Author Topic: NO WAY OUT!!  (Read 1525 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
NO WAY OUT!!
« on: June 17, 2012, 05:38:33 PM »
Well, so far, I'm two-for-two.

Sheamus beat Ziggler.

-  (ultimate no-brainer) Santino beat Rodriguez, tuxedo match

Right now, it's Christian and Rhodes for the IC title; I'm going with Rhodes.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: NO WAY OUT!!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 06:41:07 PM »
Well, it's .500 time.

Rhodes lost to Christian and Beth Phoenix lost to Layla.

WWE title match: Out on a limb time......Kane

Cage match: Cena (probably like Extreme Rules, Cena get beat up most of the match but cashes in on one Big Show mistake).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 01:19:08 PM »
I am waiting for Santino and Rico to team up and win the tag team belts. 

It would be comedic gold.  After every win Santino would run around doing his trumpet playing gig while Rico would do his little dance and twirly spins.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 06:28:01 PM »
I am waiting for Santino and Rico to team up and win the tag team belts. 

It would be comedic gold.  After every win Santino would run around doing his trumpet playing gig while Rico would do his little dance and twirly spins.

Ricardo works a bit better as Del Rio's lackey. Santino and Ryder would make a slightly better team.

Boy, were my picks off.

I did pick Cena to win, but I was thinking that McMahon would double-cross Cena to give Big Show the win. But, instead Funkasaurus blocked the door with a chair in hand, keeping Big Show from getting out. When Show tried to climb out, Alex Riley, Zach Ryder, and Kofi Kingston kept him from going over the top (with Kingston, kicking Show in the head and to the mat).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 08:35:45 AM »
Yeah, but then again he doesn't have much to do with all the time Del Rio has been out. 

It would be a great scene for the babyface Santino and heel Rico to be thrown together and actually win the belts.  Then every single time that Del Rio is wrestling, Rico will come out and do the introduction while wearing his championship belt.  Or when Del Rio is giving an interview/promo in the ring Del Rio will be in the background polishing and admiring his belt.  It will be a slow burn as it gets under Del Rio's skin that Rico has a title and he doesn't. 

Remember the Varsity Club in WCW where Sullivan would be trying to give a hot interview about something and kept getting distracted by Rick Steiner doing something off the wall in the background?  It threw Sullivan off his game every single time.  That would be a classic gimmick to add to Rio and Rico.