Author Topic: nutrex lipo6 liiquid caps  (Read 2360 times)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
nutrex lipo6 liiquid caps
« on: November 04, 2005, 03:13:52 AM »
Ok i am going to cut some of this bacon off my back and see what the past couple years of hard work have rewarded me with underneath it.  I decided to give the lipo6 pills a shot, as I have heard a lot of good personal results from people off it, and I read up on gugglesterones, and I think that they could be beneficial to the whole process.  Anyone here used it before?  I order 2 months worth and I will be doing about and hour to two hours of cardio per day depending on my energy levels, and if i'll be doing any weights that day.  My starting weight is ....well i just weight myself right now after eating 8 oz meat and about a cup of oatmeal and I'm at 250 on the button.  I think in 2 months I should be able to carve my fat ass down to a respectable 210 with decent cuts.
I would love to hear from anyone who used or is using lipo6 and what they think of it.
60 days....maybe my pics will grace a magazine ad someday

big E

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: nutrex lipo6 liiquid caps
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 10:34:10 AM »
Lipo-6 works great for me. I went from 250 lbs at 18-20% bf down to 195lbs at 5-6 % bf. So if your diet is there along with your cardio, lipo-6 should work great. I kept my protein above 300, sometimes close to 400 some days to hold onto muscle and strength. I had low-moderate and high carb days. Protein was highest on low carb days vice versa. If your body gets used to lipo-6 which it will i stack it with another fatburner or just switch for a while. Also i love to use CLA before all food meals works great for me. Plus i stack 2 different no2 products, keeps my veins out all the time.
Thaiboxing,Bjj

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 11:15:29 AM »
Personally haven't used it yet.  A buddy just did a show and he used it and liked it alot
W

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 05:23:18 AM »
Well I just got home from work.  A grueling 12 hour shift at the coca-cola plant and fueled by Lipo-6 I pulled 430 cases per hour, a whopping 4496 cases for the night.   My previous personal record was about 270 per hour in a regular 8 hour shift.  My energy levels were through the roof.  I washed my lipo-6 down with von dutch energy drink and I was in overdrive all night.  Im still kinda wired.  I hope my body never gets used to this, I kinda like it.  I feel ready for another 12 hours.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 08:05:02 AM »
ok i just noticed that they screwed up my order.  I ordered liquid caps, and they sent me the regualr ephedra free formula capsules.    a bit of investigating and I notice that there are no gugglesterones in the regular caps.  That, and the liquid delivery is probably quicker that the powdered capsules are. 

Makes me mad, I should call and complain and tell them to give me free stuff.