Author Topic: At what age will you toss in the towel and stop training/ trying 2 look ur best?  (Read 10604 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Will you still give a damn when you're older?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Don't see why I'd ever stop.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Will you still give a damn when you're older?
:D

gym**rat

• Getbig V
At 53 I still give a shit.

But I still look like shit too.   ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
When I look like Basile. 

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
LOL @ the 2 geezers above.  ;D

So either of you guys on trt ?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
LOL @ the 2 geezers above.  ;D

So either of you guys on trt ?

This geezer just tea bagged your mom. And yes on trt. Watson test 1/2 ml 2x a week. Love it!

MikMaq

About 3-4 years ago, I couldn't give a fuck about looking good, I work out because it's healthy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Working out to "look good" is for homos that want to impress other men.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Working out to "look good" is for homos that want to impress other men.

:D

X

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ive been training since 77 or so and im not gonna stop now, training becomes as normal as taking a leak when youve been doing it that long ;) its a great addiction
R

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
its still exciting after 20 or so yrs...

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
It's still FUN whatever I look like. (52). Honestly it's important to try and look good for me, nature of course will have the last word. But does anyone really want to look worse?  The gray hairs and bridgework are bad enough!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
I don't think you stop training, but at a certain points you should maybe change goals. For instance, I figure by 40 or so, it'll be time to stop looking at certain things like maximal strength, hypertrophy, etc..... and focus more on longevity based goals like joint mobility, general health, etc..... that most younger folks don't think about.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
I'm 28 years old and take very very good care of myself. Keep myself perfectly groomed, work out 5 days a week, have nice clothes, I even keep my car spotless. I can't see myself giving up on looking good. You look good you feel good.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'm 50...on trt ...400mgs transdermally yielding maybe 40mgs.   That puts my test levels in high normal levels...I train about 5-6 days a week and have no intention of stopping.  My daughter is 10 years old and thin blonde and pretty...no fricking way am I letting her teenage years go by without the ability to kill with my bare hands.    ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I'm 28 years old and take very very good care of myself. Keep myself perfectly groomed, work out 5 days a week, have nice clothes, I even keep my car spotless. I can't see myself giving up on looking good. You look good you feel good.

Well that explains why Mikmaq is such a miserable dickhead, giving up on what you look like in your early 20's...WTF

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
Why would you ever stop. It is a journey not a destination.

I am 48 this year and like being able to play with my kids. There are parents in their 30s at my sons footy club that are basically fucked and cannot do anything with their kids. Some would be 100lbs overweight, they stand around smoking and inhaling hotdogs, while I run around. Unless you want that, then you never stop.

I have 3 daughters under 10 and like someone said above, you want to be able to at least scare the shit out of their future boyfriends.
 ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Will never stop lifting.
T

kh300

• Getbig V
I'll be training heavy till 45 when I retire from law enforcement. After that my goals will change to health and longevity. I will always love doing active shit. I want to be 70 and still have the strength to ride a crotch rocket and rip wheelies. I want to be able to go fishing and hiking and that kind of stuff forever.

My old man is 70 and he still can and does all of those things. Perfect health, no joint problems, still strong as hell. I think a lot of that is due to the fact he's never put down the barbell, and of course our superior  genetics of course.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'll be 50 in August. Not on HRT which probably the reason why it's so freaking hard to get motivated to train......but I do. After almost 40 years of training it would be stupid to stop now or anytime. But the best training for aging lifters is power lifting/training.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I'll be 50 in August. Not on HRT which probably the reason why it's so freaking hard to get motivated to train......but I do. After almost 40 years of training it would be stupid to stop now or anytime. But the best training for aging lifters is power lifting/training.
You stopped taking everything?  ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You stopped taking everything?  ???

Nothing. It's been over a year. I won't start until my next physical.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Nothing. It's been over a year. I won't start until my next physical.
And you still press 405? :-\
T