Author Topic: 2012 Olympia - Jay Cutler is not going to compete!  (Read 16492 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
2012 Olympia - Jay Cutler is not going to compete!
« on: June 12, 2012, 10:24:56 PM »
I talked to Jay Cutler a few nights ago at Golds gym on Eastern and Seren in Henderson. He trains there almost every night between 9-11 pm. He says he has an office for his business on the strip. I guess its a condo. He said, he is going to take this year off to grow, and build the Alpha Helix brand then come back next year. He looks good, he weighs about 280lbs and looks full and dense.

Jay Cutler is back, and he training pretty hard. He doesnt say much but he trains more intensely now then I seem him before, in the gym and videos.He stpped up his game There is no way you can launch a new product line and compete at the same time, at that level. Plus he really didnt have enough time to put size back on He told me he is really popular in Europe, and in other countries, so he wants to travel to push his line and get it in the the European Market.

If Jays products are as god as he claims, he should do really really well in the supplement industry. Just look at Gaspari, well not now, but a few years ago, he sold hormones like crazy, and all his product flew off of the shelf.Also Lee Labrada, he is making good money, seling his bars and his V-60 PROTEIN.

Jay Cutler is definatly marketable, it was a really good idea, for him to do his own product line. I told hm to do this 7 years ago. At the time he had a sweet contract with Muscel Tech.So he wasnt going anywhere. Now his income is unlimited. As far a competing goes, if Jay nails his condition, just right he could easily win the Mr O title one more time

bigjim

• Getbig III
Re: Jay Culer is not going to compete at the 2012 Mr Olympia
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 10:49:06 PM »
Hi Jason

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 10:50:04 PM »
Robert Burnika  ::)
P

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 11:02:34 PM »
I told hm to do this 7 years ago.

Oh so you gave him the idea ::)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 2012 Olympia - Jay Cutler is not going to compete!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 01:04:18 AM »
I did, give him the idea, it was right after he won his first Mr Olympia. At the time my cousin was hanging out with Jay alot. I was going to the formulating and manufacturing and we were going to call Cut Above, or Jay Cutler Nutrition.

It was Jay was debating on signed again with Muscle tech which he did by the way. He told me 7 years ago that him coming out with his own line would be a great idea. Imagine, making product for Jay Cutler,It would be a over night success. Anything Jay does, he does well. Jay unlike most bodybuilders ,he knows how to make money.

What jay does, is since he cant do everything by himself, he hires people who are really good at what they do . He isnt a big talker, but he listens and analizes what you say. Jay may not be a man of many words, or talks alot, but he is a pretty smart guy. Jay is probably worth more then all the top ten Mr Olympa athletes combined

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 01:17:19 AM »
Bro I have no daubt that you said that to him, I am laughing at the fact that you are taking credit when reality is that thousands of people have probably told him that through-out the years, anyway I am just messing with you and I agree his line will be a big success, oh BTW you told him 6 years ago not 7.

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 01:33:32 AM »
I just got off the phone to Jay and he says pregnant chicks are Hot.
He then made a sound like Whoop Whoop.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 02:30:28 AM »
One time hard.The diffrence between some one telling Jay to start his own line and me telling him to start his own line, is huge. I can manufacture, design and formulate. Most people have no clue what any of the ingredients do in 99% of these products. I even gave Jay samples and proto types of products he might want to consider making.

So I put forth alot more effort then just Telling Jay to start his own line. I put together 4-5 products for him, and sampes of each product.
He went with someone, else, oh well... At least I tried.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 03:02:50 AM »
One time hard.The diffrence between some one telling Jay to start his own line and me telling him to start his own line, is huge.I can manufacture, design and formulate.Most people have no clue what any of the ingredients do in 99% of these products.I even gave Jay samples and proto types of products he might want to consider making .
So I put forth alot more effort then just Telling Jay to start his own line.
I put together 4-5 products for him, and sampes of each product.
He went with someone, else, oh well,...Atleast I tried.

Oh, well that changes things a bit :), you forgot to mention that :D, lol.. good stuff, how long have you been doing that for?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 03:36:31 AM »

I been maufacturing and formulation for 16 years.I used to work for Science Foods, before Joe Weider bought them out. I helped design the White Lightning Drink, to compete with American Bodybuildings Blue Thurnder. I also helped create the Power Activator, and the White Lightining Bar. Then in 1995, Joe Weider offered tyhe owner Bob Demarco 5 Million for the business.

Bob sold, and the week after he sold it the products werent even close to the same .They started putting cheaper Whey in the product, and only put half of wht the label would say on Vitamins and Minerals. Before people would drink our drinks and they would be fine .A month after Weider bought them we had more returns in the first months, then Bob Demarco had in the 6-7 years he owned Science Foods.

The customers were fuc#$# pissed, they would call screaming, what they haell is wrong with this shi@#@.   I used to drink and it didnt bloat me and I felt great. Now I drink it I get cold sweats, Diareaha and Naseua.... lol.   That is caused from lactose, a milk sugar, that is Cheap Whey Protein Concentrates.

Science Foods had the first ever work out drink. It was called the Carbo Pump. It had 100 grams of Carbohydates adcit was a 2 serving bottle.I ould drink those things like they were kool aide, loll.  It was a great product.It was only $1 for a bottle back in 1990. They sold carbo pumps by the truck load

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 03:59:07 AM »
Wow, those bastards made a killing and ruined some good products. How's bussiness nowadays?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 04:52:16 AM »
I been maufacturing and formulation for 16 years.I used to work for Science Foods, before Joe Weider bought them out.I helped design the White Lightning Drink, to compete with American Bodybuildings Blue Thurnder.
I...

So you are part of the whole scam industry... good to know.

I am sure next you are going to go all out to convince everybody that these products do work and that you are not making a living by scamming the money of gullible 16 year olds.

Save yourself the time tho.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2012, 05:24:42 AM »
''Take this year off to grow''  :D

Guy needs to lose 25Lbs and come in at 250

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2012, 06:01:56 AM »
Carbo Force was the SHIT!!!!  Would take that with Creatine and humilin! Holy swole Batman!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2012, 06:10:55 AM »
So you are part of the whole scam industry... good to know.

I am sure next you are going to go all out to convince everybody that these products do work and that you are not making a living by scamming the money of gullible 16 year olds.

Save yourself the time tho.
Bro everything he mentioned he worked on was and still is worth buying, protein shakes, protein bars, and carb drinks,  so what's wrong with these?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 06:12:24 AM »
Since Jay is not doing the Olympia, he let himself go a little with the offseason food. This is a problem, however, since he needs
help getting up stairs with his current heavier bodyweight:

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 06:47:45 AM »
Since Jay is not doing the Olympia, he let himself go a little with the offseason food. This is a problem, however, since he needs
help getting up stairs with his current heavier bodyweight:

lol, never gets old.  ;D

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 08:27:48 AM »
when i see the name "GetitonNY" i think what an owning Van B gave him.

Up there in all time getbig ownings. not SuckMyMuscle level but definitely up there.

You disappeared for quite sometime after that one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2012, 08:45:33 AM »
I've been saying since November that Jay will not compete in the 2012 Olyumpia.

he went on the record and said he was.  So I was wrong & pwned.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2012, 09:17:01 AM »
I talked to Jay Cutler a few nights ago at Golds gym on Eastern and Seren in Henderson. He trains there almost every night between 9-11 pm. He says he has an office a bedroom for his business Mistress on the strip. I guess its a condo. He said, he is going to take this year off to grow, and build the Alpha Helix brand then come back next year. He looks good, he weighs about 280lbs and looks full and dense.

Jay Cutler is back, and he training pretty hard. He doesnt say much but he trains more intensely now then I seem him before, in the gym and videos.He stpped up his game There is no way you can luanch a new product line and compete at the same time, at that level. Plus he really didnt have enough time to put size back on He told me he is really popular in Europe, and in other countries, so he wants to travel to push his line and get it in the the European Market.

If Jays products are as god as he claims, he should do really really well in the supplement industry. Just look at Gaspari, well not now, but a few years ago, he sold hormones like crazy, and all his product flew off of the shelf.Also Lee Labrada, he is making good money, seling his bars and his V-60 PROTEIN.

Jay Cutler is definatly marketable, it was a really good idea, for him to do his own product line. I told hm to do this 7 years ago. At the time he had a sweet contract with Muscel Tech.So he wasnt going anywhere. Now his income is unlimited. As far a competing goes, if Jay nails his condition, just right he could easily win the Mr O title one more time

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 09:28:11 AM »
Bro everything he mentioned he worked on was and still is worth buying, protein shakes, protein bars, and carb drinks,  so what's wrong with these?

Come on ::) most of that crap is over priced etc. get real - the whole industry is one big scam, its not exactly snakeoil but close to it since its hard to prove that most of these products have no fucking value what so ever.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2012, 09:30:19 AM »
when i see the name "GetitonNY" i think what an owning Van B gave him.

Up there in all time getbig ownings. not SuckMyMuscle level but definitely up there.

You disappeared for quite sometime after that one.

Lol i have a terrible memory for that stuff what happened?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2012, 09:45:25 AM »
Lol i have a terrible memory for that stuff what happened?

the action starts from reply #13.

its not a long one. its quick and to the point but oh so brilliant  ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=370038.0

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2012, 10:14:52 AM »
Jay wouldn`t have done much anyway.....he`s history.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2012, 10:42:37 AM »
I been maufacturing and formulation for 16 years.I used to work for Science Foods, before Joe Weider bought them out. I helped design the White Lightning Drink, to compete with American Bodybuildings Blue Thurnder. I also helped create the Power Activator, and the White Lightining Bar. Then in 1995, Joe Weider offered tyhe owner Bob Demarco 5 Million for the business.

Bob sold, and the week after he sold it the products werent even close to the same .They started putting cheaper Whey in the product, and only put half of wht the label would say on Vitamins and Minerals. Before people would drink our drinks and they would be fine .A month after Weider bought them we had more returns in the first months, then Bob Demarco had in the 6-7 years he owned Science Foods.

The customers were fuc#$# pissed, they would call screaming, what they haell is wrong with this shi@#@.   I used to drink and it didnt bloat me and I felt great. Now I drink it I get cold sweats, Diareaha and Naseua.... lol.   That is caused from lactose, a milk sugar, that is Cheap Whey Protein Concentrates.

Science Foods had the first ever work out drink. It was called the Carbo Pump. It had 100 grams of Carbohydates adcit was a 2 serving bottle.I ould drink those things like they were kool aide, loll.  It was a great product.It was only $1 for a bottle back in 1990. They sold carbo pumps by the truck load

LOL !!!
GetItOnNY stop lying about the effectivness of supplements!!!
Creatine , Whey Protein , Carb drink are just USELESS INEFEFECTIVE GARBAGE for bodybuilding purpose and are only a way to make a living for SCAM ARTIST and SNAKEOIL SALESMAN like you at the expense of naive teenagers !!!
GetOnNY you are on GetBig Forum not on Bodybuilding.com forum, nobody is going to buy your BULLSHIT about your supplements line and other supplements in general!!!
SUPPLEMENTS = INEFFECTIVE USELESS GARBAGE
GetItOnNY = SNAKEOIL SALESMAN SCAM ARTIST SPAMMER