Author Topic: Thanks Obamacare: 83% of Doctors Surveyed Say They May Quit if law implemented  (Read 29170 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Why would anyone bother any more to undertake such expense and liability when you have communist rabble like Obama looming overhead?  says 333386

did you write this

Yes.   

By the end of medical school and college you will have 300k in debt + correct.  Under MugabeCare, reimbursements are getting slashed. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The Association of American Medical Colleges is out with new data projecting that first-year medical school enrollment will steadily increase in coming years, increasing by 29 percent over the course of 15 years:   wrong again 333386,maybe in make beileve world   

this says your wrong

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
I speak and work with Dr's all the time, most really don't like the law at all.

And they don't outright say they will "quit tomorrow!" but they def. do say that they will retire as soon as they can. Not all but a majority.

It's a small slice of the total Dr. population and anecdotal but that's what I hear.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
no problem, we have plenty more coming in.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I speak and work with Dr's all the time, most really don't like the law at all.

And they don't outright say they will "quit tomorrow!" but they def. do say that they will retire as soon as they can. Not all but a majority.

It's a small slice of the total Dr. population and anecdotal but that's what I hear.

I doubt it.

Being a doc is a pretty good living

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Lets all just whip our cocks out and solve it that way
P

DKlent

• Getbig III
 ::)

The Doctor Patient Medical Association (DPMA) and the Patient Power Alliance (PPA) work to repeal health care reform[1] and call themselves a "a nonpartisan association of doctors and patients dedicated to preserving free choice in medicine."[2] The organization is a member of the National Tea Party Federation[3] and the "American Grassroots Coalition."[4]

↑ Suzanne Hoholik, Group Predicts Savings from Health-Care Law, Columbus Dispatch, October 27, 2011
↑ 2.0 2.1 Amy Kremer, Politico Arena profile, accessed December 20, 2011
↑ National Tea Party Federation, Membership List, organizational site, accessed December 20, 2011
↑ American Grassroots Coalition, MORE CITIZEN ACTIONS PLANNED THROUGH WEEKEND: Unprecedented TEA Party & Grassroots Coalition Aligns to 'Kill The Bill'; Rally Saturday at Capitol, Other Events Across Country, organizational press release, PRNewswire, March 18, 2010

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I doubt it.

You know, out of the HUNDREDS - yes, I said HUNDREDS - of docs that are contracted with my hospital, or provided through our third party business partners like Team Health and such, not a single one of them has said they were going to quit.

None.

Zilch.

Zero.

Nada.

Anyone who thinks they will is just stupid.  As evident by this bipolar retards thinking here.  Any doc claiming they will is no different than those liars saying they would move to Canada if Bush got elected for a second term.  How many did that?  That is the EXACT same number of docs that will quit their jobs.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

So I present findings of what is going on TODAY, and you counter that with a projection based on nothing whatsoever?

You present the findings of a backassward Tea Party fringe group and thinks it reflects the opinion and trend of the majority of this country.

I would ask you if you could possibly be more stupid, but you would probably take that as a personal challenge.

Get the fuck out of here with your weak shit.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I doubt it.

Guess you missed the point about early retirement and amassed wealth.   My doctor did this, and flat out said it was because he didn't want to deal with this anymore.  I met the head of internal medicine at a major Massachusetts hospital and he said Obamacare's a disaster (he offered this up, I wasn't even asking).

Yes, this is a small sample, as Gigantor mentioned, but these coupled with the poll data should raise eyebrows.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Guess you missed the point about early retirement and amassed wealth.   My doctor did this, and flat out said it was because he didn't want to deal with this anymore.  I met the head of internal medicine at a major Massachusetts hospital and he said Obamacare's a disaster (he offered this up, I wasn't even asking).

Yes, this is a small sample, as Gigantor mentioned, but these coupled with the poll data should raise eyebrows.

It won't and it doesnt to leftists who think that we are all supposed to march in lockstep with whatever bullshit they pass and try to control.

These idiots never read Atlas Shrugged, don't understand that incentives matter and that the same govt that bankrupted SS, tyhe post office, Medicare, etc is not going to do any different here. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So let them retire and bring in some new doctors? Will help with the unemployment as well

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So let them retire and bring in some new doctors? Will help with the unemployment as well

LOL - bring them in from where?     India and Pakistan right? 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

Tons of Dr's come from those 2 nations. They come over with little in the way of debt and start practicing or go to medical school over there and come over here to do internships and such. I have no problem with it, I'm more concerned about the cost of med school in the U.S. and how that will effect the U.S. training of U.S. home grown Dr's.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tons of Dr's come from those 2 nations. They come over with little in the way of debt and start practicing or go to medical school over there and come over here to do internships and such. I have no problem with it, I'm more concerned about the cost of med school in the U.S. and how that will effect the U.S. training of U.S. home grown Dr's.

Thats' the whole point - our best and brighest have little incentive to go to medical school other than for truly personal reasons to help people. 

Call it greed or whatever, but personally i have no problem w incentivizing the smartest and brightest people going into medicine for financial rewards.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
sighhhhhhh......oh sure...83% of doctors will give up their lucrative careers in opposition to a politician....wow..you are so over the top its amazing....what will they do???..sweep and mop floors???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
sighhhhhhh......oh sure...83% of doctors will give up their lucrative careers in opposition to a politician....wow..you are so over the top its amazing....what will they do???..sweep and mop floors???

Average MD hardly has a "lucrative career" compared to the investment put in, hours worked, bullshit to deal with, worsening work conditions, etc. compared to many other professions requiring far less time, stress, bullshit, responsibility, etc.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Average MD hardly has a "lucrative career" compared to the investment put in, hours worked, bullshit to deal with, worsening work conditions, etc. compared to many other professions requiring far less time, stress, bullshit, responsibility, etc.   

not true....they are still doing well.....they may have to play less golf...but their income hasn't taken a nose-dive like the Lawyers...oh you wouldn't know that since you're not a lawyer :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
not true....they are still doing well.....they may have to play less golf...but their income hasn't taken a nose-dive like the Lawyers...oh you wouldn't know that since you're not a lawyer :D

::)  ::)

Andre - you - like the rest of the 95ers, would have this nation be like cuba, haiti, zimbabwe, nigeria, and venezuela, within 2 years if you idiots were ever to control the government in toto. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
::)  ::)

Andre - you - like the rest of the 95ers, would have this nation be like cuba, haiti, zimbabwe, nigeria, and venezuela, within 2 years if you idiots were ever to control the government in toto. 

your basement must be really comfortable for you to sit there and come up with this stuff.....AMAZING..I'm starting to think you are actually gh15 as well :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
your basement must be really comfortable for you to sit there and come up with this stuff.....AMAZING..I'm starting to think you are actually gh15 as well :)

Why?  Look at Detroit, Chicago, or anywhere else total leftist tyranny has been imposed like you advocate - collapse, decay, fail, and degeneracy. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Riot in the streets.
Burn cities.

That is what the board retard claims is going to happen.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

do you ever stop lying,you are a sad person

The Association of American Medical Colleges is out with new data projecting that first-year medical school enrollment will steadily increase in coming years, increasing by 29 percent over the course of 15 years:   wrong again 333386,maybe in make beileve world 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Why?  Look at Detroit, Chicago, or anywhere else total leftist tyranny has been imposed like you advocate - collapse, decay, fail, and degeneracy. 

SPIN COCK