR Russia for ex. (were females are slim, gracious and have that "teen body" going on, instead of heavy boned/fat asses..).
 Tho' I may be wrong of course, I don't live in US.

Don't kid yourself these whores are bottom of the barrel and only scavengers will go after them. I mean the ones in the club but even deena is average at best. And all women are self conscious about the way they look and if they have that attitude you speak of anyone with half a brain will see right past that. No way a little chunky whore really walks around thinking her shit doesn't really stink.

ritch
Getbig III

« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2012, 04:05:48 PM »

Don't kid yourself these whores are bottom of the barrel and only scavengers will go after them. I mean the ones in the club but even deena is average at best. And all women are self conscious about the way they look and if they have that attitude you speak of anyone with half a brain will see right past that. No way a little chunky whore really walks around thinking her shit doesn't really stink.

I'm pretty sure they do, they're that delusional...
Borracho
Getbig V

« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2012, 04:06:59 PM »

I'm pretty sure they do, they're that delusional...

I blame the brothers

da_vinci
Getbig IV

« Reply #189 on: June 21, 2012, 04:07:53 PM »

Ok, you must know better. Tho' look at the amount of guys here drooling over these "saggy" ("dat ass") stomped females.. I think they may get a "message" that they are considered "hot" so that's where the attitude comes from. That would correlate with a situation of an obesity in US quite well, as these "semi fat" become "slim" when so many people are obese around.. (which is not the case in the countries I mentioned...at least - yet).
bradistani
Getbig V

« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2012, 04:09:37 PM »

May be true.. But I'm positive - if that's the case, one could still "train" this little cutie to be whatever one wants, after some time.

you can keep the skinny lass.. i like my women built for hard fucking  Tongue

ritch
Getbig III

« Reply #191 on: June 21, 2012, 04:09:46 PM »

I blame the brothers

LOL, I won't deny that, a stereotype perhaps... But it's so true, lol...
Borracho
Getbig V

« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2012, 04:14:50 PM »

Ok, you must know better. Tho' look at the amount of guys here drooling over these "saggy" ("dat ass") stomped females.. I think they may get a "message" that they are considered "hot" so that's where the attitude comes from. That would correlate with a situation of an obesity in US quite well, as these "semi fat" become "slim" when so many people are obese around.. (which is not the case in the countries I mentioned...at least - yet).

those curves  Tongue

^
lives in england

Sucking in on the third pic, looks to have a nice booty and no tramp stamp.

^
not his fault...he's a black guy  Grin

I was in a bar with her last Saturday. I live near Seaside Heights. She has lost weight but still curvy. She was dancing by the juke box and she was right in front of me. She looked really good.

^

geezer over here....pretty much likes anyone who's tits don't hang to the floor.

da_vinci
Getbig IV

« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2012, 04:16:59 PM »

Fair enough.
outby43
Getbig IV

Libertarians 2016

« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2012, 04:20:56 PM »

This deena skank is hittable but only while drunk.  You cannot keep this one because she will blow up quick.  You watch...after her TV days are gone she will be on Maury weighing 350 lbs getting a DNA test with 3 black dudes waiting to hear the results.
bradistani
Getbig V

« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2012, 04:26:15 PM »

This deena skank is hittable but only while drunk.  You cannot keep this one because she will blow up quick.  You watch...after her TV days are gone she will be on Maury weighing 350 lbs getting a DNA test with 3 black dudes waiting to hear the results.

jesus, i don't think anyone would want to keep her  Undecided
Nails
Getbig V

« Reply #196 on: June 21, 2012, 04:27:35 PM »

outby43
Getbig IV

Libertarians 2016

« Reply #197 on: June 21, 2012, 04:29:35 PM »

jesus, i don't think anyone would want to keep her  Undecided

I wouldn't think anyone would want Snookie either but that one guido was crying over her and shit.  There are always some desperate men out there ready to take whatever scraps are thrown their way.
bradistani
Getbig V

« Reply #198 on: June 21, 2012, 04:33:16 PM »

I wouldn't think anyone would want Snookie either but that one guido was crying over her and shit.  There are always some desperate men out there ready to take whatever scraps are thrown their way.

he was most likely crying over $$$  Grin

snooki is probably one of nj's most desirable women now  Undecided
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #199 on: June 21, 2012, 05:42:35 PM »

QFT, you're preaching to the choir.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!