Author Topic: Palumbo Joins the ALL DRUG Category  (Read 14715 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Palumbo Joins the ALL DRUG Category
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2012, 01:55:36 PM »
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/md-tv/lifestyles/lifestyle/1198-mdtv-billy-guns-vince-goodrum-posedown.html

Wait..so hangon. Billy Guns in the vid is the same Billy Guns posting here? GTFO and never come back you delusional fool

The fuck is the grandpa in the pink fluffy hat trying to be 25 again? You see him pop into the frame now and again.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2012, 03:43:37 PM »
I like the new video on Dave's site where he gets the package of test, gh, arimidex, etc. He admits to being on HRT obviously.. but he doesn't care about being big anymore...if he wanted to..he could. The amount of food that guy ate was insane...always the old school white Met-Rx packet with ultrafuel all day long not even counting real food. You gotta get sick of that...and its been said in the other posts...he realized he would NEVER turn pro or atleast never do well.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2012, 03:53:23 PM »
I like the new video on Dave's site where he gets the package of test, gh, arimidex, etc. He admits to being on HRT obviously.. but he doesn't care about being big anymore...if he wanted to..he could. The amount of food that guy ate was insane...always the old school white Met-Rx packet with ultrafuel all day long not even counting real food. You gotta get sick of that...and its been said in the other posts...he realized he would NEVER turn pro or atleast never do well.

Gimmicks popping up everywhere on getbig defending themselves.
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2012, 04:08:45 PM »
Buns, weren't you 140 pounds soaking wet yourself even with all of Palumbo's drugs you could take?

Black Dude on the left looks more like an Enforcer.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2012, 06:50:13 PM »
You saying you got paid to pose there?  ::)

You think I would go to Las Vegas and stand on a table with Billy at 40% bodyfat just for shits and giggles????  I hate flying on airplanes on top of that.
A

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2012, 07:15:57 PM »

You think I would go to Las Vegas and stand on a table with Billy at 40% bodyfat just for shits and giggles????  I hate flying on airplanes on top of that.

Well, that's certainly a more plausible explanation than somebody else paying you to do it.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2012, 07:23:23 PM »

lol
#

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2012, 07:25:57 PM »
palumbo isn't big anymore, but at one time he was one of the best amateurs in the land.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2012, 07:26:43 PM »

How much, Vince? Getbig deserves to know.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2012, 10:08:18 PM »

getbig or getgot

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2012, 11:29:48 PM »
From a variety of you Getbiggers, there have been more than a few posts that certainly do not paint Palumbo in the most positive light.

I am not sure whether it is more acceptable to hate those who have endeavored to become some manner of superhero (freak) at any cost (including steroids) or it is to recognize those who have the genetics to be buff without the aid of supplements and steroids, In the end, when all is said and done, some of us will do anything to set ourselves apart from the masses and achieve that elusive 15 minutes of fame.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2012, 02:34:22 AM »
How much money did you get for it, Vince? Did you not think it was suspicious they paid you and Billy Guns to stand on a table posing at an expo? They don't even get pros to do that shit. They were laughing at you, not with you

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2012, 06:44:15 AM »
How much, Vince? Getbig deserves to know.

1500 dollars, travel expenses, and meals.  Had to do it because I had just got laid off from Alltel 2 months earlier and I was trying to bring in as much money as I could
A

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2012, 06:49:05 AM »

1500 dollars, travel expenses, and meals.  Had to do it because I had just got laid off from Alltel 2 months earlier and I was trying to bring in as much money as I could

Fair enough, brah

Billy Guns

« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2012, 10:47:01 AM »

You know, I spoke with Dave today and he said that he hasn't talked to you in a few years....so what's changed.

You are correct we have not spoke in YEARS and it will remain that way....

As far as our FRIENDSHIP if you wanna call it that "changing"......It all started with him and his crew of nut huggers....If anyone over there thinks PM's and their account is being violated on a daily basis has another thing coming. Jeff over there got his little feelings hurt when I spoke of his synthol use and from there it went on to hacking into my fiance's account there and when I saw the multiple login detector on her account I confronted Dave about it and between him romano and the rest of the house they tried to turn it around and blame my fiance....little did they know I had ADMIN rights to the site and I had screenshots of the ip addresses going into the accounts.

You can rip on me personally all you want I could careless....but I have one thing I will never tolerate and that's fucking with someone close to me. My Fiance had zero to do with the industry but she went on to speak to other women about dieting and other fitness related things....Jeff was butt hurt over the synthol and decided to try to find dirt on me through going into her private account.  Instead of one of the CHILDISH cowards owning up to it Dave the ring leader and the group of FREE Protein toting bandits all tried to say she was doing it all.

Why do I have an issue with Dave here.....this was his site and in the end he showed his true colors that he was either in on it or thought it was funny.

The time I spent around Dave I would hear how he spoke about other so called friends and I am sure he talked shit about me as well and I am fine with that. At the end of the day he is a a business man not a friend to anyone.  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2012, 03:10:05 PM »

Hi Dave! Can I get a fee sample?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2012, 05:05:20 PM »

Jesus... he looks like he just finished dying the previous millisecond. If you look closely, you can see his life just finished flashing before his eyes!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2012, 05:12:20 PM »
Looks like the Alien Killer from X-files...dude also lifted, he played Hercules as well

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2012, 06:54:12 PM »
You are correct we have not spoke in YEARS and it will remain that way....

As far as our FRIENDSHIP if you wanna call it that "changing"......It all started with him and his crew of nut huggers....If anyone over there thinks PM's and their account is being violated on a daily basis has another thing coming. Jeff over there got his little feelings hurt when I spoke of his synthol use and from there it went on to hacking into my fiance's account there and when I saw the multiple login detector on her account I confronted Dave about it and between him romano and the rest of the house they tried to turn it around and blame my fiance....little did they know I had ADMIN rights to the site and I had screenshots of the ip addresses going into the accounts.

You can rip on me personally all you want I could careless....but I have one thing I will never tolerate and that's fucking with someone close to me. My Fiance had zero to do with the industry but she went on to speak to other women about dieting and other fitness related things....Jeff was butt hurt over the synthol and decided to try to find dirt on me through going into her private account.  Instead of one of the CHILDISH cowards owning up to it Dave the ring leader and the group of FREE Protein toting bandits all tried to say she was doing it all.

Why do I have an issue with Dave here.....this was his site and in the end he showed his true colors that he was either in on it or thought it was funny.

The time I spent around Dave I would hear how he spoke about other so called friends and I am sure he talked shit about me as well and I am fine with that. At the end of the day he is a a business man not a friend to anyone.  

I understand and I'm not ripping on you.  But you have to give us all the 411 on what Dave did to you to be so pissed off.
A

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2012, 07:10:20 PM »

Well, that's at least 1500 dollars more than Billy Buns got.

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2012, 08:27:28 PM »
Looks like the Alien Killer from X-files...dude also lifted, he played Hercules as well

:D

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2012, 08:53:16 PM »

whitewidow

« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2012, 05:11:44 AM »
why are you dissing on Dave Billy? You guys used to go to baseball games together and he gave you free steroid advice and probably sold you them or at least pointed you in the right direction where to buy the Test E and Deca he had you on. He had you on a pretty shitty cycle-IMO. I guess for a firt timer it was shitty! But he did hep you out for free so why are you hating on him. Every forum you are on usually the admins wil nose around certain peoples PM's I know that for a fact. they hacked into my PM;s on SSB amd that is why I asked to be taken off the board and have my donation wired back to me. PM's shoud be PM's! But hell even on non gear talk sites like the old atomic nutrition site where they taked about shit ike superdrol and musce milk the owners would like at some peoples PM's! You have to be careful on forums when it comes to PM's. I think you owe dave a apology! he was nice enough to go to a baseball game with you and hep you with a cycle. I doubt he charged you anything for that advice or hanging out at a baseball game. You used to talk about him like he was a god now you say he is a asshole?? Biy are you still on meds? or hitting the vein? this rant of yours does not make sense. The man helped you! and even hung out with you? did you pay him to go to that baseball game? or for the cyce advice I know he gave you because he told me he did! You looked at him like a god now you are shitting on him? there has to be more to this story! It is not daves fault you do not respond to steroids or can ift heavy weights. You don't even look neary stage ready. I think you are delusional but if you were competing against just vince why train! any asshoe could step on stage with vince and make him look like a bum! just 2 bums on one stage! WTF show was that? I actually would of went! I heard the laughs in the crowd! that is some funny shit!nice posing routine-LOL

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2012, 06:11:36 AM »
why are you dissing on Dave Billy? You guys used to go to baseball games together and he gave you free steroid advice and probably sold you them or at least pointed you in the right direction where to buy the Test E and Deca he had you on. He had you on a pretty shitty cycle-IMO. I guess for a firt timer it was shitty! But he did hep you out for free so why are you hating on him. Every forum you are on usually the admins wil nose around certain peoples PM's I know that for a fact. they hacked into my PM;s on SSB amd that is why I asked to be taken off the board and have my donation wired back to me. PM's shoud be PM's! But hell even on non gear talk sites like the old atomic nutrition site where they taked about shit ike superdrol and musce milk the owners would like at some peoples PM's! You have to be careful on forums when it comes to PM's. I think you owe dave a apology! he was nice enough to go to a baseball game with you and hep you with a cycle. I doubt he charged you anything for that advice or hanging out at a baseball game. You used to talk about him like he was a god now you say he is a asshole?? Biy are you still on meds? or hitting the vein? this rant of yours does not make sense. The man helped you! and even hung out with you? did you pay him to go to that baseball game? or for the cyce advice I know he gave you because he told me he did! You looked at him like a god now you are shitting on him? there has to be more to this story! It is not daves fault you do not respond to steroids or can ift heavy weights. You don't even look neary stage ready. I think you are delusional but if you were competing against just vince why train! any asshoe could step on stage with vince and make him look like a bum! just 2 bums on one stage! WTF show was that? I actually would of went! I heard the laughs in the crowd! that is some funny shit!nice posing routine-LOL

With the bounty that's on your head I wouldn't even be posting here.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2012, 08:45:30 AM »
With the bounty that's on your head I wouldn't even be posting here.

lol yeah a twink who hides behind an anonymous handle has got 250k for info on someone that upset him on the internetz  ::)
T