Author Topic: Lance Armstrong is gonna get raped!  (Read 12483 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: P E D
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2012, 02:36:42 PM »
Epic Title Arce!

PED

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lance Armstrong is gonna get raped!
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2012, 02:38:48 PM »
  It seems like the commission has finally decided to go after Armstrong. They must have some really good evidence to come out after all these years.

The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency has notified former cyclist Lance Armstrong that it intends to file doping charges that could strip him of all seven Tour de France titles, a source familiar with the case told ESPN.

Armstrong received the letter Tuesday, saying the USADA intends to file charges that he possessed and used human growth hormone, testosterone and blood-doping products while a member of the U.S. Postal racing team, beginning in 1998.

Armstrong

The Washington Post first reported the letter of notice Wednesday afternoon.

Under USADA procedures, Armstrong has 10 days to respond to the charges, after which an independent anti-doping review panel would look at the USADA evidence and decide whether formally to charge Armstrong with doping.

If he contests the charges, he is entitled to a "trial" where evidence would be presented and witnesses would testify under oath. It would be up to Armstrong whether the hearing is open to the public.

Armstrong denied the allegations Wednesday.

"These are the very same charges and the same witnesses that the Justice Department chose not to pursue after a two-year investigation," he said in a statement released on his website. "These charges are baseless, motivated by spite and advanced through testimony bought and paid for by promises of anonymity and immunity. ... USADA's malice, its methods, its star-chamber practices, and its decision to punish first and adjudicate later all are at odds with our ideals of fairness and fair play.

"I have never doped, and, unlike many of my accusers, I have competed as an endurance athlete for 25 years with no spike in performance, passed more than 500 drug tests and never failed one. That USADA ignores this fundamental distinction and charges me instead of the admitted dopers says far more about USADA, its lack of fairness and this vendetta than it does about my guilt or innocence. Any fair consideration of these allegations has and will continue to vindicate me."

As a result of the charges, the World Triathlon Corporation has suspended Armstrong, who recently resumed his career as a triathlete, pending resolution of the case. He is currently able to compete in non-WTC events.

The U.S. Attorney's office in Los Angeles announced earlier this year that is was dropping an investigation into an alleged doping scheme with the U.S. Postal team that could have resulted in conspiracy and fraud charges against Armstrong.

A lawyer familiar with the case said the government shared no information from its case with USADA.

The lawyer said "more than 10" other cyclists were asked to speak to USADA officials about evidence against them, but only Armstrong refused to meet.

USADA CEO Travis Tygart did not respond to messages for a comment.

he and roger  clemens will share a cell.
F

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2012, 02:39:02 PM »
It's not just a LA witch hunt, they're going after his team director Johan, as well as, quite a few teammates. Johan is still directing the team.

Charges against Johan Bruyneel

Specifically, Bruyneel is charged with:

– The possession of prohibited substance and/or methods.

– Trafficking of those prohibited substances and methods.

– The administration or attempted administration of those prohibited substances and methods.

– “Assisting, encourage, aiding, abetting covering up and other complicity” involving anti-doping violations.

– Aggravating circumstances which would justify a longer period of ineligibility than the standard sanction.

As a summary of his actions, the letter said that numerous riders will testify that “he gave to them and/or encouraged them to use doping products and/or prohibited methods.” In addition, witnesses “will also testify that Bruyneel worked actively to conceal rule violations by himself and others throughout the period from 1999 through the present.”

Floyd Landis needs to burn in hell for ratting on Armstrong years back.  Like Landis never took anything ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: P E D
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2012, 02:43:00 PM »
Why fans shouldn't forgive ArmstrongBy Jeff Pearlman, Special to CNN
updated 12:18 PM EDT, Fri June 15, 2012

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2012, 10:22:57 PM »
I'm not so sure about that.  We need an NBA insider.  I'm not saying you're wrong, I just saying I dont think those cats juice.

Then why would tennis players use juice? John McEnroe actually admitted to usage and said he knew people who used..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2012, 10:23:52 PM »
Pat Banya supposedly passed 501 tests. So take Lance's tests with a grain of salt.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2012, 10:29:46 PM »
Floyd Landis needs to burn in hell for ratting on Armstrong years back.  Like Landis never took anything ::)

In Landis's defense, I've heard Lance is a total douche who hit on everyone's girlfriend/wife etc. I'm guessing Lance is getting everything that's coming his way.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2012, 05:43:04 AM »
In Landis's defense, I've heard Lance is a total douche who hit on everyone's girlfriend/wife etc. I'm guessing Lance is getting everything that's coming his way.
True, but I come from the thought that you don't rat on anyone. Ever.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2012, 06:35:13 AM »
I'm just curious why there is such a crusade to go after these athletes so many years later.  It's laughable that it is based on some sort of moral high ground.  You'd get the impression that PED's are the worst menace in all of society, when in fact, the tax dollars being expended could be much better used elsewhere.  

I have no idea what type of person Lance Armstrong is in real life.  I also don't know if he has used, but do not care either way.  There are those steadfast in tearing this guy down, when they'd be better off letting him maintain the image that has allowed him to raise millions of dollars for cancer and inspire people, falsely or not.  In the big picture, if they ruin this guy, it will prove and accomplish nothing.  Meanwhile, all those athletes that are ratting him out, will have there own indescretions quietly swept under the carpet, being Lance is the bigger fish.  

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2012, 07:00:59 AM »
I'm just curious why there is such a crusade to go after these athletes so many years later.  It's laughable that it is based on some sort of moral high ground.  You'd get the impression that PED's are the worst menace in all of society, when in fact, the tax dollars being expended could be much better used elsewhere.  

I have no idea what type of person Lance Armstrong is in real life.  I also don't know if he has used, but do not care either way.  There are those steadfast in tearing this guy down, when they'd be better off letting him maintain the image that has allowed him to raise millions of dollars for cancer and inspire people, falsely or not.  In the big picture, if they ruin this guy, it will prove and accomplish nothing.  Meanwhile, all those athletes that are ratting him out, will have there own indescretions quietly swept under the carpet, being Lance is the bigger fish.  

No kidding. I assume most everyone is using "something" to get an edge no matter what high level sport they compete in. To think otherwise is, imho, ridiculous just as thinking testing will stop anything.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2012, 03:19:13 PM »
  No kidding. I assume most everyone is using "something" to get an edge no matter what high level sport they compete in. To think otherwise is, imho, ridiculous just as thinking testing will stop anything.
Don't you have to feel sorry for the natural guys though?  They are good enough to become a professional, yet they choose to play by the rules.  Those guys get screwed.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2012, 03:23:47 PM »
  LeMond has always said that Lance abused PED...

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2012, 03:59:41 PM »
Then why would tennis players use juice? John McEnroe actually admitted to usage and said he knew people who used..

So that's why he had such a short fuse.  ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2012, 04:06:28 PM »
Don't you have to feel sorry for the natural guys though?  They are good enough to become a professional, yet they choose to play by the rules.  Those guys get screwed.

I'd say those guys are few and far between nowadays.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2012, 05:32:44 PM »

Are there any/many naturals in sports anymore?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2012, 04:39:01 AM »
  Are there any/many naturals in sports anymore?
Good question...
Is boxing maybe one of the few sports where they test more seriously?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2012, 01:13:09 PM »
Good question...
Is boxing maybe one of the few sports where they test more seriously?

Except that boxing is such a corrupt sport with payoffs and what not.