Author Topic: How fucked up is that...  (Read 20768 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
How fucked up is that...
« on: June 13, 2012, 06:52:23 AM »
I've just read an article about Monika Hertwig - she is the daughter of Amon Göth - German Concentration Camp Commander in Poland Krakow-Plaszow - many have seen him in the movie Schindlers List.

Monika Hertwig who only remembers green gardens, dogs and horse in memory of her childhood and only once was told by her mother that the jews were here to work and that they get food ect.

Now get this...

Monika Hertwig goes over to Israel holds presentations about her father - OPENLY CONSIDERS HERSELF GUILTY!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

I am so fucking sick that Germans still carry the collective guild syndrome with them were ever they go, the girl was fucking six years old FFS how can she be guilty of anything, if at all she was a fucking victim!!!

Sure enough one of the jewish guests actually got up gave her a hug and told her - you have never done anything you are not guilty.

IMAGINE that!!!!!

its as fucking dumb as the niece of Herrman Goering who has sterilized herself because she doesn't want to have kids and continue the Goering bloodline!!

Fucking dumb fucking people.

Its in the past it happened it was horrible - moving on doesn't mean we forget about it !!!!

So yeah....

Sorry about that whole "Jew thing"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: How fucked up is that...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 06:55:05 AM »
Yeah, that wasn't logical or intelligent of her at all.

She has nothing to be blamed for, no guilt at all, and sterlizing yourself?

What an idiot, keep the bloodline living fercrisssakes, it's not you who did anything.

It's as if one would sterilize oneself just because an ancestor long ago did something people frowned upon.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 06:58:18 AM »
Meh, shes doing for the attention. Shes not sorry the nazis weren`t baking pies in those ovens.
time under tension

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 06:58:59 AM »
Yeah, that wasn't logical or intelligent of her at all.

She has nothing to be blamed for, no guilt at all, and sterlizing yourself?

What an idiot, keep the bloodline living fercrisssakes, it's not you who did anything.

It's as if one would sterilize oneself just because an ancestor long ago did something people frowned upon.

The irony is that - while she denounces the racial ideology of her uncle (Herman Goering) she sterilizes herself so she cannot bear any offspring of the same bloodline thus buying into the whole ideology from another fucked up angle.

I'm sorry I cannot have kids because SOME TIME AGO, ONE man did some horrible things.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 07:01:46 AM »
Typical getbig hypocracy, fuckman you guys are always blaming blacks for what a few retards do, getbig is notorious for this and they categorise muslms too, that's the problem some people will blame her for what her ancestors did, unfortunetly and it's wrong but that's the reality of it just like here on getbig...

But I do agree it was stupid what she did.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 07:02:22 AM »
A.ryan race > Jooozz

...and despite what collective guilt Germans might still harbour, they're Europe's economic power house, not to mention their obvious physical superiority over jooozz.

True Adonis can suck massive German cock for all i care, he calls them ffluffernutter samiches.

Your name is quite fitting!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 07:25:26 AM »
Typical getbig hypocracy, fuckman you guys are always blaming blacks for what a few retards do

Uhhh... what?

Nobody is blaming the nigs for what their ancestors did hundreds of years ago, we're blaming them for what they're doing TODAY!

Which coincidently is the same nig-things they did back then, raping, stealing, assaulting people etc

Some are more civilized nowadays though.

Civilized blacks that behave are a-ok though, nobody is blaming them for anything.

We have a bunch of intelligent black people on this forum (Parker et al), nobody is blaming them what G-Spot, Shanequah or Antoine did during the riots.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 07:26:16 AM »
You should follow her example, Stark, the world has no use for more of your retarded Nazi bloodline ;)

I thought we were good man, what made you say that now!!!!!

:(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 07:31:07 AM »
The irony is that - while she denounces the racial ideology of her uncle (Herman Goering) she sterilizes herself so she cannot bear any offspring of the same bloodline thus buying into the whole ideology from another fucked up angle.

I'm sorry I cannot have kids because SOME TIME AGO, ONE man did some horrible things.
The now-American descendents of Hitler's Dad's first marriage also took an oath not to have children.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 07:33:27 AM »
Typical getbig hypocracy, fuckman you guys are always blaming blacks for what a few retards do, getbig is notorious for this and they categorise muslms too, that's the problem some people will blame her for what her ancestors did, unfortunetly and it's wrong but that's the reality of it just like here on getbig...

But I do agree it was stupid what she did.

How the fuck!!! did you find a way to smuggle in your own black agenda mother of Christ!!!

Your whole post makes absolutely no sense and gives me a headache, just because I find it funny to believe that most of those AK swinging kongoniggers have a predisposition of being fucking savages doesn't explain the collective guilt feeling most of my German citizens harbor.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 07:36:55 AM »
Uhhh... what?

Nobody is blaming the nigs for what their ancestors did hundreds of years ago, we're blaming them for what they're doing TODAY!

Which coincidently is the same nig-things they did back then, raping, stealing, assaulting people etc

Some are more civilized nowadays though.

Civilized blacks that behave are a-ok though, nobody is blaming them for anything.

We have a bunch of intelligent black people on this forum (Parker et al), nobody is blaming them what G-Spot, Shanequah or Antoine did during the riots.

I get what you say, but the fact remains every individual is responsible for his or her own actions no matter what and enough people here on getbig categorize the blacks more then anyone else, same ball park. Bro hearing comment like,.. "get rid of them all", or "society doesn't need them" or "monkey raise" is a daily occurence hear, don't play dumb.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 07:38:27 AM »
How the fuck!!! did you find a way to smuggle in your own black agenda mother of Christ!!!

Your whole post makes absolutely no sense and gives me a headache, just because I find it funny to believe that most of those AK swinging kongoniggers have a predisposition of being fucking savages doesn't explain the collective guilt feeling most of my German citizens harbor.
And many believe Germans have a predisposition tyranny Nazi blood, so what the fuck is the difference.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2012, 07:43:48 AM »
I thought we were good man, what made you say that now!!!!!

:(

what made you think that? because we're both white?

LOL

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2012, 07:44:56 AM »

LOL
LMAO at both of you, wow that was funny ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2012, 07:47:21 AM »
Germans in general are wankers though, but Jaaaaaysus the Jews are a shower of c*nts as well. Actually, I don't really like anyone. Don't get me started on the "fear dubh".

You're alright for a German, Stark. You're a bit of craic, sure.

The only people I really like are Brits, Irish, Aussies, Canadians and the Yanks. Brazilians are cool too. I'm a nice guy.

(I'm only joking, I love everybody excep the "fear dubh")

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 07:51:08 AM »
i didn't read any of that shit.
follow the arrows

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 07:52:00 AM »
i didn't read any of that shit.

Me neither tbh, I just saw an opportunity to wind up a few people

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 07:52:50 AM »

LOL

How's that sexy thumb, brah?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2012, 08:14:08 AM »
Germans in general are wankers though, but Jaaaaaysus the Jews are a shower of c*nts as well. Actually, I don't really like anyone. Don't get me started on the "fear dubh".

You're alright for a German, Stark. You're a bit of craic, sure.

The only people I really like are Brits, Irish, Aussies, Canadians and the Yanks. Brazilians are cool too. I'm a nice guy.

(I'm only joking, I love everybody excep the "fear dubh")

nah i'm pretty much a girl as well - we all are

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2012, 08:14:48 AM »

LOL

Alright i guess its back on than :D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 08:18:41 AM »
what i cant stand is that with the yearly remembrance day of the people who are suffered from ww2 in my country there were some stupid jews who had big troubles with the german soldiers who lost their lives being remembered here as well, seriously fucked up people.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2012, 08:44:08 AM »
you are a fucking idiot, most of these guys had the misfortune of living in germany that time and being send to their death and had no ideology of whatsoever

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2012, 08:50:17 AM »
Of course ΝΟΤ, you fucking mongol, what did you expect? People gathering in remembrance of nazi soldiers? Jesus, could you really be so thick?

lol, just imagine there being remembrance ceremonies worldwide for nazi soldiers

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2012, 08:54:09 AM »
I've just read an article about Monika Hertwig - she is the daughter of Amon Göth - German Concentration Camp Commander in Poland Krakow-Plaszow - many have seen him in the movie Schindlers List.

Monika Hertwig who only remembers green gardens, dogs and horse in memory of her childhood and only once was told by her mother that the jews were here to work and that they get food ect.

Now get this...

Monika Hertwig goes over to Israel holds presentations about her father - OPENLY CONSIDERS HERSELF GUILTY!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

I am so fucking sick that Germans still carry the collective guild syndrome with them were ever they go, the girl was fucking six years old FFS how can she be guilty of anything, if at all she was a fucking victim!!!

Sure enough one of the jewish guests actually got up gave her a hug and told her - you have never done anything you are not guilty.

IMAGINE that!!!!!

its as fucking dumb as the niece of Herrman Goering who has sterilized herself because she doesn't want to have kids and continue the Goering bloodline!!

Fucking dumb fucking people.

Its in the past it happened it was horrible - moving on doesn't mean we forget about it !!!!

So yeah....

Sorry about that whole "Jew thing"

It is not any different than some members of  X group carrying the "victim" card for generations. NO I am not just referring to blacks. There are others too. Native americans and others throughout the world

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2012, 08:58:51 AM »
Of course ΝΟΤ, you fucking mongol, what did you expect? People gathering in remembrance of nazi soldiers? Jesus, could you really be so thick?
Erm, Ronald Reagan went to Bitburg.