Author Topic: Back pain and other  (Read 1976 times)

werbegb

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Back pain and other
« on: November 03, 2005, 11:43:39 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem or know if it is the test ethatnate causing the problem. The past week and a half my lower back where it meets the butt has been killing me I was just wondering if this is side effect of of eth. And also on a bit personal level today my output after intercourse was discolored and bit lumpy. Is any of this cause of concern any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
werbegb

BrooklynBB

• Getbig II
  • An Impala with the Top Chopped Off...
Re: Back pain and other
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 02:27:08 AM »
I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem or know if it is the test ethatnate causing the problem. The past week and a half my lower back where it meets the butt has been killing me I was just wondering if this is side effect of of eth. And also on a bit personal level today my output after intercourse was discolored and bit lumpy. Is any of this cause of concern any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
werbegb

I'm not so concerned about your lower back pain as I am your discharge.  That's a sign of either a prostate problem, a bacterial infection or worse - an STD.  You have to get that checked out immediately.  Go to your doctor and get a urinealysis and see what's going on there.

The pain in your back is vague:  'where your butt meets your back' spans across your entire back.  Where EXACTLY is the pain?  Is that near where you injected?  It could be the sciatic nerve.  If not, it could be that you lifted too heavy and strained something. 

But that lumpy shit needs to be checked out asap. 

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 06:50:08 PM »
if its ur lower back, make sure its not ur liver, r u doing any orals? also like mentioned, u could have been lifting too heavy and strained something with out even knowing it at the time. keep us posted on ur resluts

muscle
muscle

Ur Moms Pimp 2005

• Getbig II
  • Your mom owes me MONEY
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 08:22:54 AM »
Low back pain is fairly common when running a cycle that promotes water retention. Some times the pain can be pretty intense. I have had this problem, one way I try to ease the pain while training is by doing the movements that aggravate your back at the end of your workout. When I'm having back pain lunges really get to me, so I'll do my heavy movements first, then end with lunges so that it doesn't effect my entire workout.

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2005, 04:17:00 PM »
Hey bro I seem to have the same thing,its gotten so harsh that to stand still for more than 10 min my back feels all knotted up like it needs to be stretched out this is my cycle 400 mg wk eq 40 mg winstrol ed,50 mg proviron ed and 60 mg d-bol could this b water retention? let me know if u figure it out Thanks Will.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2005, 08:07:58 PM »
Hey bro I seem to have the same thing,its gotten so harsh that to stand still for more than 10 min my back feels all knotted up like it needs to be stretched out this is my cycle 400 mg wk eq 40 mg winstrol ed,50 mg proviron ed and 60 mg d-bol could this b water retention? let me know if u figure it out Thanks Will.

I've heard of severe back spasms from D-bol and I know for a fact that Winstrol does tend to cause cramping as well.

Are you getting enough electrolytes?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2005, 08:56:10 PM »
my back does alittle as well when im winny and did alittle with the dbol, but i havent touched a oral for a while and i dont plan on it.

muscle
muscle

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2005, 10:44:55 PM »
I've had the same many many times..  I suggest nolva and potassium