Author Topic: I am watching Sanford and Son right now - Son was was pretty big maybe trained.  (Read 10860 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Funny show. Sanford just said lean and mean like Joe Green and they are working out on this show. They talking about fights.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
sanford and son is cool, ive been watching it since the 70,s
R

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Got the entire collection. Love that show to this day. LOL.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Still one of my favorite shows.  Nobody could talk shit like Fred G. Sanford....  His jabs a Julio and Rolo were my favorites.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Still one of my favorite shows.  Nobody could talk shit like Fred G. Sanford....  His jabs a Julio and Rolo were my favorites.
Spot on.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Spot on.

My dad got to have a couple of beers with Redd back in the 70's in Vegas.  Also Joe Frazier, but at different times.

He said that EVERY time Redd opened his mouth the sentence either started or ended with a curse word....hahaha, and the young, black women were all over Redd.  8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
My dad got to have a couple of beers with Redd back in the 70's in Vegas.  Also Joe Frazier, but at different times.

He said that EVERY time Redd opened his mouth the sentence either started or ended with a curse word....hahaha, and the young, black women were all over Redd.  8)
LOL same my dad used to go to Las Vegas to see him.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
LOL same my dad used to go to Las Vegas to see him.

Too funny.  My dad made annual runs to Vegas.....wonder if that is why my parents are divorced now? haha

Bad News Brown

• Getbig II
  • How bout 5 cross yo lip?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
You guys ever see the episode where Fred was in court and told the judge there were enough blacks in the room to make a tarzan movie? I think they actually edit that one now.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
You guys ever see the episode where Fred was in court and told the judge there were enough blacks in the room to make a tarzan movie? I think they actually edit that one now.

Yep. LOL. or the one where Lamont was getting married..Fred called their side of the family a bunch of Jive n*ggaz. LMFAO. Killing me. Dude was hilarious.

"That's where they go!" LOL

Bad News Brown

• Getbig II

;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Fred is an all-time great but rarely gets a mention compared to Archie Bunker, etc....  I think Redd was WAY funnier, both as an individual and a show.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

lol, saw that one years ago, fred used to say some funny ass shit when it came to black and white people
R

Bad News Brown

• Getbig II
Yep. LOL. or the one where Lamont was getting married..Fred called their side of the family a bunch of Jive n*ggaz. LMFAO. Killing me. Dude was hilarious.

"That's where they go!" LOL

;D

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Great African American genetics

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
rolo FTW 8)

leadhead

• Getbig III

My dad still quotes that too. Red was a funny ass black guy.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I liked that show...back in the 70's people weren't as tight assed about racial humor as they are now

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
I liked that show...back in the 70's people weren't as tight assed about racial humor as they are now

True, they were less uptight and more honest about things.

Bit off topic, but I recently rewatched Mandingo after many years, something like that could never be made now, and this was a major movie at the time -