Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey benches 225 lb !  (Read 60747 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Dana Linn Bailey benches 225 lb !
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2012, 11:30:46 AM »
Ass on the bench and touching chest she has MAYBE 180lbs, which is strong.
225 for  girl is very rare and the few that can do it weigh a lot more.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2012, 11:42:22 AM »
Mean arch, beat red face, and she never went all the way down...possibly her sticking point

It's a proper arch and pulling of the shoulders behind the chest that "saves" the shoulders, genius.

If this girl is drug-free, she is hella strong. Yes, she didn't touch her chest with the bar (so not legal/"official"), but still ...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2012, 11:44:37 AM »
It's a proper arch and pulling of the shoulders behind the chest that "saves" the shoulders, genius.

If this girl is drug-free, she is hell strong. Yes, she didn't touch her chest with the bar (so not legal/"official"), but still ...

Agree on the arch.  But she's not ready for 225.   She should have done it proper with 205 (maybe she did).

But I still can't by the magnitude of pictures she takes making stupid faces.
Y

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2012, 11:45:04 AM »
well you have to be quite a monster to bench 3 plates for say 10reps for sets.

To do sets of 10 with 315? Monster, yes.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2012, 11:48:40 AM »
lol, come on

My ex-fiance weighed a tight 145 and could pause-press 185, drug-free. Officially, too: she did it in a meet. So it's not impossible to imagine a female of similar genetic advantage (my ex was a freak athletic specimen) could do a "touch-and-go" rep, not quite to her chest, with two plates.   

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 11:49:51 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 12:01:25 PM »
On a serious note if you are a guy who have being lifting for a while and you cannot bench 225 you need to stop wasting money going to the gym just jog around the block in the morning before going to work.

the trainer

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2012, 12:11:41 PM »
so musclecenter should consider becoming a jogger?

Yes he should unless he has a shoulder problem then he should be ashamed that he can only get 3 reps out of 225lbs after all these years

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2012, 12:16:45 PM »
 ::)

Bench press is a shit movement in general. Best pec developers are the squeezing exercises.

pec dec
db fly's
decline db press
dips

even varied hand position push ups and boxing would build a better chest than the classic bb bench press.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2012, 12:17:23 PM »
Yes he should unless he has a shoulder problem then he should be ashamed that he can only get 3 reps out of 225lbs after all these years
I have right shoulder problem & elbow problem too since more than 15 years ago.
And now almost 59 years old :-\

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2012, 12:17:59 PM »
Some people just can't bench well though even after years of lifting.  Like if you have long forearms like musclecenter said, it's pretty hard.  I've lifted for like 15 years now and hardly ever miss a day of benching and doubt I could do more than five or six reps or so with 225 (I'm only about 180).  

Most guys who are like "oh I can't squat I'm too tall" or whatever I think just don't squat much, but literally everybody benches, so if everyone could get to 225 so easily, everyone would be at 225 easily.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2012, 12:19:18 PM »

If this girl is drug-free, she is hella strong. Yes, she didn't touch her chest with the bar (so not legal/"official"), but still ...
Yep, sure did look like a save to me, saving the ego...
And if you think that she is drug free (tit free yes), then I guess you'd believe her man doesn't have a cock as well.
You think a attention whoring woman whose man is probably on boatloads of stuff, and she is more cut up than him, has a squarer jaw than him, is not on drugs? Please.

If this were a dude, everybody would be laughing at "the tiny tit who thought he could bench two wheels"

she could do a good 180 as someone said.

Put Beast or Ripitup on there, and I think they could do 225, with good form

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2012, 12:24:34 PM »
anyway,bodybuilding is how you lift, not how much you lift.
And how you LOOK. ;)
(pic taken June 10th)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2012, 12:24:41 PM »
or adonis, for that matter

Adonis once deadlifted 225 for 112 reps in under 10 minutes.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2012, 12:27:26 PM »
And how you LOOK. ;)
(pic taken June 10th)

Musclecenter #1

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2012, 12:32:06 PM »
but accidentaly forgot to cap it on video, as he lloudmouthly proclaimed beforehand.

and even if, is that even impressive?sounds like 3 sets of 30 reps with breaks in between.

musclecenter, let it be said you look amazing for 59

I forget what time he claimed actually.  Might not have been 10 minutes.  There was a guy who used to post here (Chris Mason?) who was a monster deadlifter, he tried to perform this feat and video taped it.  I forgot how many reps he got, I think it was in the 50s or 60s.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2012, 12:37:48 PM »
Cock Strong

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2012, 12:41:11 PM »

the trainer

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2012, 12:43:44 PM »
I have right shoulder problem & elbow problem too since more than 15 years ago.
And now almost 59 years old :-\

See i knew there was a shoulder problem there is no way musclecenter could lift for so many years and not be able to workout with 225lbs.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2012, 01:20:56 PM »
Took me many years of consistent training to hit 315 for reps.
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2012, 01:25:44 PM »
Yep, sure did look like a save to me, saving the ego...
And if you think that she is drug free (tit free yes), then I guess you'd believe her man doesn't have a cock as well.
You think a attention whoring woman whose man is probably on boatloads of stuff, and she is more cut up than him, has a squarer jaw than him, is not on drugs? Please.

If this were a dude, everybody would be laughing at "the tiny tit who thought he could bench two wheels"

she could do a good 180 as someone said.

Put Beast or Ripitup on there, and I think they could do 225, with good form

Hey, I know jack-all about his broad. All I said is a gifted woman can achieve a 185/two-wheel press with enough time and proper training.

Uses drugs ... doesn't use drugs ... How the hell would I know? As far as this dame is concerned, I wouldn't know her to see her, for fuck sake.  

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2012, 01:35:57 PM »
Took me many years of consistent training to hit 315 for reps.

Same here. I am drug-free and, after more than a couple of decades of never-stopped weight training, can hit a couple of perfect sets (each rep with a legal pause, as well) of 8-10 with 315. And I weigh about 290.

A solid couple of cycles of drugs can put upwards of 100 pounds onto your bench. Sometimes more. And regular use over a few years? Hundreds of pounds. How do you think guys who raw press, like, 600 pounds, become able to bench press 600 pounds?! These are dudes who are good pressers to begin with ... and then hit the sauce in a big way for two or more years.   

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2012, 01:36:22 PM »
Hey, I know jack-all about his broad. All I said is a gifted woman can achieve a 185/two-wheel press with enough time and proper training.

Uses drugs ... doesn't use drugs ... How the hell would I know? As far as this dame is concerned, I wouldn't know her to see her, for fuck sake.   
Her filth has been posted all over these boards for the past 6-8 months, including that interview that she did with Shawn Ray where she put in "I'm all natural".

You can't help but notice her threads on here, so unless this is the first time you click on one of her threads, then I could understand....

As far as strength, there was a report a few yrs ago, about how they took muscle fibers from a man's bicep and one from a
woman's. The conclusion due to studies, showed that the woman's muscle fiber was stronger, as that it was flatter under loading, A man's would curl (bend) more under loading. Think a stronger grade steel under loading vs. A lesser grade steel. Therefore apparently, a woman of similar size would have "stronger" muscles...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2012, 01:40:21 PM »
And how you LOOK. ;)
(pic taken June 10th)

Bodybuilding is the muscle.
P

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2012, 01:40:41 PM »
Her filth has been posted all over these boards for the past 6-8 months, including that interview that she did with Shawn Ray where she put in "I'm all natural".

You can't help but notice her threads on here, so unless this is the first time you click on one of her threads, then I could understand..

I am certain I have seen her mug here and there, but I'd have not paid a second of time listening to her or learning her name. So as I say, her name + her face = recognition as the same ... and knowledge of something the chick has actually said? Not a friggin' chance.