Author Topic: Thanks Obamacare: 83% of Doctors Surveyed Say They May Quit if law implemented  (Read 29194 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
really?
this will be the first generation that NEVER gets sick, goes to the doctor, gets involved in accidents?
this I gotta see.

very nice destructive comeback.......

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

See.. instead of defending your article.. you go and get sarcastic... as i see.. you got nothin as usual...

The Mal Destroys again...

Thank you thank you thank you

thats usually the first step....then come the stupid crybaby pictures before he disappears from the thread totally

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So are we running out of doctors yet?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
So are we running out of doctors yet?
We didn't really run out of them.

They're just rioting in the streets, so they aren't in the hospitals at the moment.

G

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
We didn't really run out of them.

They're just rioting in the streets, so they aren't in the hospitals at the moment.

Is that what that noise is? I thought it was my tumbler

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
This is like watching a fat girl have her period in a shark tank.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
very nice destructive comeback.......
short
sweet
to the point.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
There are surveys all across the board on this mess and all point to one thing - both doctors and taxpayers hate it in large numbers. 

You obama tampons can cry all you like - but your messiahs' agenda is not popular with anyone but his fringe base of gays, racist blacks, enviro marxists, government workers, commies, and a few guilt ridden white aging hippies. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
There are surveys all across the board on this mess and all point to one thing - both doctors and taxpayers hate it in large numbers. 

You obama tampons can cry all you like - but your messiahs' agenda is not popular with anyone but his fringe base of gays, racist blacks, enviro marxists, government workers, commies, and a few guilt ridden white aging hippies. 

And why do they hate it? They have no idea what long-term impact its gonna have and neither do you. They just "know" what they are spoon-feed like you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And why do they hate it? They have no idea what long-term impact its gonna have and neither do you. They just "know" what they are spoon-feed like you

http://newsok.com/obamacare-a-minefield-for-workers-in-oklahoma/article/3691058/?page=1

Read - simple to understand for you why ObamaCare sucks for everyone. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Under penalty of law we are to do business with private companies.  How can this be good long term?

Basically I bet it boiled down to this:

Government to medical industry:  you gotta reform you bull shit policies

Medical industry to government:  fuck you

Government to medical industry:  ok then we will make it a law to buy insurance from you

Medical industry to government:  thank you now we get the best of both worlds, 30 million new customers and the higher costs.

Maybe you fucking tards should stop sucking anti 333333 SPIN COCK so much or better yet serve up some actual facts, because if this is anything like car insurance in Cali, which has some of the most expensive auto ins in the country this shit ain't getting cheaper, it's going up.  

PS:  83% of doctors may be quitting is PURE SPIN COCK also.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
This isn't about Obamacare.  This is about the claim of 83% of docs quitting, for whatever reason you can come up with.

It just isn't happening.  Keep chasing your tail and getting beat down over it though.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Under penalty of law we are to do business with private companies.  How can this be good long term?
Maybe you fucking tards should stop sucking anti 333333 SPIN COCK so much or better yet serve up some actual facts, because if this is anything like car insurance in Cali, which has some of the most expensive auto ins in the country this shit ain't getting cheaper, it's going up.  
PS:  83% of doctors may be quitting is PURE SPIN COCK also.
Ok.. as ive stated before..I am anti Obama care..I dont like it.. To me its either Shit or get off the pot.. Make it universal and taxes pay for it... or dont do it at all... This half half shit just benefits the same people its been benefiting. My gripe is, when the points against it get outrageous and just plain ole dumb. I dont like driving SUVs any more because of gas. But if there is an anti SUV group out there saying they are bad because they tip over and explode upon ignition and 97% polled think they will stop driving them. Thats when i have a problem. We cant get to the truth because its covered up by so much bullshit filler falsehoods. Once we can get down to brass tax, we can address it easier. But if we pile on a shit ton of crap, it only makes the argument less credible and turns the discussion to an idealogical shit pool. I dont like Obama, but youre not going to make me dislike him any more by coming on here saying he is going to eat your children.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This isn't about Obamacare.  This is about the claim of 83% of docs quitting, for whatever reason you can come up with.

It just isn't happening.  Keep chasing your tail and getting beat down over it though.

It was one survey that was reported on.   There are others showing less, but still show that a majority of docs and taxpayers - HATE OBAMACARE.

Get over it - people hated obamacare in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 etc.  

There is no polishing this turd.  Its a horrible law from start to finish.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ok.. as ive stated before..I am anti Obama care..I dont like it.. To me its either Shit or get off the pot.. Make it universal and taxes pay for it... or dont do it at all... This half half shit just benefits the same people its been benefiting. My gripe is, when the points against it get outrageous and just plain ole dumb. I dont like driving SUVs any more because of gas. But if there is an anti SUV group out there saying they are bad because they tip over and explode upon ignition and 97% polled think they will stop driving them. Thats when i have a problem. We cant get to the truth because its covered up by so much bullshit filler falsehoods. Once we can get down to brass tax, we can address it easier. But if we pile on a shit ton of crap, it only makes the argument less credible and turns the discussion to an idealogical shit pool. I dont like Obama, but youre not going to make me dislike him any more by coming on here saying he is going to eat your children.

Come on bro - he already ate dogs.  Accusing him of wanting to eat kids is not that far a stretch at this point.   :P  :P

OzmO

• Getbig V

I agree and you are preaching to the choir here. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
oh ok.. i put that just incase you thought i was just anti 3333 for the hell of it..

Im not.,. im just anti dumb shit

OzmO

• Getbig V
oh ok.. i put that just incase you thought i was just anti 3333 for the hell of it..

Im not.,. im just anti dumb shit

I know lol, I read your responses to 33333 all the time.   :)

It's the same formula with him:

You back him into a corner or call him on his BS he reverts to:

You morons voted for him, you are kneepadder, or derails and deflects, etc. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I know lol, I read your responses to 33333 all the time.   :)

It's the same formula with him:

You back him into a corner or call him on his BS he reverts to:

You morons voted for him, you are kneepadder, or derails and deflects, etc. 

The time to stop ObamaCare came and went in 2010 and if the democrats who voted for Obama stood up to this thuggery like the Tea Party tried to, it never would have passed.  Many of us warned everyone from Day FNG 1 how bad this was, but it all fell on deaf ears because of course those racist fringe right wingers are always crazy right?.   

But nooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo, we had to let the Messiah have his way because to oppose him was racist.  I mean who could possibly oppose "health care"?   So the democrats sat silent and never challenged or said shit and just let it happen without so much of a peep being said.  Despite the lies, despite the policy reversals, despite the corruption, despite the payoffs, despite the warnings, the left sat silent why?   

Same as Obama's police state and war mongering policies that they were in the streets over when it was GWB.

The answer is very simple. 

We are living in a Cult of Personality w Obama to where he can ram through a corrupt, evil, and disastrous agenda no one else could possibly even dream of. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
We are living in a Cult of Personality w Obama to where he can ram through a corrupt, evil, and disastrous agenda no one else could possibly even dream of. 

:D

Seriously you are way to bored. Only people with nothing to do what-so-ever can come up with this shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

:D

Seriously you are way to bored. Only people with nothing to do what-so-ever can come up with this shit

As a cult member yourself, you , like the other obamabots are too corrupted and blind to see it. 

Please explain to me one reason why the left refuses to hold obama accountable to his lies and continuation and expansion of the GWB 2nd Term? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
As a cult member yourself, you , like the other obamabots are too corrupted and blind to see it. 

Please explain to me one reason why the left refuses to hold obama accountable to his lies and continuation and expansion of the GWB 2nd Term? 

Why bother any argument i can come up with would mean ZERO anyway because anyone who disagrees with you are Obama cult members, lefties and commies anyway, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Why bother any argument i can come up with would mean ZERO anyway because anyone who disagrees with you are Obama cult members, lefties and commies anyway, right?

Simple question - not trolling - why havent democrats ever held obama accountable for doing things there were in the streets over that Bush did and which he explicitly promised he would not do? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Simple question - not trolling - why havent democrats ever held obama accountable for doing things there were in the streets over that Bush did and which he explicitly promised he would not do? 

Because they are democrats and so is Obama.

Why are republicans trying to smear Obama for doing politics very much like their hero Reagan? Because they are REPUBLICAN.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Because they are democrats and so is Obama.

Why are republicans trying to smear Obama for doing politics very much like their hero Reagan? Because they are REPUBLICAN.

I asked that question because many in the GOP fought back on GWB w amnesty for illegals, harriet meirs, dubai ports, etc etc.