Author Topic: moving to the south- which areas are friendlier to brown folk/muslims?  (Read 3636 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Conducting a job search at the moment and came across some jobs I'd be interested in in the south.

I know some getbiggers here are from texas, Adonis from SC, etc. Where am I least likely to get lynched?  ???
follow the arrows

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Conducting a job search at the moment and came across some jobs I'd be interested in in the south.

I know some getbiggers here are from texas, Adonis from SC, etc. Where am I least likely to get lynched?  ???
I'm having issues with my Dell.  Can you help me "pete"?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
not in IT  :D
follow the arrows

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

I visited family in Sugar Land Texas and it was pretty diverse. All sorts of ethnicities in the neighborhood I stayed at and very friendly people. Suburb of Houston btw.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Houston is pretty diverse. You get outside the city, out into the country, it gets pretty stereotypical Texan white pretty fast. Lol.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
if you move to the South you will find more black people than anywhere else in the US

yes the South contains many of your classic redneckish white folk, and some of these folk, the lower socioeconomic you go, have historically been at odds with and disliked similarly situated blacks

However, if any non US posters are interested, african americans and redneck southerners are extremely similar in diet, culture, and mannerisms, despite their distrust of each other

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
There aren`t any white people in Atlanta, hope this helps.
time under tension

Kulutues

• Getbig III
Houston is pretty diverse. You get outside the city, out into the country, it gets pretty stereotypical Texan white pretty fast. Lol.

depends what direction.  if you arent going to Mexico, theres blacks all over Texas, ronnie coleman is just one of them

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
depends what direction.  if you arent going to Mexico, theres blacks all over Texas, ronnie coleman is just one of them
Im talking outside of the major cities, heading out Northwest/west of Houston. Ive never gone east.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
thanks for the replies, keep them coming!

irishdave, you are officially on the hit list, please inform of exact location.
follow the arrows

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Another consideration in addition to the living area is the particular companies in your job industry.

A recently graduated Middle Eastern student from my former school had approached me for job-seeking advice and asked if I would serve as a job reference for her. She's a very nice lady. She also wears a hijab headscarf, which can be looked upon unfavorably in certain workplaces. It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong; it's a fact.  

I suggested she apply to a lab on the same floor as my own. I know that our facility employs several Muslims who openly wear hijab attire. I also know the manager of that lab, who I consider to be pretty open-minded. Honestly though, of the labs I know in my area, this is the only one to which I would have steered her.

Anyway, she earned an interview and wound up being one of four strong candidates to be considered. The manager requested a brief private meeting with me to ask my input. The following week, my Muslim colleague received an offer of employment!

Although there is a high Middle Eastern demographic where this lady lives with her family, there aren't too many facilities that employ people of her ethnicity in her field within that locale. That why you need to consider not only where you will live, but also where you may work.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
You might start with an actual job offer, then we'll talk.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
South Florida.  They even teach terrorists to fly there.  (not saying all Muslims are terrorists,  but it's very ethnically diverse). Nights there are AWESOME almost year round.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
thanks for the replies, keep them coming!

irishdave, you are officially on the hit list, please inform of exact location.

Arizona....138% of the population there is brown.

Army of One

• Getbig V

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Historically, California, the Mid-Atlantic states, and bits of the upper mid-west were kindest to Muslims. But Texas, Georgia, Virginia, all have decent and growing Muslim populations. Tenn. & parts of Florida are pretty decent too.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Plenty of towel heads in Florida.
T

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
u should've picked the cotton yourself, would ;ve been cheaper that with all the apes bouncing around

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
russia

Stark

• Getbig V

Anything north is good, they don't really flourish that well outside of their natural habitat.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Austin, dallas is pretty good. I'm orginally from socal but bc of my job I was first in Austin and now Dallas. Besides the weather, cost of living is very cheap and the girls are very hot :D

Tito24

• Getbig V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
When I lived in South Florida,the people were so friendly it freaked me out........of course I`m white but it was totally foreign to me that people were this friendly.

Where I come from nobody says shit to you unless they are gonna` rob you.  :D

Stark

• Getbig V
When I lived in South Florida,the people were so friendly it freaked me out........of course I`m white but it was totally foreign to me that people were this friendly.

Where I come from nobody says shit to you unless they are gonna` rob you.  :D

Come to ireland, go to the country side and you make friends instantly - these guys are always interested in anything and if you don't behave like a dick in the pub you have life long friends easy.

Rural Ireland still has some of the most beautiful honest people in the world, bogtrotting fenian catholic wife beating drunk bastards of course but beautiful once.

Tito24

• Getbig V
americans are all rich and fat