Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey benches 225 lb !  (Read 60758 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Dana Linn Bailey benches 225 lb !
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2012, 07:34:59 AM »
:)

pointless due the exercise correctly or not at all.
F

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2012, 07:40:03 AM »
I am actually surprised at this thread.  I expected her to get a lot of hate for her form. She always does.  But it wasnt that bad!
The does arch, she does not touch her chest.
Quick reason for stopping at the 90/95degree mark.  She really does not like the stress that it puts on her shoulders.  And honestly I don't think she needs to touch her chest.  Her chest development is wild.  Her separation is wild. Her upper chest is wild.  So I think she is doing something right. (insert celltech joke here)

She has done bench comps, where she has pauses and does a full press.  Last meet ( a year ago) she hit 190 and failed her attempt at 200 (she weighed in at 126lb)

The guys spotting her is my brother.

I am her husband.

Any way guys, thank you for the positive comments. They were nice to see. We will continue to put out videos for inspiration and entertainment. 

Congrats with the fag n' fail business bro. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those rags you make. Same with everyone I know. That shit is not good for wiping your arse with, never mind wearing in a public place.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2012, 07:50:26 AM »
Congrats with the fag n' fail business bro. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those rags you make. Same with everyone I know. That shit is not good for wiping your arse with, never mind wearing in a public place.

Raymondo, are you saying that rob bailey has sold less t shirts than his wife has given ass to mouth in the sauna?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2012, 08:59:56 AM »
I am actually surprised at this thread.  I expected her to get a lot of hate for her form. She always does.  But it wasnt that bad!
Quick reason for stopping at the 90/95degree mark.  She really does not like the stress that it puts on her shoulders.  And honestly I don't think she needs to touch her chest.  Her chest development is wild.  Her separation is wild. Her upper chest is wild.  So I think she is doing something right. (insert celltech joke here)

She has done bench comps, where she has pauses and does a full press.  Last meet ( a year ago) she hit 190 and failed her attempt at 200 (she weighed in at 126lb)

I am her husband.

Any way guys, thank you for the positive comments. They were nice to see. We will continue to put out videos for inspiration and entertainment.  

Rob, is Jose banging your wife? The reason I ask this is because in one of the video's, Jose really seems to belittle her in an off the cuff way. Like he has no respect for her.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2012, 09:12:52 AM »
I bet half of you couldnt bench 225lbs!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2012, 09:28:44 AM »
Calm down Roberto!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2012, 09:37:02 AM »
I am actually surprised at this thread.  I expected her to get a lot of hate for her form. She always does.  But it wasnt that bad!
Quick reason for stopping at the 90/95degree mark.  She really does not like the stress that it puts on her shoulders.  And honestly I don't think she needs to touch her chest.  Her chest development is wild.  Her separation is wild. Her upper chest is wild.  So I think she is doing something right. (insert celltech joke here)

She has done bench comps, where she has pauses and does a full press.  Last meet ( a year ago) she hit 190 and failed her attempt at 200 (she weighed in at 126lb)

I am her husband.

Any way guys, thank you for the positive comments. They were nice to see. We will continue to put out
videos for inspiration and entertainment. 
this is the first time I have read a man praising  a woman's "chest seperation"...Normally, dudes talk about boobs---which she doesn't have, yet you like her "chest seperation"...

Remove the "L" in flag, because you are on the DL.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2012, 09:38:44 AM »
this is the first time I have read a man praising  a woman's "chest seperation"...Normally, dudes talk about boobs---which she doesn't have, yet you like her "chest seperation"...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

robbailey

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2012, 01:04:50 PM »
there we go guys!
your posts were getting weak.  I am glad my last post brought you out of your shells!

sorry for my slow response.  I have been very busy today.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2012, 01:09:36 PM »

post of the year
choice is an illusion

robbailey

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2012, 01:12:05 PM »
post of the year

out of all the witty people on this board, this was the post of the year?

step your game up. please. everyone

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2012, 01:16:20 PM »
yes it was......
i can see clearly why YOU wouldnt think so
.. "kind regards"
choice is an illusion

robbailey

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2012, 01:26:21 PM »
is her clitoris bigger than your penis?

post of the year

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2012, 01:29:08 PM »
post of the year
Impressed at your lack of meltdown.
However, your wife still needs boobs, right now she looks like a 15 year old boy if you cover her face.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2012, 01:29:15 PM »
how much gear does she use?

im asking this because she kinda kept a bit of feminity and im wondering where the limit is for women until they actualy become men.

also, why dont you make her a gift in form of plastic tits for bday or so?

many here would apreaciate
If he claims she is all natural, then he is a big steaming piece of shit.  How he answers that question should dictate any future treatment with respect to the Baileys on this site.

robbailey

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2012, 01:31:57 PM »
I will answer all questions honestly.

but unfortunately you will not like the answers. 

robbailey

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2012, 01:33:51 PM »
and as far as respect I get on this site... lol. None.

I came here telling myself I would post for 1 day.... see how it goes... and decide from there.

robbailey

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2012, 01:34:47 PM »
yes , if he claims his boyfrend dana is natural, then hes asking for a pat banya reprise ;D

so yeah, rob, spare us the porkie pie stories and tell it like it is

post of the year.

you called my wife my boy friend. bro! clever as fuck!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2012, 01:35:23 PM »
I will answer all questions honestly.

but unfortunately you will not like the answers. 
You do realize there is not a single Lifetime Natural Female that has that "look".  I have seen her before pictures and she has zero development, then all of a sudden its there.  That does not happen overnight like it did if one is a natural.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2012, 01:36:08 PM »
It is amazing how accepted the masculinization of women that bodybuilding has gradually promoted starting with the late 70s has become.

A lot of these fitness women, much less female bodybuilders, would have been considered disturbing just 30 years ago.

Bodybuilding fanatics are judging women on the standards that they, themselves, would want to look like(and even then--those guys want a look for themselves that is grotesque). Girls traditionally have never had veins in their delts, striated quads, peaked biceps......

Girls are actually a different sex than guys. ;D

All is not lost....retrain your brain to re-find this attractive:     ;D ;D

30 years ago homosexuality was considered wrong and disturbing. Now it is accepted by all. Notice a trend? Women are becoming men, men are becoming women.

robbailey

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2012, 01:37:06 PM »
You do realize there is not a single Lifetime Natural Female that has that "look".  I have seen her before pictures and she has zero development, then all of a sudden its there.  That does not happen overnight like it did if one is a natural.

she has been training with me 7 days a week for 6 years.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2012, 01:37:36 PM »
and as far as respect I get on this site... lol. None.

I came here telling myself I would post for 1 day.... see how it goes... and decide from there.

Prove you're really Rob Bailey first....just to make sure some gimmick is not putting words in your mouth here.

Then we can proceed.

;D

robbailey

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2012, 01:38:36 PM »
Prove you're really Rob Bailey first....just to make sure some gimmick is not putting words in your mouth here.

Then we can proceed.

;D

hmm. not sure how to actually do that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2012, 01:39:24 PM »
she has been training with me 7 days a week for 6 years.
Olympic Gymnasts train more than that and much harder, yet do not exhibit that kind of development.  Same with Olympic Female weightlifters.  Even the track athletes don`t carry the same muscle to height ratio.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2012, 01:39:41 PM »
It is amazing how accepted the masculinization of women that bodybuilding has gradually promoted starting with the late 70s has become.

A lot of these fitness women, much less female bodybuilders, would have been considered disturbing just 30 years ago.

Bodybuilding fanatics are judging women on the standards that they, themselves, would want to look like(and even then--those guys want a look for themselves that is grotesque). Girls traditionally have never had veins in their delts, striated quads, peaked biceps......

Girls are actually a different sex than guys. ;D

All is not lost....retrain your brain to re-find this attractive:     ;D ;D

Raquel Welch. Beautiful, but Mexican.

Sometimes they deliver.