Author Topic: Rob Bailey appreciation thread.  (Read 19496 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Rob Bailey appreciation thread.
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2012, 10:22:54 AM »
Hot wife  ::) ::)

Has the body/face/Hair of zyzz

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2012, 10:28:51 AM »
eh guess your right i should of been more specific. Still she looks hot in offseason mode
l

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2012, 10:32:45 AM »
She looks hot here , damn she is smoking .. i love that blonde hair, and cocktail dress  :P :P :P

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2012, 10:36:29 AM »
She looks hot here , man smoking .. i love that blonde hair, and cocktail dress  :P :P :P

I'd bury my face in that blonde's arse.

I'd even let the guy on the left watch us.

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2012, 10:36:49 AM »
eh guess your right i should of been more specific. Still she looks hot in offseason mode

Dude - she's fuckin hawt all the damn time.

And the hair comments - come on  - that's her own hair.    I think most of you boneheads are just jeleous of these 2.  They are livin life on their own terms and being successful @ it. Who gives a shit if rumor has it Dana quit a teaching job to go after her physique competition / promotion career?  You only live once - she can get a teaching job if these other avenues of revenue don't work out.

I'd also like to add -  I think Dana is just a genetically gifted chick. I don't even think it's possible for most women to ever be able to achieve the degree of development / hardness that she displays no matter what the surrounding circumstances are.  She has the gift and is not afraid of the hard work that's required to take it to the limit. 

I don't know man - i think it's totally cool what these 2 are doing .

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2012, 10:38:42 AM »

And the hair comments - come on  - that's her own hair.    I think most of you boneheads are just jeleous of these 2.  They are livin life on their own terms and being successful @ it. Who gives a shit if rumor has it Dana quit a teaching job to go after her physique competition / promotion career?  You only live once - she can get a teaching job if these other avenues of revenue don't work out.

shut up f ag

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2012, 10:39:47 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2012, 10:54:36 AM »
 Getbiggers....

Rob

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2012, 10:58:49 AM »

I'd also like to add -  I think Dana is just a genetically gifted chick. I don't even think it's possible for most women to ever be able to achieve the degree of development / hardness that she displays no matter what the surrounding circumstances are.  She has the gift and is not afraid of the hard work that's required to take it to the limit. 

ummmn ok fag
l

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2012, 11:17:12 AM »

Oh no -  the internet flakes are ganging up on me - oh my.

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2012, 11:18:05 AM »
shut up f ag

ma - this guy called me a fag on the internet!

Ma  - -

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2012, 11:55:55 AM »
Getbiggers....

Rob

Nah,,too much development and not enough separation for Rob.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2012, 12:00:54 PM »

1. Learn how to spell.

2. You are obviously Rob or Dana.  No one talks about a stranger in these terms.  "Rumor has it.." Oh brother ::)

3. I don't even want to speak on that last paragraph. After reading that, I take that back, you are not Rob, but Dana.

4.  Fuck off

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2012, 12:03:23 PM »

that last statement fucking reeks of femininity

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2012, 12:09:20 PM »

that last statement fucking reeks of femininity

That rules out Dana

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2012, 12:34:10 PM »
You "Get Big" guys are a real confused group.

Yea bitches - Dana is hawt as fuck !!   And Rob  - (no disrespect brother) - is a lucky man!  Ant the video quality and editing is getting better all the time.  Keep up the videos - they are awesome guys.  Not to mention, when you put out a new video it keep people interested in what you are doing or what new shirts / clothes you are coming out with.  Good stuff  - keep it going!

I'll admit it - I'm envious.  You 2 are making it out there by working @ your passions in life.  You don't have to punch a fuckn time clock or listen to some clueless girl-bag boss or even worse - the moron office co-workers most of the 8-5'ers have to put up with.

Keep making it happen!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2012, 12:37:22 PM »

Yea bitches - Dana is hawt as fuck !!   And Rob  - (no disrespect brother) - is a lucky man!  Ant the video quality and editing is getting better all the time.  Keep up the videos - they are awesome guys.  Not to mention, when you put out a new video it keep people interested in what you are doing or what new shirts / clothes you are coming out with.  Good stuff  - keep it going!

I'll admit it - I'm envious.  You 2 are making it out there by working @ your passions in life.  You don't have to punch a fuckn time clock or listen to some clueless girl-bag boss or even worse - the moron office co-workers most of the 8-5'ers have to put up with.

Keep making it happen!

Let's play a game.  I'd like see how long you can hold your horse head under water until you pass out.   :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2012, 12:38:46 PM »

Keep making it happen!

Are you twelve?  How do you have such poor grammar?  And nice, throwing in a dig at female bosses to throw us off the scent, Dana  ::).  Either that, or you are a Rob/Dana gimmick.  Either way, your clothing line is terrible, and you guys are not cool.  Probably into WWE or something.  To each their own I guess.  Good luck peddling your shit.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2012, 12:40:52 PM »

I'll admit it - I'm envious
.  You 2 are making it out there by working @ your passions in life.  You don't have to punch a fuckn time clock or listen to some clueless girl-bag boss or even worse - the moron office co-workers most of the 8-5'ers have to put up with.

Keep making it happen!

??? ???

WOW... Please close out your GETBIG account, and set one up at MANGINAS.com

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2012, 12:43:08 PM »

??? ???

:D

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2012, 12:56:05 PM »

??? ???

Wow - that's original. Is this like a normal thing for you "Nails"?   

It's so funny.  You know what's even funnier - you morons are gettin all riled up just because I'm complimenting these 2 - Rob and Dana.  How come others' good fortune gets to you guys so much?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2012, 12:59:52 PM »
Wow - that's original. Is this like a normal thing for you "Nails"?   

It's so funny.  You know what's even funnier - you morons are gettin all riled up just because I'm complimenting these 2 - Rob and Dana.  How come others' good fortune gets to you guys so much?

What's funny is you being envious of a couple of douche bags that sell t-shirts for a living and their "fortune" ...
One day u too will own a toyota pick up truck just like them my friend

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2012, 01:01:26 PM »
Attn:The circus is open for business. Getbig chowing down on the newbs.

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2012, 01:11:15 PM »
Are you twelve?  How do you have such poor grammar?  And nice, throwing in a dig at female bosses to throw us off the scent, Dana  ::).  Either that, or you are a Rob/Dana gimmick.  Either way, your clothing line is terrible, and you guys are not cool.  Probably into WWE or something.  To each their own I guess.  Good luck peddling your shit.

Na dude - I'm a little older than 12 but thx for realizing my youthful attitude. Well my wife sometimes claims I act like a 12 year old - is that what you are trying to say?   This message board fills in words for swear words - i had the word cu$t in there but you know if it throws you "off my trail" lets just hang with that.  

You know what IG400 ?  I disagree with your comments about the F-nor-F clothing line.  I think it's cool shit.  I'd spend my money on it for 2 reasons #1 - it's cool f&*kn shit  #2 - it will help (like buying a couple shirts isn't gonna really help out that much) a couple support themselves and continue to chase the dream and turn it into reality instead of sitting in some fuckin office working for someone else.

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2012, 01:14:40 PM »

What's funny is you being envious of a couple of douche bags that sell t-shirts for a living and their "fortune" ...
One day u too will own a toyota pick up truck just like them my friend

Well "Nails" you'll be happy to know I have one already - well mine is a honda ridgeline but you know i'm headding in the right direction. 

See - I'm not the "envious" one here ding dong - I admire what they are doing - you morons on the other hand are showing signs of being envious with your negative comments.

"Nails" - you really should think things thru.