Author Topic: Palumbo Joins the ALL DRUG Category  (Read 14728 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Palumbo Joins the ALL DRUG Category
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2012, 02:32:38 PM »
Those photos just go to show that there is life after steroids. They also are good examples of how steroids often temporarily transform people with rather ordinary physiques into someone superhuman looking. Palumbo is not what one would consider a handsome person. Regardless of how swollen and thin he is in photos, he's homely. Most of the other fellas pictured look good thinner, some even look better and healthier to me.

I have not used any supplements (testosterone cypionate included) since being diagnosed with prostate cancer last January. Additionally, I have been laxed about hitting the gym since then. What surprises me is that I have managed to pretty much maintain my weight after an initial drop of about 20 lbs. This is not to say I am in great shape or anything though, I know I have lost some muscluarity and definition over these past few months. It just isn't as bad as I had expected it to be.

As soon as I get the go ahead from my doctor, I plan to get back into a good routine of working out and getting fit. However, I am done with the idea of getting big. I acheived this to the degree my genetics allowed for. No one wants to see an old fart in a thong anyway, LOL!  My goal is to simply look good in clothes and more importantly, to feel good and be cancer free.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2012, 02:47:03 PM »
Those photos just go to show that there is life after steroids. They also are good examples of how steroids often temporarily transform people with rather ordinary physiques into someone superhuman looking. Palumbo is not what one would consider a handsome person. Regardless of how swollen and thin he is in photos, he's homely. Most of the other fellas pictured look good thinner, some even look better and healthier to me.

I have not used any supplements (testosterone cypionate included) since being diagnosed with prostate cancer last January. Additionally, I have been laxed about hitting the gym since then. What surprises me is that I have managed to pretty much maintain my weight after an initial drop of about 20 lbs. This is not to say I am in great shape or anything though, I know I have lost some muscluarity and definition over these past few months. It just isn't as bad as I had expected it to be.

As soon as I get the go ahead from my doctor, I plan to get back into a good routine of working out and getting fit. However, I am done with the idea of getting big. I acheived this to the degree my genetics allowed for. No one wants to see an old fart in a thong anyway, LOL!  My goal is to simply look good in clothes and more importantly, to feel good and be cancer free.
T

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2012, 02:48:39 PM »
  Jesus...

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2012, 02:49:51 PM »

Good idea considering youre 70. People in this world amaze me and thats why I choose to avoid 99.9% of them.
T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2012, 02:52:11 PM »

Did you request the doctor whose fingers closely resembled that of Andre the Giants to ensure peoper G spot stimulaton when going in for your routine prostate exam checkup, "Prime" "Muscle"??

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 02:55:13 PM »
Did you request the doctor whose fingers closely resembled that of Andre the Giants to ensure peoper G spot stimulaton when going in for your routine prostate exam checkup, "Prime" "Muscle"??
No doubt he would enjoy that. Being sucked off by the pool guy was a highlight in his life.
T

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 03:01:10 PM »
  Jesus...

QFT... He's not even that old 43 maybe?

looks like a skinny dude, all the way skinny.....

Maybe its just the angle?

Are there any more recent pictures of Palumbo?

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2012, 03:11:23 PM »
I just want to look like and be an athlete.  That drug look "elite" bodybuilder look doesn't look natural or athletic. I would rather be built like a sprinter,wrestler, running back, light heavy Olympic lifter, but that bloated drug experiment look doesn't cut it for me. Does any elite athlete look like an elite bodybuilder.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2012, 03:11:32 PM »
No doubt he would enjoy that. Being sucked off by the pool guy was a highlight in his life.

Probably the best nut of his life. It occurred during the Kennedy administration and he still talks about it to this day.

zodiac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2012, 03:54:05 PM »
Good thread, thanks for ur work..it's amazing to see what steroids are capable of doing to the human body..the mustaffa pic is a great example of that..

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2012, 04:04:20 PM »
I just want to look like and be an athlete.  That drug look "elite" bodybuilder look doesn't look natural or athletic. I would rather be built like a sprinter,wrestler, running back, light heavy Olympic lifter, but that bloated drug experiment look doesn't cut it for me. Does any elite athlete look like an elite bodybuilder.

QFT.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2012, 04:26:26 PM »
Maybe Dave's going for the health look.

I thought that drugs were the finishing touch.... ???
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2012, 04:28:02 PM »
just stating all facts here just as palumbo and aaron do with their gossip section where they attack other bodybuilders to increase the traffic to their site.....

Just look back at how many bodybuilders get exploited with very little facts on rxmuscle yet when someone in daves little group makes fun of Dave its edited right out

To bad he cannot edit it here because I know for FACT GETBIG is a main stay as an open window on Dave's pc he checks it randomly throughout his day

Wow Billy......but I think you need to let everyone know what Palumbo did to you to make you so angry.
A

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2012, 05:12:07 PM »
 billy everyone that has been around  knows palumbo is a scumbag, but when exactly did you find out? details please
if you are not willing to fess up than just suck it up and stop bitching about the guy
 it is tiresome and makes you look like a bitch

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2012, 05:16:08 PM »

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK PALUMBO IS OFF STEROIDS?

The guy probably has the natural test levels of a pubescent Japanese girl.

Once you use steroids for a prolonged period of time your natural test production will cease permanently. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2012, 05:19:50 PM »
billy everyone that has been around  knows palumbo is a scumbag, but when exactly did you find out? details please
if you are not willing to fess up than just suck it up and stop bitching about the guy
 it is tiresome and makes you look like a bitch
Hi Dave.  I love your popcorn recipe.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2012, 05:23:36 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2012, 05:32:58 PM »
just for you I will do that right after I attend Palumbos funeral  ;D

Why did you guys break up?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2012, 05:34:29 PM »
Why did you guys break up?
Dave is a pitcher not a catcher.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2012, 05:38:52 PM »
Dave is a pitcher not a catcher.

Ah.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2012, 05:42:18 PM »
I would hear RUMORS that Palumbo was pinning 10cc's a day when he was competing.....and year upon year the EX pros keep proving that its not the diet but the drugs that keep them so swollen

Is this supposed to be news?  ???

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2012, 05:45:51 PM »
Is this supposed to be news?  ???
I'm surprised to see you in an non-gay topic.  Dave Palu..... wait ahhhh nevermind  :-*

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2012, 05:47:27 PM »
Maybe Dave's going for the health look.

Dave's away on business.....he'll be back soon.   ::)

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2012, 05:49:27 PM »
Buns, weren't you 140 pounds soaking wet yourself even with all of Palumbo's drugs you could take?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2012, 05:51:58 PM »
Buns, weren't you 140 pounds soaking wet yourself even with all of Palumbo's drugs you could take?

Oh, that Vince!