Author Topic: David Yurman shades - They are $565  (Read 2971 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
David Yurman shades - They are $565
« on: June 10, 2012, 05:14:14 PM »
Im here in Vegas, and tried on a pair of aviator style sunglasses, and they looked great. I'm not a flashy person, and don't dress overly nice, but these things look great. They are $565 and I have the money to purchase them, just wanted to get a getbiggers view on this. I usually just get a pair of oakleys or electrics  BTW, Pete Rose is signing autographs in the forum shops.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: David Yurman shades
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 06:29:02 PM »
Im here in Vegas, and tried on a pair of aviator style sunglasses, and they looked great. I'm not a flashy person, and don't dress overly nice, but these things look great. They are $565 and I have the money to purchase them, just wanted to get a getbiggers view on this. I usually just get a pair of oakleys or electrics  BTW, Pete Rose is signing autographs in the forum shops.

That's a lot of loot for basically a disposable item , maybe it's just me but I never have the same pair of shades for more than 4 months or so , they break , I lose them , etc I think the most I ever spend on shades is $25 bucks but hey it's nice every once in a while to spoil yourself , post a pic of them

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 06:33:04 PM »
Way better choices for a lot cheaper out there.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 06:51:51 PM »
Im here in Vegas, and tried on a pair of aviator style sunglasses, and they looked great. I'm not a flashy person, and don't dress overly nice, but these things look great. They are $565 and I have the money to purchase them, just wanted to get a getbiggers view on this. I usually just get a pair of oakleys or electrics  BTW, Pete Rose is signing autographs in the forum shops.
I wear Polarized Ray Ban Aviators, the originals with the same design since 1936 which was developed for American fighter Pilots.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 07:11:38 PM »

Gayer than a midget, dressed in white, on a cruise ship, posting flexing pictures for male acceptance.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 07:21:19 PM »
Gayer than a midget, dressed in white, on a cruise ship, posting flexing pictures for male acceptance.

Oh brother, chopperrider ::), you seem to be the type of guy who eats his corn on the cob the long way. Gayer than Elton John riding a unicorn.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 07:30:19 PM »
Quit posting on GB and go gamble/drink/bang/etc.
a

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 08:46:53 PM »
Oh brother, chopperrider ::), you seem to be the type of guy who eats his corn on the cob the long way. Gayer than Elton John riding a unicorn.

"They are $565 and I have the money to purchase them."

Aren't you a fucking high roller. A three day weekend in Vegas during off peak season and everyone turns into a whale. Six more bus station rub and a tugs and a couple more dumpster BJs and you'll have earned enough money to hide your Down's Syndrome face behind those overpriced sunglasses.

What the fuck is it with queer attention whoring twinks on Getbig the past few weeks?

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 09:11:46 PM »
it only costs $1 for a caramel sundae id rather get nice $200 pair and 300 sundaes and 30 mcdoubles, 10 sweet teas and 20 other little trinkets

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2012, 04:39:18 AM »

fuck me you're retarded!!!!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2012, 04:47:43 AM »
fuck me you're retarded!!!!

^^ THIS.

honestly, use the money as toilet paper! that would more productive that you current intended use.

walk over to the roulette table and put the money a number/color and walk away, have some fun.
I

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2012, 05:12:52 AM »
^^ THIS.

honestly, use the money as toilet paper! that would more productive that you current intended use.

walk over to the roulette table and put the money a number/color and walk away, have some fun.

You know I couldn't care less if somebody has either the money to burn or wants to waste it on a pair of designer glasses that you are going to loose or some fat fucking lady will sit on it in the airport fine.
But obviously showing off to a bunch of lifters on the most controversial bb forum = retarded.

BTW I have never spend more than 40 Euros on shades, fuck that, I have a pair of black wrap around that make me look gangsta, everytime I see some faggots with his $600 prada glasses I want to slap the everloving shit out of them.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: David Yurman shades - They are $565
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2012, 11:55:28 AM »
  Get them...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2012, 11:58:16 AM »
$565 for a pair of shades!? Those better come with a month's worth of blowjobs. Oh brother.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 12:00:41 PM »
$565 for a pair of shades!? Those better come with a month's worth of blowjobs. Oh brother.

trust me if the shades would come with free dude blowjobs "irongrip400" (oh..brother) would have paid twice the amount without being asked by the store cleric.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2012, 12:03:32 PM »
Tapout shades are 19 bucks at Wal mart.  8)
The answer is "yes".

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2012, 01:24:56 PM »
Lotta poor fucks in this thread ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2012, 01:29:10 PM »
Everything is relative. If you make 6+figures then its no big deal to pay that kind of money for shades. But if you're $30,000 millionaire, you'll regret it.

http://www.30kmillionaires.com/

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2012, 01:40:45 PM »
For $565, I can buy a similar pair of aviators, get 2 hand jobs, a blow job, a massage and still have $500 left over.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2012, 03:06:46 PM »
Posting on Getbig while on vacation, hilarious.
T

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2012, 03:09:02 PM »
Don't even know who the guy is...
?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2012, 04:06:28 PM »
trust me if the shades would come with free dude blowjobs "irongrip400" (oh..brother) would have paid twice the amount without being asked by the store cleric.

It's store clerk, not cleric, you dumb Hun bastard. And, from the looks of your apartment and computer, you've never sniffed that much money. It's okay though, I kept my $80 electrics and kept Rollin.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2012, 06:16:03 PM »
buy a 1/4oz of gold instead.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2012, 06:47:32 PM »
Im here in Vegas, and tried on a pair of aviator style sunglasses, and they looked great. I'm not a flashy person, and don't dress overly nice, but these things look great. They are $565 and I have the money to purchase them, just wanted to get a getbiggers view on this. I usually just get a pair of oakleys or electrics  BTW, Pete Rose is signing autographs in the forum shops.

buy it, fuck it its only money... buy a nice one, instead of 5 cheap ones... i personally have a prada, i have a specific taste, and only prada carries the type of sunglasses i like

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2012, 06:49:48 PM »
Those shades cost $10 to make.

I guess if you want to go around telling everyone you wear $565 shades, then buy them if that really floats your boat.

Of course, you are already telling people about it BEFORE you've even got them, I can't imagine what a douche you'll be once you actually have them.