Author Topic: Dating  (Read 3133 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Dating
« on: June 17, 2012, 03:31:59 PM »
Get this in your head, and if you're a dickhead make sure you slap yourself. When it comes to getting laid with broads, remember and mark these words on your calendar and phone, everything is just as FRIENDS. She wants to go out, it'll just be as friends. You have sex with her, it'll just be as friends. As soon as you show emotional feelings towards the broad, she'll back off. If you even say a single word associated with sex, she'll play along and then back off. Keyword to become a successful man-whore 'Friends'.

- Discuss
#

che

• Getbig V
Re: Dating
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 03:34:28 PM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 03:37:50 PM »
i cant imagine anyone on getbig over the age of 16 hasnt gotten laid, its just not possible these days with hookers and sluts all over the place
R

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 03:39:39 PM »
i cant imagine anyone on getbig over the age of 16 hasnt gotten laid, its just not possible these days with hookers and sluts all over the place

This is GB we are talking about  :-\ :-\ ;D ;D
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 04:07:13 PM »
"Friends" of peace  ::)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 04:21:27 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if SMM never touched a woman in his life.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 04:23:00 PM »
Total waste of time and money. Meeting a woman specifically to bullshit all day. Created by feminists to get men to pay for even more things. If you are not fucking, you should know it the moment that whore opens her mouth to speak to you.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 04:33:07 PM »
Get this in your head, and if you're a dickhead make sure you slap yourself. When it comes to getting laid with broads, remember and mark these words on your calendar and phone, everything is just as FRIENDS. She wants to go out, it'll just be as friends. You have sex with her, it'll just be as friends. As soon as you show emotional feelings towards the broad, she'll back off. If you even say a single word associated with sex, she'll play along and then back off. Keyword to become a successful man-whore 'Friends'.

- Discuss

Sounds like a great way to get friend-zoned

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 05:12:48 PM »
Sounds like a great way to get friend-zoned

And finally!  8)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 05:15:22 PM »

Very true.....but he has touched many a young girl

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 05:21:14 PM »
My roomate (a female) is friends with this really dorky guy he's 32 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl before. It's a weird situation she has a bf but this dorky guy is with her all of the time. He buys her all of this shit from Victoria's secret basically he's her personal slave. I didn't think people could actually be that stupid. He calls her his "sweet girl". It's funny because her bf knows what's going on but doesn't seem to really care. Very weird situation indeed.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 05:22:49 PM »
I'm sure his hand (or other parts of his body) has "brushed" up on couple while standing in line at the local store.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2012, 05:32:52 PM »

And finally!  8)

LOL this meme is funny as fuck

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2012, 05:38:51 PM »

- Discuss

You start the absolute worst, shit threads on Getbig.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2012, 05:47:48 PM »

- Discuss

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 06:26:26 PM »
My roomate (a female) is friends with this really dorky guy he's 32 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl before. It's a weird situation she has a bf but this dorky guy is with her all of the time. He buys her all of this shit from Victoria's secret basically he's her personal slave. I didn't think people could actually be that stupid. He calls her his "sweet girl". It's funny because her bf knows what's going on but doesn't seem to really care. Very weird situation indeed.

So are you fucking her or not?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 06:51:09 PM »

I've known guys like this. Pathetic.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2012, 07:11:43 PM »
So are you fucking her or not?

No lol. Her bf is like my bro and she's like my sister. She has a lot of hot friends she hooks me up with so it's all good.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2012, 03:26:31 AM »
Every woman wants to be with a clown but no one wants to sleep with one :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2012, 03:27:46 AM »
Are you a virgin?

Is the bear still shitting in the woods?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2012, 09:12:25 AM »
Is the bear still shitting in the woods?

Depends on the type of bear we're talking about here

from incomplete data

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2012, 10:36:37 AM »
Dating = trying to sweet talk/entertain the broad into letting you get your cack wet in her nacho.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2012, 05:51:00 PM »
Total waste of time and money. Meeting a woman specifically to bullshit all day. Created by feminists to get men to pay for even more things. If you are not fucking, you should know it the moment that whore opens her mouth to speak to you.

If she's not putting out, then she's taking you to the cleaners for your money!
#