Author Topic: Psycho Sid, former WWF Champion, gunning for the Masters Nationals title.  (Read 14487 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Not quite looking like his WWF prime. But, can you imagine if Sid ends up with a pro card.

http://www.musclechemistry.com/upload/musclechemistry-discussion/56672-ex-wrestler-sid-vicious-bodybuilding.html

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
He`ll get smoked!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
hahah one of my favorite wrestles of all time..no homo  

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
His son actually went to my school for a semester to play football, then transfered to become a chef lol. He was a bit chubby and looked a lot like Sid, but could throw the ball a mile. He went to about 4-5 schools during his time in college.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Dude should NEVER again walk on to a bodybuilding stage.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dude should NEVER again walk on to a bodybuilding stage.
No shit.............he`d be a shoe in for last place.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sid in his prime.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He`ll get smoked!

That was my point. What would that say about the NPC handing pro card out like candy? If Sid somehow wins his class at the Masters, he gets a pro card.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That was my point. What would that say about the NPC handing pro card out like candy? If Sid somehow wins his class at the Masters, he gets a pro card.
That`s a really tough contest.

Candy is about the only thing that would be handed to him.  LOL  :D

chess315

That`s a really tough contest.

Candy is about the only thing that would be handed to him.  LOL  :D
in a side note arn anderson got in a scuffle with sid back in the day in a hotel room and stabbed him with some scissors and the other wrestlers laughed and said " how can sid vicious rule the world when he cant even rule his own hotel room :D and while sid did look impressive to young teen boys he was a very piss poor wrestler one of the most lacking in skills ever imo.

Purge_WTF

Sat right next to the aisle where the wrestlers walk to the ring at one of the live shows when I was a kid, and Sid was friggin' huge.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
800lb leg press for a 100 reps lol  ::)

the trainer

If Dan Hill can get a pro card then sid should get one also.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Is Sid the guy who broke his tibia in half during a match?  :-X

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Bay no likey!

Fortress

• Getbig V
800lb leg press for a 100 reps lol  ::)

Yeah, that set is crystal clear in my eyes: ROM of a cricket.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Still Rocking the Perm

ritch

• Getbig V
^^^ LOL! But man, he looks real shitty for 50 is he? No excuses, time to get rollin'. After all, he is the master and the ruler (pauses) of the world!!!
?

hench

• Getbig V
looks shit there but there was a time sid could have done some damage I reckon. Funny considering he's actually training to be a bodybuilder now but looked better when he was a wrestler, obviously he was younger but still.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
looks shit there but there was a time sid could have done some damage I reckon. Funny considering he's actually training to be a bodybuilder now but looked better when he was a wrestler, obviously he was younger but still.

x2.  He had BB potential back in the day.  I'm sure he made far more money from wrestling than he ever would have made in BB, but did he save his pennies?  One can only hope. :-\  Either way, he should not be on stage at this point.  :(

hench

• Getbig V
got that right, not sure how well off he is now though..?
Look how good his structure is, traps massive, w i d e shoulders, thick chest and arms, sid was a genetic freak really can only imagine what he would have looked like concentrating on bodybuilding competition back then.
x2.  He had BB potential back in the day.  I'm sure he made far more money from wrestling than he ever would have made in BB, but did he save his pennies?  One can only hope. :-\  Either way, he should not be on stage at this point.  :(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Is loose skin genetic or something?  Sid has got saggy droopy pecs, when I have seen guys his age and older hold up.  Titus comes to mind as well with his nut-sack pec skin.

Fortress

• Getbig V

He was huge and looked fantastic in the ring, but this is far different from looking good as a bodybuilder on a stage. He likely NEVER had the structure to appear exceptional as a BB. Not ripping on the man, either.

Hell, look at Louie. In the gym in the early '90s, wearing a tank and shorts, it was inconceivable that he would NOT win Mr. Olympia. Then he gets on stage next to the likes of Yates, etc. and he lands in a charitable 12/13th place. And Lou has three times the structure as Sid does.  

BayGBM

• Getbig V
got that right, not sure how well off he is now though..?
Look how good his structure is, traps massive, w i d e shoulders, thick chest and arms, sid was a genetic freak really can only imagine what he would have looked like concentrating on bodybuilding competition back then.

He was schmoe bait back then; tier 3 or 4 I'd say. Now, not so much. :(

ritch

• Getbig V
He was huge and looked fantastic in the ring, but this is far different from looking good as a bodybuilder on a stage. He likely NEVER had the structure to appear exceptional as a BB. Not ripping on the man, either.

Hell, look at Louie. In the gym in the early '90s, wearing a tank and shorts, it was inconceivable that he would NOT win Mr. Olympia. Then he gets on stage next to the likes of Yates, etc. and he lands in a charitable 12/13th place. And Lou has three times the structure as Sid does.  

True, Sid does not have the stucture for bb'in. He's a big dude, but would not go very far on a bb'in stage.
?