Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 01, 2014, 04:01:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks Obamacare: 83% of Doctors Surveyed Say They May Quit if law implemented  (Read 4283 times)
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #225 on: November 25, 2013, 11:08:18 AM »

you havent answered my question....i did 20 seconds of digging and found that your post was a lie....so now you jusr wont address it and youll use foolishness and dance around.

A lie?  LMFAO?  You go to far left outlets spinning this mess and polishing a turd and think you refuted anything? 

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/18/us-usa-health-clevelandclinic-idUSBRE98H14V20130918

The clinic is Cleveland's largest employer and the second largest in Ohio after Wal-Mart. It is the largest provider in Ohio of Medicaid health coverage for the poor, the program that will expand to cover uninsured Americans under Obamacare.

"We know we are going to be reimbursed less," under Medicaid, Sheil said.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #226 on: November 25, 2013, 12:06:24 PM »

you havent answered my question....i did 20 seconds of digging and found that your post was a lie....so now you jusr wont address it and youll use foolishness and dance around.

Talk about a red herring. 
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #227 on: November 25, 2013, 12:11:32 PM »

The clinic is Cleveland's largest employer and the second largest in Ohio after Wal-Mart. It is the largest provider in Ohio of Medicaid health coverage for the poor, the program that will expand to cover uninsured Americans under Obamacare.

"We know we are going to be reimbursed less," under Medicaid, Sheil said.

Option Dunce simply cant or refuses to see the writing on the wall
Option D
Getbig V

Landslide Coming?

« Reply #228 on: November 25, 2013, 12:37:05 PM »

However, even the Cleveland Clinic itself didn't buy into Fox's narrative. The Atlantic reached out to the Cleveland Clinic and found that Eileen Sheil, the clinic's Executive Director of Corporate Communications, "seemed a bit confused by the emphasis on Obamacare" in the media coverage of the center's actions. Sheil told the publication, "We've been working on reducing costs for years ... We felt health-care reform was absolutely necessary."
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #229 on: November 25, 2013, 12:38:54 PM »

However, even the Cleveland Clinic itself didn't buy into Fox's narrative. The Atlantic reached out to the Cleveland Clinic and found that Eileen Sheil, the clinic's Executive Director of Corporate Communications, "seemed a bit confused by the emphasis on Obamacare" in the media coverage of the center's actions. Sheil told the publication, "We've been working on reducing costs for years ... We felt health-care reform was absolutely necessary."

LOL "REFORM"    - The CEO said even as of a few weeks ago obamacare is such a mess it will take YEARS to fix, or more
Option D
Getbig V

Landslide Coming?

« Reply #230 on: November 25, 2013, 12:43:06 PM »

LOL "REFORM"    - The CEO said even as of a few weeks ago obamacare is such a mess it will take YEARS to fix, or more
um...ok....but it still makes your post a lie
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #231 on: November 25, 2013, 12:45:05 PM »

um...ok....but it still makes your post a lie

LOL - believe what you want - you are a sheep, a follower, a part of herd, and a lemming. 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/29/new-york-doctors-flee-obamacare-i-plan-retire

Quitting due to obamacare
Option D
Getbig V

Landslide Coming?

« Reply #232 on: November 25, 2013, 02:12:28 PM »

LOL - believe what you want - you are a sheep, a follower, a part of herd, and a lemming. 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/29/new-york-doctors-flee-obamacare-i-plan-retire

Quitting due to obamacare

yeah but im talking about that article about the cleveland hospital
chadstallion
Getbig IV

« Reply #233 on: November 25, 2013, 02:30:12 PM »

LOL - I love it when people like yourself who shed tears of joy in 2008 ver Obama still are in denial over the disaster this communist ghetto pos has been, even to the point he is destroying your profession. 

Like I said - you would follow him into bondage if he asked you to. 

If there are supposedly 30 million new patients and customers due to ChoomerCare, why would the clinic be forced to cut staff and take 300 million out of its budget in anticipation of drastically lower revenue?

Its a simple question Obamabot. 
and we're still amused by your shedding of tears over the last eight years. cant wait for the total breakdown when the GOP loses the WH again in '16.

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #234 on: November 25, 2013, 08:55:51 PM »

http://nypost.com/2013/11/25/obamacare-hits-doctor-with-double-whammy

This doc and her patients - getting FUCKED!!!
chadstallion
Getbig IV

« Reply #235 on: November 26, 2013, 01:22:29 PM »

at least they are to use your words - getting fucked.
perhaps if you were, you would be in a better mood??!!

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #236 on: November 26, 2013, 01:24:32 PM »

at least they are to use your words - getting fucked.
perhaps if you were, you would be in a better mood??!!

I have been training my fucking ass off for months harder than anyone can imagine for next weeks' Grand Finale.   Leave me alone - im tired and hungry and want this to be over. 
RRKore
Getbig IV

« Reply #237 on: November 26, 2013, 02:18:10 PM »

and we're still amused by your shedding of tears over the last eight years. cant wait for the total breakdown when the GOP loses the WH again in '16.

In 2016?  Fat chance. 

I have it on good authority that conservatives will own the libtards in every way in 2016. 

To quote my infallible source directly, "Landslide coming!"   Grin

(He may have added, "Boom!" but his mom was yelling something at him at the time so I can't be sure I heard that correctly.)
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #238 on: November 27, 2013, 12:40:24 PM »

http://washingtonexaminer.com/survey-doctors-rebelling-against-obamacare-hospitals-declining-to-join/article/2539830

Good job Option FAIL  - you voted for your own demise.  Stew in it moron 
chadstallion
Getbig IV

« Reply #239 on: November 28, 2013, 09:04:03 AM »

In 2016?  Fat chance. 

I have it on good authority that conservatives will own the libtards in every way in 2016. 

To quote my infallible source directly, "Landslide coming!"   Grin

(He may have added, "Boom!" but his mom was yelling something at him at the time so I can't be sure I heard that correctly.)
actually, it think it would be a fun political scene of the GOP ran everything again. I'd tune into Hannity and Levin more often and hear how they will now have to support all the ideas. pendulum  swings both ways. After president Santorum tries to eliminate birth control the hilarity ensues.

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #240 on: December 09, 2013, 02:53:10 AM »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-07/70-calfornias-doctors-expected-boycott-obamacare

70% of california docs expected to boycott ThugCare
Option D
Getbig V

Landslide Coming?

« Reply #241 on: December 09, 2013, 09:02:58 AM »

Washington examiner...thats cool...

but i still havent been able to pull these numbers they are talking about. No source.
chadstallion
Getbig IV

« Reply #242 on: December 09, 2013, 05:39:14 PM »

Washington examiner...thats cool...

but i still havent been able to pull these numbers they are talking about. No source.
soul / 3333 has his own sources . In his head.

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #243 on: December 09, 2013, 05:59:53 PM »

soul / 3333 has his own sources . In his head.

Yeah - obamacare is such a huge success.   LOL 
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #244 on: September 22, 2014, 08:17:44 AM »

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/21/alaska-physician-shuts-down-practice-citing-obamacare

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!