Author Topic: Lance Armstrong is gonna get raped!  (Read 12482 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Lance Armstrong is gonna get raped!
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2012, 02:27:09 AM »
He's a liar

And the gullible public that wore his bracelets should know this

All cyclists dope, and all olympic athletes dope, all professional sports are full of drugs.

And that's fine, its to even the playing field. Its not like the athletes can admit using ped's, its not PC

But, armstrong has made himself a clean wholesome image, as the cancer survivor that did it through hard work and clean, and he has blasted others for using drugs

Deserves to be stripped of medals and shamed. Fuck him

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2012, 08:05:03 AM »
After passing hundreds of drug tests, someone has a real hard on for Lance.

How many years can they keep this up? Sounds like harassment to me.

Totally agree.   I seriously doubt there's another professional athlete, living or dead, that has been drug tested many times as Armstrong. During his pro & amateur career he's probably been tested close 200 times. 200 !  The USADA needs to be tested- they must be on crack for continuing to pursue this nincompoopery.
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2012, 08:57:16 AM »
If an athlete has his balls chopped off, is the athlete allowed to use synthetic testosterone to make up the difference? And if so, I'm guessing he would be quite a bit of leway on how much he can have in his system.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2012, 12:21:13 PM »
Of course Armstrong did drugs, like every top cyclist past and present. But he still was the best for 7 years of these users. They should leave the guy alone, what's the point.....
Lance Armstrong is the getbigger of cycling !!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2012, 01:28:18 PM »
Totally agree.   I seriously doubt there's another professional athlete, living or dead, that has been drug tested many times as Armstrong. During his pro & amateur career he's probably been tested close 200 times. 200 !  The USADA needs to be tested- they must be on crack for continuing to pursue this nincompoopery.

In the article he says he's been tested over 500 times and never failed a test.... :o

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2012, 06:35:14 PM »
In the article he says he's been tested over 500 times and never failed a test.... :o

Never failed a test because these teams hire the best doping doctors in the world. They're 2-3 steps ahead of the testing protocol. They can tell the athletes the exact time windows to administer the PED's, masking agents, etc... and it will not show up positive on the test. It's amazing. They have it down to the hour... if they go over that critical window of opportunity, chances are it will flag a positive test.

Plus, many of the officials, testers are bribed with cash payouts to reveal when, where, and whom will be tested. It's one big business with huge egos, huge contracts, and sponsors who demand results. It's so shady. I've worked in the cycling arena for many years and I got so disgusted with it all, I just had to step out.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2012, 06:47:43 PM »
16 fucking years later?

There is a reason for Statute of Limitations and it sure as fuck ain't to make a bunch of whiny kunt French assholes feel better about themselves.

You fuckers know not of what you speak. USADA is not a governmental body nor is this a criminal case, so that would mean no statute of limitations. There is no criminal penalty nor tax money involved here

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2012, 08:52:48 PM »

Wow, that's crazy. 500+ Drug test.  I was thinking EVERY of all those tours + the  one day Classics+ all those other multi day stage races. 500 drug test and never a single positive. DAMN!
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2012, 10:02:50 PM »
Anyone know how many IFBB pros have tested positive steroids ???

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2012, 10:03:50 PM »
Never failed a test because these teams hire the best doping doctors in the world. They're 2-3 steps ahead of the testing protocol. They can tell the athletes the exact time windows to administer the PED's, masking agents, etc... and it will not show up positive on the test. It's amazing. They have it down to the hour... if they go over that critical window of opportunity, chances are it will flag a positive test.

Plus, many of the officials, testers are bribed with cash payouts to reveal when, where, and whom will be tested. It's one big business with huge egos, huge contracts, and sponsors who demand results. It's so shady. I've worked in the cycling arena for many years and I got so disgusted with it all, I just had to step out.

Look you fucking retard.....my point was it no longer has anything to do with leveling the playing field, it's become nothing more than a witch hunt.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2012, 10:10:02 PM »
You fuckers know not of what you speak. USADA is not a governmental body nor is this a criminal case, so that would mean no statute of limitations. There is no criminal penalty nor tax money involved here

No....it's a nameless, faceless bunch of anonymous kunts who will stop at no end until they've smeared Lance Armstrong's name. This has nothing to do with right/wrong or justice/fairness. Any member of the USADA that brings a suit like this forward should be personally liable for civil damages if Armstrong wins.

Cycling is so corrupt it makes boxing and men in thongs look clean by comparison.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2012, 11:12:29 PM »
just a simple question but what sport you see on tv isnt full of PED users? yeah, none.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2012, 11:48:59 PM »
just a simple question but what sport you see on tv isnt full of PED users? yeah, none.
Major American Televised sports?

NFL-  Drugs, lots of drugs
MLB- Drugs, but not everybody
NBA- Plenty of weed but PEDs?
NHL- Drugs but not too crazy
MMA- Drugs but not too crazy
BOXING- Drugs but not too crazy
NASCAR- Drugs but not too crazy
a

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2012, 11:57:07 PM »

But, armstrong has made himself a clean wholesome image, as the cancer survivor that did it through hard work and clean, and he has blasted others for using drugs

Deserves to be stripped of medals and shamed. Fuck him

Exactly. He deserves to burn. Just like the "natural" bodybuilders who are dissing
admitted drug using bodybuilders and making a "career" out of being natural, all the while being full of drugs. If his whole sthtick wasn't about being a genetic anomaly who didn't need drugs then it would be another matter. He deserves to burn just like he thought others who were caught deserved to burn.

Wow, that's crazy. 500+ Drug test.  I was thinking EVERY of all those tours + the  one day Classics+ all those other multi day stage races. 500 drug test and never a single positive. DAMN!

He has tested positive. Through a number of technicalities he was never sanctioned.

http://nyvelocity.com/content/interviews/2009/michael-ashenden

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2012, 11:59:03 PM »

NBA- Plenty of weed but PEDs?

Are you kidding? The NBA is full of steroids and GH. All you have to do is look at their physiques nowadays.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2012, 12:13:19 AM »
Are you kidding? The NBA is full of steroids and GH. All you have to do is look at their physiques nowadays.

I'm not so sure about that.  We need an NBA insider.  I'm not saying you're wrong, I just saying I dont think those cats juice.
a

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2012, 06:23:58 AM »

the only remedy is to generalize the lie detector.
for sport, poker, politics etc...

$

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2012, 06:40:22 AM »
Look you fucking retard.....my point was it no longer has anything to do with leveling the playing field, it's become nothing more than a witch hunt.

It's not just a LA witch hunt, they're going after his team director Johan, as well as, quite a few teammates. Johan is still directing the team.

Charges against Johan Bruyneel

Specifically, Bruyneel is charged with:

– The possession of prohibited substance and/or methods.

– Trafficking of those prohibited substances and methods.

– The administration or attempted administration of those prohibited substances and methods.

– “Assisting, encourage, aiding, abetting covering up and other complicity” involving anti-doping violations.

– Aggravating circumstances which would justify a longer period of ineligibility than the standard sanction.

As a summary of his actions, the letter said that numerous riders will testify that “he gave to them and/or encouraged them to use doping products and/or prohibited methods.” In addition, witnesses “will also testify that Bruyneel worked actively to conceal rule violations by himself and others throughout the period from 1999 through the present.”

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2012, 07:15:04 AM »
They all use drugs, why are they specifically targeting him?

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2012, 10:29:37 AM »
Cycling is probably the one sport dirtier than bodybuilding.  But, it's so obscure who really cares?  If you're racing a bike 2,100 miles over 3 weeks through the French Alps, you deserve a little performance enhancement. 

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2012, 11:24:48 AM »
They all use drugs, why are they specifically targeting him?

Because he's the one asshole who won't just the fuck up about it and likes to go around pretending hes some kind of saint in a sport full of devils

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2012, 01:04:19 PM »
Cycling is probably the one sport dirtier than bodybuilding.  But, it's so obscure who really cares?  If you're racing a bike 2,100 miles over 3 weeks through the French Alps, you deserve a little performance enhancement. 

That's true and that's what Lance's Dr said (Dr Ferrari). He said that EPO is as safe as orange juice and that these guys race so hard that drugs would only protect their health. Of course Lance and Ferrari claimed they didn't work on doping protocols together.  ::) :D

I don't see them as targeting Lance unfairly, if anything it's been the opposite. Other top pros have been busted whereas Lance has been protected... Lance has tons of money to work the system. Lance has been the face of cycling so why should he skate free when others have been fucked over? Lance is a fraud selling lies to the general public who really believe him.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2012, 02:28:53 PM »
Our long running saying in the cycling-racing world has been, "If you want to be climber, all you have to do is climb 8 steps up to Dr Ferrari's office door"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2012, 02:36:11 PM »
He should sell his testing advice to guys like Overeem.