Author Topic: Tren question  (Read 2119 times)

njanvi

• Getbig III
Tren question
« on: June 14, 2012, 07:09:46 PM »
Understood that you can't maintain the hardness and vascularity after you stop running tren, but how much of the fat loss can you keep w good diet and cardio?

Oly15

• Getbig III
Re: Tren question
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 07:22:42 PM »
All of it within physiological range. Now if u use tren to get down sub 8% u wont stay there for long after u quit.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 02:21:50 PM »
All of it within physiological range. Now if u use tren to get down sub 8% u wont stay there for long after u quit.

Thanks

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 05:31:31 PM »
Drugs allow you to hold muscle mass into single digit body fat percentage. If you decide to get down to 6-8%bf as a natural, then you'll have a very hard time maintaining your muscles, and end up looking real tiny.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 07:28:01 PM »
Drugs allow you to hold muscle mass into single digit body fat percentage. If you decide to get down to 6-8%bf as a natural, then you'll have a very hard time maintaining your muscles, and end up looking real tiny.

Understood, what I'm asking is once I've dieted down while ON tren, how much of the fat loss can I hang onto once I get OFF

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 06:08:18 AM »
Understood, what I'm asking is once I've dieted down while ON tren, how much of the fat loss can I hang onto once I get OFF

You can stay just as lean, but your muscles will get smaller once you get off Tren or AAS.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 06:37:29 AM »

You can stay just as lean, but your muscles will get smaller once you get off Tren or AAS.

Exactly!

Tren isn't this magical compound that makes you lean. If you stay on a diet and cardio routine you should not gain much fat, but you may lose some muscle mass depending on what else you are on.

8)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 09:25:37 AM »
You will be able to maintain a low bodyfat without tren if you will stick to a strict diet and cardio, but you might lose definition, hardness and ofc muscle mass.
On the other you actually can keep the hardness with enough Masteron.

It's really up to you, you can even pop some clen, t3 and other fat burners and get even leaner.