Author Topic: Steroids Cause Hypogonadism  (Read 1321 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Steroids Cause Hypogonadism
« on: June 12, 2012, 03:25:31 PM »

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/6/10/3074385/dr-johnny-benjamin-discusses-peds-and-safety-issues-in-mma-part-2

Stephie Daniels: What about a case like Chael Sonnen's, where he has stated that hypogonadism is the root of his need for a TUE?

Dr. Benjamin: Was Chael Sonnen a big time collegiate wrestler? Yes he was. I'm going to opine and say to you, there's no way in the world you get to the level of collegiate wrestling that Chael Sonnen was at, with hypogonadism. Let me explain to you why. Hypogonadism means that the testes did not produce enough testosterone for one to normally mature. He wasn't on TRT as a teenager. He became this big, muscled up monster and NCAA wrestler with hypogonadism? Hell no.

The truth of the matter is, you could never get to that level, because you're not going to have the muscle mass and strength to get you there. They're going to run you over. Your body will not allow you to develop enough muscle and strength to compete at your size. If he has hypogonadism, it's from one thing, and one thing only, because he treated himself with steroids in the past, and wrecked his testes. That's it.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Steroids Cause Hypogonadism
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 03:32:24 PM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 04:37:19 PM »
so he can jump on hrt now and still dwarf any naty badly, whats the problem, its not like hes got the aids

He wouldn't have hypogonadism is he never used steroids in the first place.

Now he'll be forced to use TRT for the rest of his life.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 04:38:14 PM »
He wouldn't have hypogonadism is he never used steroids in the first place.

Now he'll be forced to use TRT for the rest of his life.
shut the fuck up dude, i know you're a gimmick trying to rile people but this shit is just awful.

just some feedback, take it or leave it.
follow the arrows

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 04:49:21 PM »
shut the fuck up dude, i know you're a gimmick trying to rile people but this shit is just awful.

just some feedback, take it or leave it.

Glad more and more people are calling him out on this...
?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 04:56:23 PM »
posting anti-steroids threads on a bodybuilding site is like posting guys with huge cocks on a lesbian website, it just aint gonna sit right with the majority
R