Author Topic: how quickly can I drop 20 lb fat?  (Read 6413 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
how quickly can I drop 20 lb fat?
« on: June 12, 2012, 10:16:29 AM »
I'm very healthy, still have some muscle under here. 24 years old, lots of self 0control and drive (when I care).  How quickly can I drop this 20 "bs fat I gained over the winter?  220 lbs as of today.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: how quickly can I drop 20 lb fat?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 10:17:10 AM »
I'm very healthy, still have some muscle under here. 24 years old, lots of self 0control and drive (when I care).  How quickly can I drop this 20 "bs fat I gained over the winter?  220 lbs as of today.

I thought you were running low carb anyway?  Did you stop?

I'm also very disappointed in myself that I actually have this stored in my mind.
Y

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 10:19:09 AM »
well the fastest way would be keto as you drop water super fast. 10lbs easily the first 2 weeks. Add another 4 weeks losing about 2 lbs per week. So i would say 6 weeks, could be a bit more or less.
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 10:20:30 AM »
ECA  & Stress

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 10:25:30 AM »
I thought you were running low carb anyway?  Did you stop?

I'm also very disappointed in myself that I actually have this stored in my mind.

Never got started, lol... Some work issues and now I'm in a double crunch to get into shape.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 10:26:47 AM »
oops, just noticed you said 20lbs of fat, not weight. It's gonna take longer than what I predicted, hope you can do this for a good 3 months.
?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 10:27:00 AM »
I'm very healthy, still have some muscle under here. 24 years old, lots of self 0control and drive (when I care).  How quickly can I drop this 20 "bs fat I gained over the winter?  220 lbs as of today.

Well, first let's start with math: when you say you gained 20 lbs, we multiply that by 5, then we add 32, divide by 7 and add your shoe size. That's how many months it will take. Short answer: you won't recover.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2012, 10:33:31 AM »

That's fucking hilarious!!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2012, 10:38:50 AM »
This has to be mostly water.  I went from 200 to 220 in like two months.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2012, 10:43:11 AM »
This has to be mostly water.  I went from 200 to 220 in like two months.

I would say about half/half. Anyway, bottom line is the sooner you start, the sooner you will look better. So what approach do you plan on doing. Post your diet for corrections if need be.
?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2012, 10:43:17 AM »

well the fastest way would be keto, i would say 6 weeks, could be a bit more or less.

6 Weeks sounds about right, if you don't stray from the diet.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2012, 10:44:55 AM »
You plan on running something?
?

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2012, 10:51:00 AM »
Cut one of your arms off, it should do the trick.

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2012, 11:02:39 AM »

Let me give you tough love, first of all you do not have self control or drive if you did you would not have 20lbs of fat in the first place, being in shape is for disciplined people only. forget about drugs and pills and do cardio and get on a diet, brown rice, steel cut oats, lot of fiber and no carbs in the last meal of the day.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2012, 12:17:19 PM »
Let me give you tough love, first of all you do not have self control or drive if you did you would not have 20lbs of fat in the first place, being in shape is for disciplined people only. forget about drugs and pills and do cardio and get on a diet, brown rice, steel cut oats, lot of fiber and no carbs in the last meal of the day.

I appreciate what you're saying here, but I'm no twink.  I almost had abs for about three years, didn't care to get any leaner, mostly focused on just looking pretty good, and having a good time.

I knowingly gained weight over the winter, enjoying myself and some good food.  My problem isn't really drive, I just cannot juggle other shit I'm doing because I haven't yet made this a top priority.  I am now, and I'll definitely report back.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 12:18:12 PM »
you saying one of his arms has 20lbs of lard in it ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 12:20:35 PM »
If he has hands like Psychofat, lopping off one hand should do the trick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2012, 12:21:05 PM »
Something that may irritate some of you.  I'm most successful doing a Wavelength/Adonis diet.  I've accomplished and surpassed my goals before doing it this way.

It's the way my grandpa always dieted (no bodybuilder).

One good big meal a day, and maybe a snack.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=301609.0

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2012, 12:22:43 PM »
Buy MuscleTech products and your wallet wil be 20 lbs lighter...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2012, 12:33:43 PM »
If you have a sharp knife it should only take a few seconds.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2012, 12:40:30 PM »
he should wank with the other hand once in a while.

adonis diet?

"almost seen abs"?

good luck ever seeing them on that diet.

nobody follows the adonis diet, bc its vague collection of bs and not clear cut and he changes the goal posts whenever he feels like.

if you eat 200 gramm protein a day and not much else, yeah, then you get lean quick.that not much else can indeed be a bigmac daily, but yeah, thats not an adonis diet.

adonis claimed 50grams protein, rda + beer only would be an ok diet.dont give him too much credit.

there is no easy way of dieting, if there was everybody would be shredded all year

I've done it, it's definitely an enjoyable easy way to get into shape.  The only reason I did the low/no carb thing was to go even farther temporarily (or now to get rid of this fat/water quickly) and that does help but Adonis/Wavelength Diet no question for easily looking above average at the pool/beach.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2012, 01:04:30 PM »

Camera makes you look 10lb heavier. FYI, i already reported you to the bullying authority, trailer park f.aggot. 
Snitch. Fat snitch with fried sausage fingers.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2012, 02:07:01 PM »
well the fastest way would be keto as you drop water super fast. 10lbs easily the first 2 weeks. Add another 4 weeks losing about 2 lbs per week. So i would say 6 weeks, could be a bit more or less.

yep.^-^
make sure you throw in some fat though for a day each week, otherwise those last few weeks will do nothing.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2012, 03:03:18 PM »

How fast can you get a hold of some DNP?

Granted, the shit's Russian Roulette according to some people (I actually had no problems with mine, but my supplier was no bathtub "scientist"), but IF, and I DO MEAN IF, you have a source you truly trust, you should be able to pig out and lose a half-pound of fat a day with the shit.

Apparently I had remarkably good luck with DNP because every time I've mentioned it, several guys have gone apeshit and thought me completely reckless.  Had you taken the doses I did, you wouldn't think so -- but then, I know the shit is basically bugspray.

Otherwise, tren, clen, winny and halo.  gH if you can afford it.  If not, tren and clen.  Cut the carbs.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2012, 03:15:36 PM »
I've lost 20lbs in 4 weeks and got my waist size down 3 inches.  Here's what I did:

- Cut carbs back about 75%.  All carbs from veggies and an occasional apple.
- 60-90 minutes morning cardio on empty stomach (jogging, bike, treadmill or whatever you knees can handle) 4 times a week.
- Ephedrine and caffeine taken 1 hour before morning cardio.
- High protein, high-moderate fat, low carb intake.  No high glycemic carbs at all.  No cheat meals either.
- Cardio and weight training should be done on separate days if possible.
- Weight train 3-4 times a week.  You'll prob be tired from the cardio.  

It's not keto, but it gets the job done for me.  If you're natty you'll probably lose some muscle, but you'll drop a lot of fat.

I am about to implement this regime starting tomorrow.  Going to So Cal 4 weeks from now.