Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey benches 225 lb !  (Read 60599 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Dana Linn Bailey benches 225 lb !
« Reply #225 on: June 17, 2012, 03:55:52 PM »
Mmm, I see it every season when I walk into a team weight on testing day. Kid gets it off the rack does the exact.same thing as this chick and calls it good. Correct his form and technique and he can't get it off his chest. Tell more about lack of knowledge.
OK, I will give you that, fine, she would have got pinned had she touched her chest but 185 man, Cmon bro.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #226 on: June 17, 2012, 03:56:41 PM »
Classic Getbig thread.

It starts with Musclecenter doing his usual great job of promoting this sport we all "love". :D Then come the usual getbiggers telling how it is....a doucebaggette who clearly lies about her drug use looking like a duck......every 12 or 13th post some schmoe comes along to defend "her" and talks about how hot and bangable "she" is ::)......then comes the warrior knight in shining armour douchebag boyfriend here to defend his princess and defend her lies with an explanation to why she looks like she takes steroids with every meal and every snack (she has been training with me seven days a week for 6 years.).......some getbigger throws in a pic of an actual hot real healthy looking woman (Raquel Welch in her prime).......a few more cracks are made about the intended victim ( bitch should start dipping skoal. those gums will recede back to a normal thickness soon enough. and it goes with the manly image) ;D....than comes in ripitupbaby all upset that another "woman" is getting some attention and she posts vids/pics of herself to ease her mind once again looking for reassurance she is still relevant here on getbig ::).......than the usual photoshops are spread throughout the thread making the victim look better than usual :D......once again the knight in shining armour comes in and when he realizes he can't defend his princess anymore, he starts with the usual "Getbiggers have no life".  ::)

Like I said....classic getbig thread.

Nice!  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #227 on: June 17, 2012, 03:58:39 PM »
For a girl I do believe that lift is strong and she is strong.

However I could easily rep 420lbs doing that ROM yet if I brought it to my chest I could not budge it.
OK I can rep 420 on the bench too bringing it to my chest or not and to me it doesn't make a difference

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #228 on: June 17, 2012, 04:46:08 PM »
Cmon Chaos, you don`t need to see the lift done correctly to see that she is strong, now you are just trying to be politacal about it, geeez
Reread my post, I said she was strong for a girl.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #229 on: June 17, 2012, 05:01:20 PM »
This couple loves attention. There is no such thing as "negative" attention to them. All attention is good to them. If Getbig weren't talking about the Baileys they would desperately be posting about themselves using gimmicks.

These people are not only an embarassment to bodybuilding but an embarassment to society.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #230 on: June 17, 2012, 05:09:22 PM »
Reread my post, I said she was strong for a girl.
My bad

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: June 17, 2012, 05:10:03 PM »
OK I can rep 420 on the bench too bringing it to my chest or not and to me it doesn't make a difference

i cannot bench 420lbs

I can however do it half-3/4 reps.

The first 1/3 of portion of bench press is the chest. If you do not trian that portion you will not be able to move it off your chest. Also the closer to the completion of a lift generally the easier it is. Hence why equipped lifts focus so much on lockouts.

So my point remains, I am sure you knew anyway is that the less ROM the more weight you can use.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #232 on: June 17, 2012, 05:16:08 PM »
This couple loves attention. There is no such thing as "negative" attention to them. All attention is good to them. If Getbig weren't talking about the Baileys they would desperately be posting about themselves using gimmicks.

These people are not only an embarassment to bodybuilding but an embarassment to society.
I agree with this, there is already enough people that think bodybuilding industry is a joke, well I love bodybuilding and we don't need a couple maggots clowning around all the time, fuckman, this is why Dorian is my favourite bodybuilder cause he didn't act like a fool, just came in did what he did and left with class, took it seriously, Labrada, Haney, another 2 with class. The fucken people that behave this way are not helping any

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #233 on: June 17, 2012, 05:17:43 PM »
i cannot bench 420lbs

I can however do it half-3/4 reps.

The first 1/3 of portion of bench press is the chest. If you do not trian that portion you will not be able to move it off your chest. Also the closer to the completion of a lift generally the easier it is. Hence why equipped lifts focus so much on lockouts.

So my point remains, I am sure you knew anyway is that the less ROM the more weight you can use.

Agree

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #234 on: June 17, 2012, 05:24:24 PM »
Classic Getbig thread.

It starts with Musclecenter doing his usual great job of promoting this sport we all "love". :D Then come the usual getbiggers telling how it is....a doucebaggette who clearly lies about her drug use looking like a duck......every 12 or 13th post some schmoe comes along to defend "her" and talks about how hot and bangable "she" is ::)......then comes the warrior knight in shining armour douchebag boyfriend here to defend his princess and defend her lies with an explanation to why she looks like she takes steroids with every meal and every snack (she has been training with me seven days a week for 6 years.).......some getbigger throws in a pic of an actual hot real healthy looking woman (Raquel Welch in her prime).......a few more cracks are made about the intended victim ( bitch should start dipping skoal. those gums will recede back to a normal thickness soon enough. and it goes with the manly image) ;D....than comes in ripitupbaby all upset that another "woman" is getting some attention and she posts vids/pics of herself to ease her mind once again looking for reassurance she is still relevant here on getbig ::).......than the usual photoshops are spread throughout the thread making the victim look better than usual :D......once again the knight in shining armour comes in and when he realizes he can't defend his princess anymore, he starts with the usual "Getbiggers have no life".  ::)

Like I said....classic getbig thread.

I'd fill Dana's pooper so full of jism she'd slosh when she walks!

;D

There ya happy?   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #235 on: June 17, 2012, 07:51:34 PM »
I'd fill Dana's pooper so full of jism she'd slosh when she walks!

;D

There ya happy?   ;D
Are you saying you'd spit in her ass ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #236 on: June 17, 2012, 09:06:53 PM »
t

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #237 on: June 18, 2012, 06:59:58 AM »
I'd say 185's about right for her with proper form.  She's not touching her chest, and she's also totally lifting her ass off the bench, which makes it way easier too.  If she had her ass and shoulders planted, didn't move her feet, and touched her chest, she'd be good for about 185.  That's pretty fkn good.

The arch is to reduce the distance you have to press, but it's more than that.  Shoulders, ass, and feet can't move, so part of the trick to good heavy benching is to set yourself up in such a way that your body is angled for maximum drive.  That includes getting your feet under you and arching enough that you are actually using your legs and back when you drive the bar up from your chest.  Benching is a full body press if you do it right.   8)

:)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #238 on: June 18, 2012, 10:18:49 AM »
Isn't it true that Dana Linn wanted to put out a sex tape to try to further her career but can't get her husband to do it because he's hung like a light switch?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: June 18, 2012, 10:20:20 AM »
Isn't it true that Dana Linn wanted to put out a sex tape to try to further her career but can't get her husband to do it because he's hung like a light switch?

:D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #240 on: June 18, 2012, 11:48:19 AM »

Yes. Yes it is.

I read it on Getbig.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: June 18, 2012, 11:56:38 AM »
she needs some big fake titties reduce the rep range the sexy way

she has no breast development at all too much gh and var
T

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #242 on: June 18, 2012, 01:20:27 PM »
Nip Slip on Dana There  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #243 on: June 18, 2012, 01:38:36 PM »
I'd say 185's about right for her with proper form.  She's not touching her chest, and she's also totally lifting her ass off the bench, which makes it way easier too.  If she had her ass and shoulders planted, didn't move her feet, and touched her chest, she'd be good for about 185.  That's pretty fkn good.

The arch is to reduce the distance you have to press, but it's more than that.  Shoulders, ass, and feet can't move, so part of the trick to good heavy benching is to set yourself up in such a way that your body is angled for maximum drive.  That includes getting your feet under you and arching enough that you are actually using your legs and back when you drive the bar up from your chest.  Benching is a full body press if you do it right.   8)

if she used the same technique you did, she could have done 225, she went just as low as you, the only difference is you had your feet sideways and an exagerated arch which is allowed, fair game...  but the distance you travelled wasn't any further then the distance she travelled.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: June 18, 2012, 01:42:02 PM »
Cmon ND I hate the b.... but she got 3/4 reps out of that and still looked like she had another 15lb.

yeah, but why bother posting it was legit if she did a partial rep?
I would prefer to see what she can do for an actual full strict rep instead.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: June 18, 2012, 01:42:50 PM »
I noticed that wasnt her Husband ROB spotting her,

I guess he doesnt trip on some other dude putting his dick and balls sacks 2inches from  her face

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: June 18, 2012, 01:44:46 PM »

I guess he doesnt trip on some other dude putting his dick and balls sacks right above her face*

*...just like most of the dweebs who post here. No biggy.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: June 18, 2012, 02:04:40 PM »
Bailey Car about to be Reposessed  

No Payment Nor Car

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3320922143375

LOL at the Tough Guy, "tell me what the balance is, I'll Pay it all of right now, Oh that much huh? where can i send a payment then"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #248 on: June 18, 2012, 02:40:59 PM »
Bailey Car about to be Reposessed  

No Payment Nor Car

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3320922143375

LOL at the Tough Guy, "tell me what the balance is, I'll Pay it all of right now, Oh that much huh? where can i send a payment then"
Epic statement

"90% of everyone is fucking retarded"

Savage grammar fail.
Although, aside from his inability to grasp the english language, I do agree with that statement.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #249 on: June 18, 2012, 06:30:02 PM »
Epic statement

"90% of everyone is fucking retarded"

Savage grammar fail.
Although, aside from his inability to grasp the english language, I do agree with that statement.

Except he's the 90%...It would take a non retarded person less than 5 minutes to check your bank account online and see exactly where what money's going where. Also if he wasn't retarded, he wouldn't still be writing checks. I've heard that this guy buys groceries with a check. Really old people do this and scammers. Which one is he?